Best LASIK Surgeon In Grand Prairie, TX
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Grand Prairie LASIK Surgeons in Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Grand Prairie reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Grand Prairie.
Fort Worth Lasik Vision Center
1201 Summit Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Patients consistently report excellent vision outcomes and positive experiences with Dr. Warren's straightforward, affordable care at FW LASIK. His staff, especially Cathy, are praised for their communication and support. Many patients happily refer their friends and family to Dr. Warren.
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeon - Dr. Warren is highly skilled and experienced in performing LASIK surgeries, ensuring patients receive the best care possible.
- Excellent staff and customer service - Patients were impressed with the warm and welcoming staff, who made them feel comfortable and at home throughout the entire process.
- Quick and painless procedure with great results - Patients were thrilled with the quick and painless procedure, as well as their improved vision after LASIK, which exceeded their expectations.
2108 Dallas Pkwy Suite 206, Plano, TX 75093
Patients reported excellent results and high satisfaction after undergoing LASIK with LasikPlus. Patients described the staff as friendly, helpful and informative. The procedure was efficient and gave most patients clear vision, with some achieving better than 20/20. Patients strongly recommended LasikPlus to those considering LASIK.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Quick and painless procedure with excellent results
- Great customer service and attention to patient care
Tylock-George Eye Care and LASIK
3100 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75062
Tylock-George Eye Care patients report attentive and thorough care from Dr. Vo and staff, with praise for professionalism, friendliness, and vision restoration. Though some cite long waits and communication issues, most recommend the practice for examinations and surgeries.
- Staff and doctors are attentive, thorough, and offer great customer care.
- Multifocal lens for cataract surgery provides excellent near vision and eliminates the need for glasses.
- The doctors are knowledgeable, friendly, and take time to explain everything and answer all questions.
Brooks Eye Associates
9955 Gillespie Dr Suite 100, Plano, TX 75025
Brooks Eye Center patients report high satisfaction with surgical outcomes and appreciate the knowledge, professionalism, and friendliness of the staff. Some patients experienced long wait times, though most found the staff efficient. Overall, patients felt well-cared for.
- Experienced and knowledgeable doctors who provide great care to patients.
- Positive results from cataract surgery, with many patients reporting significant improvements in vision.
- Friendly and efficient staff who create a welcoming environment for patients.
Texas Eye and Laser Center
3405 Locke Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Texas Eye and Laser Center comes highly recommended for their professional, knowledgeable, caring and efficient staff and doctors. Patients report painless, easy surgeries and exceptional follow-up care in a welcoming environment. Many loyal, long-term patients enthusiastically refer others. However, one patient had confusion about the evaluation process related to breastfeeding.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff.
- Thorough and efficient service.
- Friendly and compassionate atmosphere.
Alliance Vision Institute
9429 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX 76244
Patients consistently report excellent experiences with this lasik surgery practice. Patients describe the staff as efficient, friendly, informative, professional, accommodating, and life-changing. Specific staff frequently commended include Dr. Strange, Tonya, Karla, Shelby, and Dr. Mueller. Many patients achieve 20/20 or better vision soon after their procedures. Patients strongly recommend this practice for those considering lasik.
- The staff is efficient, friendly, and helpful.
- The doctors and nurses are knowledgeable, professional, and have excellent bedside manner.
- The facility is clean and the personalized approach ensures exceptional care for each patient.
Key-Whitman Eye Center
910 N Davis Dr STE 400, Arlington, TX 76012
Patients have left mostly positive reviews about Key-Whitman Eye Center's professional, knowledgeable, and courteous staff and doctors. Patients highlight Dr. Barkey, Dr. May, Dr. Tara Hardin, and Dr. Sanchez for their attentiveness and expertise. Patients report satisfaction with their eye exams and treatment, with some recommending Key-Whitman as the best place for eye exams. Some patients report long wait times before appointments, but overall, reviews suggest a positive experience.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff
- Thorough and detailed examinations
- Friendly and attentive doctors who listen to patient concerns and provide helpful recommendations
Key-Whitman Eye Center
400 W Arbrook Blvd # 121, Arlington, TX 76014
The lasik surgeon practice receives positive feedback on their professional and efficient staff, skilled and caring doctors, thorough exams, and use of advanced technology. Some patients describe life-changing outcomes. However, some criticisms include long wait times, communication issues, and billing problems.
- Highly-skilled surgeons such as Dr. Barke and Dr. Hong who perform their surgeries professionally and competently.
- Friendly and attentive staff who put patients at ease during their visit.
