Best LASIK Surgeon In Fontana, CA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Fontana LASIK Surgeons in Fontana, Fontana, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Fontana reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Fontana.
NVISION Eye Centers - Laguna Hills
24022 Calle De La Plata Ste 300, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Patients laud this lasik surgeon's professional and friendly staff. The surgeon earns accolades for attentiveness and surgical skill. The practice features cutting-edge equipment and comprehensive consultations. Many attest to life-changing outcomes. Some cite long waits at appointments and call center challenges.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff who are attentive and caring towards patients.
- Thorough and state-of-the-art testing procedures that provide detailed information for personalized treatment plans.
- Expertise in a variety of procedures, such as cataract and Lasik surgeries, with positive postoperative results.
NVISION Eye Centers - Murrieta
25485 Medical Center Dr Suite 212, Murrieta, CA 92562
Patients appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable staff at NVISION Murrieta. Dr. Eubanks earns high marks for his communication during procedures. The facility utilizes the latest technology in a clean, safe environment. Many patients report excellent results, including clear vision without discomfort.
- The staff is friendly, informative, and smart, making patients feel like family.
- The facility is clean and equipped with the latest technology, ensuring a flawless and painless Lasik procedure.
- The doctors are professional and compassionate, taking the time to explain the procedure and answer all questions and concerns.
NVISION Eye Centers - Ontario
3155-D, 3155 Sedona Ct D, Ontario, CA 91764
NVISION's skilled surgeons and staff deliver professional, seamless LASIK experiences. Patients praise the practice for its thoughtful care, naming excellent staff members. The pain-free process and impressive results lead many to describe their surgery as the "best decision ever" and wholeheartedly recommend NVISION.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff that are attentive, informative, and friendly.
- Quick and painless surgery with most patients experiencing improved vision immediately.
- Highly recommended by previous patients who experienced exceptional care and results.
NVISION Eye Centers - Newport Beach
4220 Von Karman Ave #100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
NVISION Eye Center is highly recommended for LASIK and other vision correction procedures. Patients praise the prompt appointments, attentive staff, and clear explanations. The professional, caring doctors and modern facility make most patients comfortable undergoing LASIK, cataract surgery, and more. While some cite long waits and unclear procedures, most reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
- Prompt and personal service from knowledgeable and friendly staff, including ample explanation of tests.
- Caring and professional staff who create a welcoming and low-stress environment.
- Skilled and careful eye surgeons who provide excellent results and aftercare, with a thorough approach and top-quality technology.
Coastal Vision Medical Group
293 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868
Coastal Vision provides thorough lasik care with knowledgeable doctors who answer all patient questions. Some appointments may involve wait times, but patients consistently report excellent vision results and appreciate the professional, friendly staff and clear instructions.
- Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff, including the doctors.
- Thorough and efficient care with state-of-the-art technology.
- Pain-free and successful LASIK procedures with immediate and excellent results.
IQ Laser Vision - Rowland Heights
18501 Gale Ave Suite 150, City of Industry, CA 91748
Patients considering laser eye surgery report excellent vision and positive experiences with IQ Laser Vision. Patients praise the professional, knowledgeable staff, particularly Dr. Liu's surgical skill and Veronica's assistance with financial details. Most achieve 20/15 vision or better within days after the SMILE procedure. Patients unanimously recommend IQ Laser Vision for corrective eye surgery.
- The staff at IQ Laser Vision is extremely helpful, kind, and informative throughout the entire process, from consultation to post-op appointments.
- The SMILE procedure is highly recommended by those who have undergone it at IQ Laser Vision, with many experiencing significant improvements in their vision and quick, painless recoveries.
- The surgeons at IQ Laser Vision are professional, reassuring, and provide excellent explanations of the procedures they perform, making patients feel at ease.
11600 Wilshire Blvd #200, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Patients offer glowing reviews of LA Sight's skilled surgeons, especially Drs. Amir Moarefi and Wallace, for their professionalism, clear explanations, and calming bedside manner during the procedure. Many report quick, painless, transformative results - some even achieving vision better than 20/20. LA Sight's thoughtful, attentive staff also earn patients' strong recommendations. For those considering Lasik, LA Sight comes highly recommended.
- Highly supportive and calming staff, allowing patients to feel at ease and relaxed throughout the process.
- Expert and professional doctors with excellent patient care, making sure to explain the procedure thoroughly and answer questions.
- Life-changing results with improved vision, often surpassing expectations, leading to no more need for glasses or contacts.
Orange County LASIK Institute
3500 Barranca Pkwy #150, Irvine, CA 92606
Patients praise the OC Lasik Institute's exceptional staff, facility, and patient care throughout the LASIK process. Many report improved vision and satisfaction with their personalized surgery. Patients feel comfortable and safe thanks to the knowledgeable, friendly staff who provide thorough explanations and are accommodating. The clinic's welcoming environment with complimentary refreshments also receives positive feedback. Patients highly recommend the OC Lasik Institute for LASIK surgery.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who make patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process.
- Thorough testing and examination before making a recommendation for the best procedure and ensuring patients understand what to expect before and after the surgery.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable surgeons who provide pain-free and quick surgeries, resulting in successful outcomes with clear vision and 20/20 vision achieved. Excellent aftercare instructions and follow-up appointments to ensure proper healing.
17980 Castleton St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Patients have shared positive reviews about a Lasik surgery practice, commending the professionalism and kindness of the staff. Patients highlight Dr. Zhu for his surgical expertise and communication skills. The procedure is described as quick, painless and vision-transforming by patients now enjoying 20/20 sight. Mariana, the patient counselor, is credited for her helpful guidance before and after surgery. Patients strongly recommend this practice for prospective Lasik patients.
