Best Eye Doctors In Hialeah, FL
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Hialeah Optometrists in Hialeah, Hialeah, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Hialeah reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Hialeah.
Advanced Eye Center: Rodrigo Belalcazar, MD
1840 W 49th St #601, Hialeah, FL 33012
The majority of reviews for this eye care center are positive, noting professional and knowledgeable staff, especially Dr. Belalcazar. Though some mention communication issues and long waits, most patients were pleased with their overall experience and would recommend the center. Many report satisfaction with their surgeries and results.
- Exceptional and highly professional staff
- Dr. Belalcazar is knowledgeable, informative, and takes time with each patient
- Great results, with many patients achieving 20/20 vision after surgery
America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
515 W 49th St Suite A, Hialeah, FL 33012
America’s Best earns rave reviews for their pleasant, helpful staff and wide frame selection. Customers mention standout employees like Jorge, Susana, Eliana, Javier, and Ani for their attentive service in choosing frames. Reviewers also appreciate the affordable pricing and efficient exams. A couple negative reviews cite issues with scheduling and costs, but most customers highly recommend America’s Best for meeting eye care needs.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned the pleasant and helpful nature of the staff members like Jorge, Susana, Eliana, Javier, Vivian, and Jackie. They provide excellent customer service and assist customers in choosing the right frames and guiding them through the eye exam process.
- Efficient and quick service: Customers appreciated the speed and efficiency of the eye exams and frame selection process. They mentioned that the service was fast and convenient.
- Positive experience for families: One reviewer mentioned that they had a great experience bringing their entire family for eye exams. The staff was patient, kind, and the doctor was sweet. This indicates that the eye care center is accommodating and suitable for families seeking eye care services.
620 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
The eye care center in Hialeah receives mostly positive reviews for its attentive service, knowledgeable doctors like Dr. Lee, Dr. Singh, and Dr. Barajas, and help with choosing eyeglass frames. The one negative comment on pricing appeared isolated.
- Knowledgeable and attentive optometrists: Reviewers praised Dr. Lee and Dr. Singh for taking their time to explain the various tests and results during the eye exams. They were thorough and patient, ensuring that customers understand their eye health and prescription.
- Excellent customer service and assistance: Multiple reviewers mentioned the exceptional customer service they received at this eye care center. Staff members like Lisandra, James, Ana, Paula, Nicole, and Debla were highlighted for their professionalism, friendliness, and willingness to help customers choose the right frames and answer any questions.
- Quick and efficient eye exams: Customers appreciated the efficiency of the eye exams, with one reviewer mentioning that their exam was done in less than 15 minutes. This suggests that the eye care center prioritizes minimizing wait times and providing a streamlined experience for patients.
Express Vision Care
1550 W 84th St STE 15, Hialeah, FL 33014
Express Vision Care provides thorough eye exams and exceptional eye care. Patients praise the friendly doctors and professional staff for making them feel welcomed and at ease. The office features high-tech equipment and helpful opticians. Reviewers appreciate the calming atmosphere and efficient service.
- Friendly and knowledgeable doctors: Customers consistently mention that the doctors at this eye care center are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Many reviewers appreciate how the doctors took the time to explain the results of their eye exams and address any concerns or questions they had.
- Excellent customer service: The staff at this eye care center receive high praise for their customer service. Multiple reviewers mentioned that the front desk staff and other assistants were friendly, polite, and professional. Many customers felt welcomed and well-cared for throughout their visit.
- Thorough and comprehensive eye exams: Several reviewers noted that their eye exams at this center were thorough and comprehensive. They appreciated the high-tech equipment used during the exams and felt confident in the accuracy of the results. The doctors took the time to address all concerns and ensure a complete examination.
Dr. Ilya Ginzburg
1777 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
Dr. Ginzburg provided attentive, professional eye exams. The staff was friendly and helpful, though some patients experienced long waits. There were also concerns about billing practices. Overall, customers appreciated the excellent service and frame selection but recommend allowing extra time.
- Dr. Ilya Ginzburg provides great attention during eye exams and is highly recommended by multiple reviewers.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, providing excellent customer service.
- The eye care center offers a wide selection of frames at excellent prices.
