Best LASIK Surgeon In Enterprise, NV
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Enterprise LASIK Surgeons in Enterprise, Enterprise, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Enterprise reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Enterprise.
Nevada Eye Care East - an NVISION Eye Center
2090 E Flamingo Rd Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119
The lasik surgeon practice was commended for their excellent patient care, informative staff, and professionalism. While most reviews were positive regarding the skilled doctors and techs, some issues were noted with front desk communication and organization. Overall the practice is recommended for quality eye care and results.
- Dr. Casey and his staff are knowledgeable, professional, and caring, with many patients having positive experiences with their treatments and surgeries.
- The facility has a team of well-trained ophthalmology techs who are thorough and informative, making patients feel comfortable during their visits and ensuring they receive excellent care.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, with several reviews praising the efficient and attentive service they received, even during the pandemic times.
Nevada Eye Physicians
1505 Wigwam Pkwy #100, Henderson, NV 89074
Nevada Eye Physicians provides knowledgeable doctors and thorough exams, though some patients report issues with certain staff, wait times, and sales tactics.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors and staff
- Timely and efficient service, with little to no wait time
- Friendly and attentive customer service, with doctor's taking time to explain procedures and conditions to patients.
Abrams Eye Institute
6450 Medical Center St Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Abrams Eye Institute provides exceptional Lasik surgery with doctors who are professional, knowledgeable, and skilled. Their caring staff creates a welcoming environment. Patients strongly recommend this practice.
- Well-trained and professional staff, who are courteous and friendly.
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced surgeons, who take the time to listen to patients and answer questions thoroughly.
- Efficient and modern office with a friendly atmosphere, where patients can feel comfortable and well taken care of.
6850 N Durango Dr #110, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Brimhall Eye Center provides exceptional eye care. Dr. Brimhall and his knowledgeable, caring staff take a professional and friendly approach to patient needs. Patients feel comfortable during the quick, largely painless LASIK procedure. The practice utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to deliver life-changing vision correction in a clean, well-organized office. Patients report crystal clear vision and improved quality of life.
- Exceptional customer service from polite and welcoming staff.
- Knowledgeable, professional, and caring doctors who make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- State-of-the-art technology and facilities with excellent results for cataract surgeries and LASIK procedures.
The LASIK Vision Institute
7501 W Lake Mead Blvd Suite 104 Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Patients have described their experiences with this lasik surgeon practice in glowing terms. They report an efficient, smooth process and appreciative interactions with the welcoming staff and doctors who took time to answer all questions thoroughly. Many were pleasantly surprised by the affordability. The quick, painless procedure yielded life-changing improvements to vision within days for most. This practice comes highly recommended by many satisfied patients considering lasik.
- Efficient and smooth process from consultation to surgery
- Knowledgeable and patient staff who answer all questions and concerns
- Affordable prices with promotions and guaranteed financing available
Las Vegas Eye Institute
9555 S Eastern Ave Suite 260, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Patients speak highly of Dr. Matthew Swanic's expertise, bedside manner, and surgical results. His attentive consultations address concerns thoroughly. The professional, friendly staff helps ensure smooth surgeries and quality aftercare. Many patients report visual improvements that significantly impact their lives. This clinic comes highly recommended for cataract and LASIK procedures.
- Dr. Swanic is highly competent and knowledgeable, providing detailed explanations and answering questions to satisfaction.
- The staff is professional, caring, and efficient throughout the entire process from booking appointments to post-surgery follow-ups.
- State-of-the-art equipment is used, and patients can expect a quick and painless procedure with outstanding results, making Las Vegas Eye Institute a highly recommended choice for eye surgery.
Wellish Vision Institute
2110 E Flamingo Rd # 210, Las Vegas, NV 89119
At the Wellish Vision Institute, Dr. Tran draws positive reviews for his careful and compassionate cataract surgeries. Patients describe Dr. Wellish as an excellent local surgeon who takes time to explain procedures thoroughly. The support staff are mostly praised as friendly and efficient, though some patients report issues with phone assistance. Wait times fluctuate but tend to run long. In all, Wellish patients are happy with the professional service and quality of care they receive.
- Excellent doctors with thorough and attentive care, with a particular shoutout to Dr. Matthew Chiapa and Dr. Kent Wellish.
- Friendly and professional staff that provide a comfortable experience and informative explanations of procedures and diagnoses.
- Efficient and timely appointment scheduling and follow-up care, with some patients noting that they were seen within a week or two of their initial consultation or even on the same day.
5380 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Brimhall Eye Center patients report an accommodating, knowledgeable staff and thorough, friendly doctors who provide comfortable experiences. Dr. Brimhall performs successful LASIK surgeries and cataract procedures with excellent patient outcomes. Most patients recommend the facility, though some note issues with scheduling and phone response.
- Excellent customer service and friendly staff
- Easy to schedule appointments and efficient examination process
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable doctors with successful results in cataract and LASIK surgeries.
Nevada Eye Physicians
2020 Wellness Wy #401, Las Vegas, NV 89106
The lasik surgeon practice provides professional and thorough care from knowledgeable doctors like Dr. Singh. Patients appreciate the friendly, helpful staff and efficient service with short wait times. However, some negative reviews cited issues like appointment and insurance discrepancies, unsanitary procedures, and unprofessional staff conduct.
- Professional staff who provide thorough and excellent care during surgeries
- Dr. Warner and Dr. Zamora are excellent and attentive doctors who provide good services
- Dr. Singh is knowledgeable, caring, and excellent for LASIK surgeries.
LASIK of Nevada - Las Vegas South
8190 S Maryland Pkwy #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Dr. Rothman is highly regarded for his skill and professionalism. Many patients report quick, relatively painless procedures and significant vision improvements. While some felt nervous initially, Dr. Rothman's caring team put them at ease. Patients describe the experience as life-changing and enthusiastically recommend the practice.
- Highly skilled and professional staff who make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- State-of-the-art technology and efficient procedures that provide quick and flawless results.
- Dr. Rothman is a knowledgeable and caring surgeon who walks patients through the entire process and delivers precise and amazing results.
Wellish Vision Institute
2555 Box Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Wellish Vision Institute receives high marks for their professional and customer-focused staff. Patients report that Dr. Wellish and his team take time to thoroughly examine eyes and clearly explain procedures. Many cite the doctors' expertise in vision correction and efficiency of the clinic with minimal wait times. Overall, patients strongly recommend Wellish Vision Institute for their LASIK needs.
- Professional and friendly staff who take the time to explain all procedures and conditions to patients.
- Dr. Wellish is considered one of the best eye surgeons in the Southwest and has a track record of restoring more than 80% of his patients' vision.
- Thorough and comprehensive eye examinations with cutting-edge treatments available, ensuring patients receive top-notch care.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.