- Good quality services including thorough examinations, detailed explanations, top-notch follow-up and communication, and advanced technologies used for diagnoses.
The LASIK Vision Institute
4150 International Plaza Suite 150, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Reviews praise this lasik surgeon's fast, painless procedures and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Patients could see clearly within hours or the next day, some achieving 20/15 vision. Consultation to treatment was efficient with excellent service. Though a few reviews mentioned lack of aftercare communication, patients overwhelmingly recommend this professional, caring practice for its life-changing results.
- Quick, painless, and efficient procedure.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that makes patients feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Excellent results with many patients achieving 20/20 or better vision and very little discomfort or pain post-surgery.
Cornea Associates of Texas
10740 N Central Expy #350, Dallas, TX 75231
Cornea Associates of Texas receives positive feedback for their caring staff and skilled doctors who clearly explain procedures. Patients appreciate the professional, knowledgeable doctors, efficient scheduling, and thorough exams. However, one patient reported a botched LASIK procedure that required corrective lenses and incurred ongoing costs.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable staff, including doctors such as Dr. Potts, Dr. McCall, Dr. Zaffos, and Dr. Alexander.
- Patients appreciate the thoroughness of the examinations, the time taken to explain procedures and answer questions, and the caring approach of the medical professionals, such as Dr. Alexander, Dr. McCall, and Dr. Potts.
- Patients find the staff to be courteous, friendly, and efficient, ensuring that appointments are timely and the environment is clean and sanitized.
LaserCare Eye & LASIK Center
440 W Interstate 635 #300, Irving, TX 75063
Patients recommend the Lasercare Eye Center for its great staff and doctors. They describe a clean, friendly environment with helpful, informative care. Patients appreciate the thorough pre-op exams and communication throughout the process. A few patients mention billing or dilation issues, but most had great experiences.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that make patients feel comfortable and informed throughout the entire process, including pre-op and post-op visits.
- Highly skilled doctors utilizing the latest and greatest technology to provide successful Lasik, SMILE, and cataract surgeries.
- Efficient and easy process with low wait times and quick service for questions or concerns, making it a stress-free experience for patients.
Paragon Eye Associates
2925 E Broad St #201, Mansfield, TX 76063
Paragon Eye Associates provides knowledgeable doctors like Dr. Blair who take time to explain procedures and answer questions, creating an atmosphere of comfort for patients. Their friendly, efficient staff and modern, clean facilities also contribute to the personalized care that has led many patients to recommend them for LASIK.
- Friendly and professional staff who make patients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Knowledgeable and experienced doctors who provide thorough explanations and guidance for eye care needs.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities, including options for LASIK surgery and cataract treatment.
Tylock-George Laser Vision - McKinney
8080 State Hwy 121 S Suite 110, McKinney, TX 75070
Tylock-George Laser Vision's professional and friendly staff receive outstanding reviews, especially skilled surgeons Dr. George and Dr. Pazandak. Patients describe the modern, clean office and thorough explanations supporting excellent experiences and successful LASIK and cataract surgeries.
- Excellent patient experience with knowledgeable and friendly staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and techniques used in the procedures
- Professional and efficient service with clear communication and thorough examinations
LaserCare Eye & LASIK Center PA
1900 E State Hwy 114, Southlake, TX 76092
LaserCare Eye Center is highly rated for its friendly, professional staff and knowledgeable doctors. Patients report successful LASIK and cataract surgeries and appreciate the thorough explanations and state-of-the-art equipment. While some negative reviews cite appointment, follow-up and corrective surgery issues, most reviews are positive.
- Exceptional staff and professional service.
- Positive outcomes for LASIK and cataract surgeries, with patients reporting improved vision.
- Thorough and knowledgeable doctors who take the time to explain diagnoses and treatment plans.
The M Lasik Center
670 W Campbell Rd STE 100, Richardson, TX 75080
The M Lasik Center and Dr. Mazaheri have garnered rave reviews for their professional, knowledgeable, and caring service. Patients commend the doctor’s precision, the courteous staff, easy scheduling, quick procedures, and affordable pricing. Many say their vision improved dramatically and enthusiastically recommend the facility. A minority of reviews expressed dissatisfaction with results or doctor demeanor.
- Highly recommended by previous patients, with many reviews expressing satisfaction with the results of their LASIK surgery.
- Dr. M provides excellent pre- and post-surgery care, making patients feel safe and comfortable during the procedure.
- Friendly and informative staff who make patients feel like part of their small family, not just another number or bank account like at bigger facilities.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.