Best LASIK Surgeon In Cleveland, OH
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Cleveland LASIK Surgeons in Cleveland, Cleveland, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Cleveland reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Cleveland.
Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland
6500 Rockside Rd #100, Cleveland, OH 44131
Patients describe the knowledgeable and professional staff at LVC of Cleveland as thoroughly explaining the LASIK process and making them feel comfortable and confident. The surgery was quick and painless with immediate results of clear vision. Staff attentiveness and friendliness throughout the process is praised. Some patients regret not having the surgery done earlier, describing it as life-changing. Patients highly recommend LVC of Cleveland for LASIK.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff that explains everything clearly and makes patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Honest and transparent approach to assessing whether or not a patient is a good candidate for LASIK surgery.
- Quick and painless procedure with great results that allow patients to see clearly without glasses or contacts.
The LASIK Vision Institute
6000 Lombardo Center Ste 150, Seven Hills, OH 44131
This lasik surgeon practice has received extremely positive feedback from patients, who were impressed with the rapid and painless procedures, helpful and knowledgeable staff, and restored vision within a day. Many appreciated the reasonable pricing and same-day surgeries. Though a couple reviews cited problems with the lifetime coverage, most patients enthusiastically recommend this practice.
- Quick and efficient: Many reviewers commented on the speed and ease of the process from consultation to surgery, and some even had same-day surgery appointments.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: The majority of reviewers praised the staff for being friendly, professional, and helpful throughout the entire process. Many reviewers felt reassured and comfortable, particularly those who were nervous about the procedure.
- Exceptional results: Many reviewers reported excellent vision results, with some even having better than 20/20 vision. Many felt it was a life-changing decision and were thrilled with their new vision.
Columbus Laser & Cataract Center
6357 N Hamilton Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
Patients enthusiastically recommend Columbus Laser & Cataract Center, singling out Dr. Weber and Dr. Beran for their attentive, patient-centered care. Many report achieving 20/20 vision after cataract and lens surgeries with little post-op pain. Patients also commend the organized, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly staff. Overall, an excellent, life-changing experience leads patients to refer family and friends.
- Highly professional, attentive, and patient-focused staff
- Excellent surgical results with improved vision, including 20/20 vision and improved color perception
- Thorough and detailed consultations, care, and follow-up with excellent results for cataract, PRK/AST, and lasik procedures
The LASIK Vision Institute
4030 Easton Station Suite 220 B, Columbus, OH 43219
The Lasik Vision Institute receives many favorable reviews for their friendly, knowledgeable staff and smooth, quick lasik procedures. Some patients saw improved vision the day of surgery. Affordability was noted. A few negative reviews mentioned post-op dry eye, blurry vision, and payment confusion.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that makes patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Quick and painless procedure with improved vision immediately following the surgery.
- Affordable prices and accommodating scheduling, making it accessible to those considering LASIK.
42000 Six Mile Rd Suite 200, Northville, MI 48168
This lasik practice receives high marks for its friendly staff and short surgery times, with patients reporting quick recoveries and 20/20 vision within days. Despite a few negative reviews, most reviewers enthusiastically recommend this practice to prospective patients.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that make patients feel at ease and cared for
- Quick and painless procedure with instant vision improvement
- Positive results, including 20/20 or better vision for many patients
Laser Eye Institute
355 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083
Patients consistently highlight Dr. Haddad's expertise, professionalism, and caring approach at the Laser Eye Institute. Many have achieved 20/15 vision through SMILE and PRK with no complications. The office runs smoothly with minimal waits and attentive post-op care.
- Dr. Haddad and his team are extremely professional and knowledgeable.
- Patients experience little to no pain after the procedure with quick recovery times.
- The practice is thorough and takes the time to measure eye prescriptions multiple times before the procedure, ensuring accurate results.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
1606 Carmody Ct Suite 101, Sewickley, PA 15143
Patients reported excellent experiences with the lasik surgery practice of Dr. Zambelli and TLC Laser Eye Center in Pittsburgh. They described attentive, professional staff members like Lori, Tayla and Hannah, as well as skilled surgeons including Dr. Holman and Dr. Lehman. Facilities were comfortable, procedures were smooth and largely painless, and many patients achieved 20/20 or better vision.
- The staff is friendly, caring, and will go above and beyond to ensure a positive experience.
- Dr. Zambelli is a skilled and caring surgeon who takes great care to ensure her patients are comfortable and informed.
- The procedure is quick and painless, and patients often achieve better than 20/20 vision.
Grosinger Spigelman & Grey PC
1750 S Telegraph Rd Suite 205, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
GS & G's knowledgeable, courteous staff provides excellent care. Patients report positive surgical outcomes and appreciate the expertise of Drs. Grosinger, Spigelman, and Grey.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable doctors who perform excellent surgical outcomes, including cataract surgery, Lasik, and eye lid surgery.
- Professional, efficient, and well-organized office staff who provide helpful guidance with navigating insurance, referrals, and appointments.
- Compassionate and patient doctors who take the time to understand and address individual eye problems, such as serious eye problems, glaucoma, retinal detachment, and dry eyes.
Toledo LASIK Center
6975 Central Ave #103, Toledo, OH 43617
Toledo Lasik Center patients report an overwhelmingly positive experience, noting friendly and knowledgeable staff, skilled surgeons, and quick, painless procedures. Many patients express gratitude for the center's vision-changing services. Isolated negative reviews cite individual staff interactions or scheduling issues, but do not diminish the overall positive feedback.
- Exceptional results with quick and painless procedures.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff who go above and beyond to reassure and comfort patients.
- Highly recommended by many satisfied customers who emphasized the life-changing benefits of the lasik surgeries they received.
Dr. Joseph M. Thomas, MD
3619 Park E Dr #306, Beachwood, OH 44122
Dr. Thomas provides exceptional patient care with expertise in LASIK procedures. His professional, caring staff assist through every step. Patients appreciate his personalized pre and post-op care. Many report quick, painless surgeries and improved vision. Dr. Thomas comes highly recommended for LASIK and general eye care needs.
- Dr. Thomas is highly skilled in Lasik surgery, with a reputation of being one of the best in the field.
- The staff is professional, caring, and attentive, providing excellent pre and post-surgery care.
- The Lasik procedure is quick, easy, and painless, with patients consistently reporting excellent results and improved vision.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.