Best LASIK Surgeon In Hialeah, FL
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Hialeah LASIK Surgeons in Hialeah, Hialeah, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Hialeah reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Hialeah.
The LASIK Vision Institute
8211 W Broward Blvd PH 2, Plantation, FL 33324
This lasik surgeon's patients describe knowledgeable staff who guide them through quick, painless procedures to restore vision without glasses or contacts. Patients are grateful for clear sight and recommend this practice. Individual staff earn recognition for supportive care.
- Highly knowledgeable and professional staff that provide excellent service and make the procedure quick and easy.
- Friendly and welcoming staff that provide a comfortable environment and are supportive throughout the entire process.
- Results are amazing, with patients reporting clear vision and improvement of overall eyesight.
7867 N Kendall Dr # 260, Miami, FL 33156
Patients consistently report positive experiences with the LasikMD team. Staff members Jessy and Carolina impress with their friendly expertise, offering clear guidance before, during, and after procedures. Dr. Therese Alban draws high praise for her skill, personal care, and gentle manner that help patients feel at ease through every quick, smooth surgery. Patients recommend LasikMD without reservation.
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive.
- The procedure is quick and painless with minimal discomfort during recovery.
- Excellent communication throughout the process, with the team working to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
Pannu Laser & Vision Institute- Davie
10650 W State Rd 84 STE 100, Davie, FL 33324
Pannu Laser Institute is highly recommended for LASIK due to their professional, knowledgeable staff, excellent surgical results, and clean, modern facilities. Patients report quick, personalized, and near painless procedures with impressive visual outcomes.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff and doctors.
- Quick and painless procedure with excellent results.
- Courteous, caring, and compassionate staff who provide excellent pre, during, and post-care.
1951 SW 172nd Ave Suite 304, Miramar, FL 33029
The lasik surgeon practice has received largely positive feedback regarding the professionalism of staff and doctors and the ease of the procedure. Many patients have described the surgery as life changing, with significantly improved vision. While most reviews praised the clean, thorough, and informative environment, a few mentioned issues with scheduling or customer service.
- Professionalism: The staff and doctors are described as professional, knowledgeable, and experienced, which can provide peace of mind to patients considering the procedure.
- Comfortable and painless experience: Multiple reviews mention the procedure as surprisingly comfortable and painless, and the staff is often praised for their ability to explain everything clearly and put patients at ease.
- Successful outcomes: Several reviews mention successful outcomes with improved vision, often exceeding patients' expectations with 20/20 or even better results.
Advanced Eye Center: Rodrigo Belalcazar, MD
1840 W 49th St #601, Hialeah, FL 33012
Patients enthusiastically recommend this lasik surgeon practice, noting 20/20 vision results and professional, knowledgeable doctors who take time to explain the procedure. While some reviews cite long waits and unfriendly front desk staff, most describe an exceptional patient experience and quality care.
- The surgeons are highly professional and knowledgeable, with a track record of successful surgeries and positive patient outcomes.
- The staff are friendly, informative, and provide excellent customer service in making appointments, answering questions, and assisting with pre and post-operative care.
- The laser machines used in the surgeries are top-of-the-line, providing safe, effective treatment with minimal discomfort and rapid recovery time.
Ophthalmology Consultants: The Center For LASIK
5800 Colonial Dr, Margate, FL 33063
Dr. Burks is commended for his surgical prowess and attentive care. Many have undergone successful cataract procedures under his expertise. His professional, compassionate staff is also well regarded. Dr. Gailitis' team merits recommendation for their LASIK and cataract proficiency. Minor critiques of wait times and administration are eclipsed by rave surgical reviews.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable doctors who excel in eye surgery and procedures such as cataract surgery, LASIK, and PRK.
- Excellent patient care and customer service provided by the staff, including patience, reassurance, kindness, and professionalism.
- Thorough explanations and step-by-step guidance given by the doctors during the surgery and procedure process, resulting in improved vision and generally positive experiences for patients.
Millennium Laser Eye Centers
1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy #410, Sunrise, FL 33323
The Millennium Laser Eye Center and Dr. Cory M. Lessner are highly recommended by patients for lasik surgery. Patients describe friendly, professional staff and outstanding service. The facility earns praise for cleanliness, ease of painless procedures, and quick healing. Many patients see 20/20 or better post-surgery and rave about the life-changing results.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff providing outstanding service
- Excellent pre and aftercare, quick healing process and straightforward instructions provided
- Dr. Lessner is highly skilled, friendly, and puts patients at ease, with many patients achieving 20/20 or even better vision after the procedure.
3850 Hollywood Blvd # 203, Hollywood, FL 33021
Dr. Bosem's patients at CorrectVision report life-changing results, with many achieving 20/20 or better vision. His skilled, welcoming staff provide a professional and personalized experience.
- Highly skilled surgeon who puts patients at ease and has impressive experience.
- Friendly and informative staff who treat patients like family.
- Efficient and professional service with life-changing results, including better than average vision and freedom from glasses and contacts.
Kenneth O. Karp, MD
1951 SW 172nd Ave # 304, Miramar, FL 33029
Dr. Kenneth Karp has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from Lasik patients, who note his excellent service, efficient appointments, knowledgeable staff, and impressive surgical results. While most experiences were stress-free and positive, one patient did have a negative laser iridotomy outcome.
- Quick and painless procedure with great results, including improved vision and 20/15 vision in some cases.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and personable staff that take the time to answer patient questions patiently and provide thorough information and support before, during, and after the procedure.
- Well-organized, modern technology, and convenient scheduling and pricing for the LASIK procedure, with little to no wait times upon check-in and efficient visits.
Tlc Of Coral Gables
1099 S Le Jeune Rd, Miami, FL 33134
TLC lasik surgeons receive consistent acclaim for professional staff, clean facilities, efficient service, and excellent surgical outcomes with minimal discomfort. Patients commend knowledgeable doctors and friendly support staff. Their clear communication and attention to detail ensure a smooth experience.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable staff
- Efficient, on-time appointments and procedures
- Pain-free, effective LASIK and PRK surgeries with quick results
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.