- Highly professional staff who explain the surgery process well and answer all questions with care and attention.
- Quick, painless procedures that result in life-changing 20/20 vision.
- Caring, knowledgeable patient counselors like Mariana who provide excellent service and are available to answer any questions before and after the procedure.
Saddleback LASIK Eye Center
23161 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Patients of Saddleback Eye Center describe positive experiences with the professional and friendly staff, thorough testing procedures, and Dr. Manger's surgical skill. Many report rapidly improved vision and satisfaction with their LASIK results. Some say it was one of the best decisions they ever made and recommend this center to others considering LASIK.
- Thorough exam process with multiple doctors to ensure safety and consistency
- High level of professionalism and kindness from the entire staff, including Dr. Manger
- Life-changing results with excellent vision and improved quality of life for many patients
Global LASIK & Cataracts Institute
18632 Beach Blvd Ste 100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Global LASIK patients report life-changing vision improvement through painless, quick surgery and excellent care from knowledgeable, accommodating staff. Many see clearly the next day.
- Friendly and accommodating staff and doctors
- State-of-the-art technology and fast, painless procedures
- Life-changing results with quick healing time and improved vision
Inland Eye LASIK
9481 Haven Ave Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
The Inland Eye Institute staff are highly professional and knowledgeable, with Dr. Blanton praised for his patient care and clear explanations. Staff make patients feel comfortable during consultations, surgery and follow-ups. The quick, painless surgery produces excellent, life-changing results for patients. Pricing is reasonable with financing available. Patients strongly recommend the Institute for those considering Lasik.
- Extremely professional staff that are knowledgeable and make patients feel comfortable
- Efficient service with quick surgery dates and same-day financing approval
- Great results with many patients experiencing 20/20 vision and excellent customer service throughout the entire process
Schneider LASIK - Corona
1124 S Main St #102, Corona, CA 92882
Schneider Lasik receives excellent reviews for their professional and caring staff. Patients describe being anxious but put at ease by Dr. Schneider and his team. The LASIK procedure is quick, painless and transformative, with many achieving 20/20 vision the next day. Patients strongly recommend Schneider Lasik and would refer loved ones.
- Dr. Schneider and his entire staff are extremely professional and friendly, making patients feel comfortable and safe throughout the entire process.
- Fast and effective procedure with minimal discomfort. Many patients report being able to see 20/20 the very next day.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up care, with clear instructions for aftercare and follow-up visits to ensure a smooth recovery. Many patients report their vision continuing to be perfect years after the surgery.
Coastal Vision Medical Group
14726 Ramona Ave # 200, Chino, CA 91710
Coastal Vision Medical Group's professional and friendly staff thoroughly explain procedures. Their clean, modern facilities put patients at ease. Many report pain-free, successful surgery and significantly improved vision. However, some criticize Dr. Lee's insensitive delivery of diagnoses.
- Very knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Professional and courteous staff
- Highly recommend by customers for thorough exams and successful surgeries
IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles
613 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
This lasik surgeon provides an excellent patient experience with easy, painless procedures and caring, experienced staff. Patients consistently achieve great results, with many thrilled to live glasses- and contact-free. Recovery takes a few days. Consultations and follow-ups display the practice's thoroughness and professionalism.
- Quick and easy procedure that provides fast results
- Professional and attentive staff that make the process smooth and comforting
- Thorough consultation and post-operative care to ensure maximum results and a positive experience.
Excel Laser Vision Institute
10 Pointe Dr #310, Brea, CA 92821
Patients consistently describe feeling comfortable and safe in Dr. Moosa's care at Excel Laser Vision Institute. They report quick, painless surgery and professional, caring treatment from him and his staff. Many say they would enthusiastically recommend his practice to others seeking LASIK.
- Highly professional and caring staff who make patients feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the entire process.
- Dr. Moosa is an excellent doctor who takes time to explain the details of everything and always willing to answer any questions.
- Patients experience life-changing results with painless procedures and excellent post-operative care, including exceptional follow-up appointments with staff who are genuinely concerned about patients' health.
Global LASIK & Cataract Institute
1055 E Colorado Blvd #102, Pasadena, CA 91106
Patients consistently commend Global Lasik and Cataract Institute's experienced, caring staff. The efficient, pain-free procedure and attentive aftercare produce life-changing outcomes. We highly recommend considering Global for your Lasik needs.
- The entire team is friendly, knowledgeable, and caring, making patients feel comfortable throughout the process.
- The surgery is quick, painless, and highly successful, leaving many patients with 20/20 vision the very next day.
- The staff is highly responsive, communicative, and informative, giving patients peace of mind and ensuring a smooth and seamless experience.
Thomas Tooma, MD
4220 Von Karman Ave #100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Patients consistently praise Dr. Tooma and his Newport Beach staff for their professionalism, expertise, and attentiveness. Reviews highlight the smooth, pain-free LASIK process, exceptional care, and life-changing results. Patients recommend Dr. Tooma for his cutting-edge technology, stellar credentials, and vast experience. Overall, patients find LASIK with Dr. Tooma to be a worthwhile investment that improves their lives.
- Highly professional and experienced staff, providing excellent service and care.
- Dr. Tooma is knowledgeable and skilled in his field, delivering excellence in every sense of the word.
- The LASIK procedure is painless, quick, and efficient with fantastic results, leaving patients with improved vision and life-changing experiences.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.