Best LASIK Surgeon In North Las Vegas, NV
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed North Las Vegas LASIK Surgeons in North Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze North Las Vegas reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in North Las Vegas.
Abrams Eye Institute
6450 Medical Center St Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
The Lasik surgeon practice receives consistently glowing reviews for their professional, knowledgeable, and caring doctors. Patients praise the friendly, efficient staff and modern office. Doctors take time answering questions and are attentive to patients’ needs, leading many to enthusiastically recommend the practice. Patients are highly satisfied with the quality of care.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors and staff.
- Efficient and organized office with short wait times.
- Caring and attentive treatment, including thorough examinations and conservative approaches to treatment options.
6850 N Durango Dr #110, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Current Specials: free consultation
This lasik surgeon practice has a professional, knowledgeable, and caring staff and doctors. The facility uses state-of-the-art equipment and patients report quick, largely painless procedures. Patients appreciate the staff’s care, compassion, and kindness. Dr. Brimhall receives high praise for his professionalism and patients enthusiastically recommend the practice. Some patients have experienced long wait times and issues with front office staff.
- The staff and doctor provide exceptional care, making patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- The procedure for lasik is quick and largely painless, and the doctor and staff are very kind and reassuring.
- The practice has knowledgeable and friendly doctors and staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and are professional and efficient, providing a great experience overall.
The LASIK Vision Institute
7501 W Lake Mead Blvd Suite 104 Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
This lasik practice’s staff receives consistent praise for their caring support throughout the process. Patients describe the surgery as fast and relatively painless, with many surprised at the affordability. Results exceed expectations for most, with many achieving 20/15 vision or better post-op. Thoughtful care and excellent outcomes make this a top choice for those considering lasik.
- Efficient and smooth process, with staff that make patients feel comfortable and thoroughly explain the process.
- Extremely satisfied patients with some achieving better than 20/20 vision and continuing to have great results years after the procedure.
- Friendly, accommodating, and professional staff that are praised for their patience, kindness, and ability to ease anxiety and answer any questions or concerns.
Las Vegas Eye Institute
9555 S Eastern Ave Suite 260, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Current Specials: free Las Vegas LASIK consultation
Patients describe Dr. Swanic and his team at Las Vegas Eye Institute as professional, caring, knowledgeable, and efficient. Patients are pleased with their procedure results. Dr. Swanic clearly explains procedures and answers questions. The friendly office staff accommodates patients.
- Dr. Swanic and his staff are highly knowledgeable, professional, and caring.
- The practice uses state-of-the-art equipment for precise diagnostics and efficient treatment.
- Patients report excellent results from procedures such as lasik and cataract removal, and appreciate the friendly and accommodating staff.
NEVADA EYE PHYSICIANS Dr. Surjeet Singh, MD
1505 Wigwam Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89074
Patients enthusiastically recommend Dr. Surjeet Singh for his surgical skill, attentive consultations, and professional staff. He performs thorough examinations, carefully explains procedures, and answers all questions. Many patients have had successful LASIK and cataract surgeries under his care, reporting excellent outcomes like 20/20 vision and improved sight at all ranges. Patients strongly recommend Dr. Singh and Nevada Eye Physicians for exceptional eye care.
- Dr. Singh is highly knowledgeable and professional, with expertise in various vision correction procedures such as LASIK, ORA surgery, cataract surgery, and PRK.
- Patients appreciate his thoroughness, patience, and great bedside manner, which makes them feel comfortable and confident in his care. He takes the time to listen to their concerns, answer all questions, and explain all options to them.
- Dr. Singh's team is efficient, friendly, and professional, and patients appreciate the cleanliness and social distancing measures in the office. Overall, patients report being highly satisfied with their experience and results, with many achieving clearer vision or being able to eliminate glasses entirely.
Abrams Eye Institute
2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite #130, Henderson, NV 89052
Current Specials: FREE LASIK Consultation
Patients consistently commend Dr. Shah and Dr. Abrams at Abrams Eye Institute for their excellent care and surgical expertise. The friendly, efficient staff helps patients feel at ease. Patients express confidence in the doctors’ diagnoses and appreciate their professionalism and clear communication. Numerous patients report successful PRK and Lasik outcomes.
- Efficient and professional service, with minimal wait times and knowledgeable staff.
- Skilled and knowledgeable doctors, including Dr. Shah and Dr. Abrams, who are personable, patient, and take the time to explain procedures and conditions to patients.
- Excellent results from LASIK surgery, with many patients experiencing improved vision without side effects.
LASIK of Nevada – Las Vegas North
1225 S Fort Apache Rd #145, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Current Specials: FREE LASIK SELF TEST
Lasik of Nevada patients appreciate the friendly, knowledgeable staff and doctors. Dr. Rothman’s passion for his work leads to well-run appointments and procedures. Patients experience quick, painless surgeries, immediate results, and improved vision. The practice provides honest assessments on candidacy and discloses potential risks.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff that makes patients feel comfortable and at ease before, during and after the procedure.
- Dr. Rothman is passionate about his work and dedicated to ensuring safe and accurate results for each patient.
- Efficient process with timely appointments and quick recovery time, allowing patients to see immediate and long-lasting results.
Richard Rothman, MD
8190 S Maryland Pkwy #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Patients consistently report a positive experience with Dr. Rothman and his Lasik of Nevada team, citing comfort with staff, an easy process, and rapid results. Patients describe resuming activities like swimming and exercise without vision concerns.
- Highly skilled and professional staff with exceptional knowledge and care that ensure the best outcome possible.
- Expert and experienced surgeon who can provide immediate, life-changing results of 20/20 or even 20/15 vision.
- Positive, comfortable, and stress-free experience, with a friendly and accommodating atmosphere, that makes the procedure easy and worry-free.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.