Express Vision Care
1001 E 4th Ave, Hialeah, FL 33010
The eye care center is lauded for thorough exams, helpful staff, personalized service, clean facilities and modern technology. Drs. Finale and Barajas impress with professionalism and friendly bedside manner. Patients strongly endorse this clinic for meeting eye care needs.
- Thorough and Meticulous Eye Exams: Customers consistently mention the thoroughness and meticulousness of the eye exams they received at this eye care center, indicating that they can expect comprehensive and detailed evaluations of their vision and eye health.
- Professional and Courteous Staff: Multiple reviews highlight the professionalism and courteousness of the staff, emphasizing their helpfulness, friendliness, and willingness to answer questions and provide explanations. This suggests that customers can expect excellent customer service and a positive experience during their visit.
- Up-to-Date Technology and Clean Facilities: Customers appreciate the use of up-to-date technology and the cleanliness of the facilities, indicating that the eye care center is equipped with modern equipment and maintains a hygienic environment for exams and procedures.
Hialeah Eye & Vision Care
9300 NW 77th Ave, Hialeah, FL 33016
Dr. Grover provides exceptional eye care according to patients. They commend his expertise, caring approach, and time taken to address concerns. His assistant Yessie and the staff receive accolades for superb service. This eye care center is a top choice for knowledgeable, attentive care.
- Dr. Grover is highly knowledgeable and has been performing annual eye examinations for many years, resulting in happy and satisfied patients.
- The staff at the eye care center, including Dr. Grover's assistant, Yessie, provide excellent customer care and service, resulting in a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
- Patients appreciate the attention to detail and personalized care provided by Dr. Grover, who takes the time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly during consultations.
Miami Springs Eyecare
56 Curtiss Pkwy, Miami Springs, FL 33166
The eye care center is known for its punctual, professional, and knowledgeable staff. Patients praise the personalized service, extensive product expertise, and wide selection of quality eyewear. Staff treat customers like family with their helpfulness and caring attitude. Reviews applaud exceptional customer service and affordable pricing.
- Punctual and professional eye exams with experienced doctors.
- Exceptional customer service, personalized approach, and deep product knowledge.
- Friendly and helpful staff, especially when fixing glasses or getting a new pair.
- Generous and caring service, going above and beyond to provide the best care.
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff who prioritize customer satisfaction.
- Quick turnaround time for glasses and contacts, with a wide selection to choose from.
- Outstanding customer service that treats you like family and prioritizes your needs.
Dr. Rodrigo Aristizabal, OD
591 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012
Dr. Rodrigo Aristizabal receives consistently positive feedback for his professional and meticulous eye exams. Patients describe him as attentive and adept at explaining procedures and prescriptions. His personable approach puts patients at ease while his expertise ensures accurate results.
- Dr. Aristizábal is highly reassuring and takes the time to explain everything and answer all questions, making patients feel at ease during eye exams.
- Dr. Aristizábal is highly professional and precise in finding the correct prescription, ensuring patients receive the best care for their eyes.
Optimax Vision Center
1949 W 68th St, Hialeah, FL 33014
Optimax Vision Center is highly regarded for its exceptional service and professionalism. Patients compliment Dr. Mu√±iz as caring, patient, and thorough during exams. The staff earns acclaim for their friendliness, informativeness, and attentiveness. Customers strongly endorse Optimax for eye care needs.
- Excellent service and professionalism from the staff and optometrist.
- Friendly and attentive staff that make patients feel comfortable.
- Respect for appointment times and informative recommendations for frames and options.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Florida
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Florida reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Florida, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Florida
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Florida.
- The In Florida in 2018, people with diabetes had more than twice the risk of vision problems compared to the overall population, with 13.6% of those with diabetes experiencing blindness or difficulty seeing compared to 6.06% of the general population. and In Florida in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (8.89%) compared to the overall population (6.06%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 2.83%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Florida
- In Florida, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Florida
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 6.57% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Florida face even higher rates at 7.92%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Florida
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Florida.
- 13.6% of those with diabetes and 8.89% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Florida
- Early vision care is crucial, with 67.48% of children in Florida having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.94% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Florida
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Florida.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.