Best LASIK Surgeon In Oak Creek, WI
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Oak Creek LASIK Surgeons in Oak Creek, Oak Creek, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Oak Creek reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Oak Creek.
999 Plaza Dr Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173
The Lasik surgeon practice receives excellent reviews for their friendly and knowledgeable staff, quick and comfortable procedures, and clear explanations. Most patients report improved vision without glasses or contacts and highly recommend this practice for Lasik candidates.
- Quick and easy procedure with no pain or discomfort.
- Knowledgeable and informative staff and doctors who explain the process thoroughly.
- Excellent post-operative care and follow-up, ensuring a successful recovery.
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240 A, Brookfield, WI 53005
LasikPlus patients report life-changing experiences, with many achieving 20/15 vision or better. Patients praise the friendly, professional staff and knowledgeable surgeons who put them at ease through procedures. With an outstanding track record, LasikPlus comes highly recommended for those seeking freedom from glasses and contacts.
- Excellent staff and physicians: The staff and physicians at this Lasik surgeon practice are highly professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They make patients feel comfortable throughout the process and provide clear explanations and guidance.
- Quick and painless procedure: Many reviewers mention that the Lasik procedure was quick, painless, and easy to handle. Some even express regret for not doing it sooner. The surgeon ensures that patients understand each step and uses a calming voice to ease nerves.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviewers express how their vision significantly improved after the Lasik procedure. They mention seeing better than they ever could with glasses or contacts, achieving 20/20 or even 20/15 vision. Many describe the procedure as a positive, life-changing experience.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
20350 Water Tower Blvd, Brookfield, WI 53045
Patients consistently describe their experience with Dr. Probst and the TLC Milwaukee staff as outstanding. Patients mention the team’s friendliness, expertise, and professionalism throughout the process. Many achieved 20/20 or better vision and expressed gratitude for their newfound freedom from glasses and contacts. Reviews highlight Dr. Probst’s surgical skill and attentive care resulting in excellent outcomes.
- Excellent communication and patient care: The staff and Dr. Probst were praised for keeping patients informed and comfortable throughout the entire LASIK procedure, from the pre-consult to the follow-up visit.
- Life-changing results: Many reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the outcomes of their LASIK surgery, with multiple individuals achieving 20/20 or even better vision. Some even regretted not having the procedure done sooner.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff: Reviewers appreciated the friendly and helpful nature of the staff, who were described as professional, knowledgeable, and reassuring. Dr. Probst was specifically mentioned for his expertise and ability to explain the procedure and answer questions.
Chicago Cornea Consultants
1585 Barrington Rd Bldg 2 Ste 502, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Patients were pleased with the lasik practice, highlighting the painless visits, pristine facilities, and professional staff. Dr. Majmudar was praised as skilled and knowledgeable, providing excellent outcomes. Though some waits were lengthy, patients remained satisfied with their care.
- Painless experience: Multiple reviews mention that the visit to the lasik surgeon's practice was painless, indicating a positive patient experience during the procedure.
- Knowledgeable and professional doctors: Many reviews mention the expertise and professionalism of the doctors at the practice, particularly Dr. Majmudar and Dr. Vaidya, indicating a high level of skill and knowledge.
- Nice new office and friendly staff: Several reviews mention the newly decorated office space and the friendly and helpful staff, indicating a pleasant and welcoming environment for patients.
Vision One Lasik Center
1794 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Patients consistently reported improved vision and excellent surgical outcomes. Reviewers described knowledgeable, friendly doctors and a professional, efficient process. The state-of-the-art facility was noted for cleanliness. Patients found the experience highly satisfactory overall and enthusiastically recommended this practice.
- Excellent Results: Many reviews mention that after having lasik surgery at this practice, their eyesight improved significantly, with some even achieving 20/15 vision. This indicates that the surgery performed by the doctors at this practice is highly effective.
- Knowledgeable and Personable Doctors: The doctors, particularly Dr. Brand, are described as knowledgeable, friendly, and offering specialized care plans. Patients appreciate the doctors' expertise and feel well taken care of during their visits.
- Great Customer Service and Experience: Several reviews mention the friendly and professional staff, as well as the positive overall experience at the practice. Patients appreciate the thorough explanations and clear communication throughout the process, making them feel comfortable and confident in their decision to have lasik surgery here.
John D Suson, MD
925 N 87th St, Milwaukee, WI 53226
Dr. Suson comes highly recommended for lasik surgery. Patients appreciate his calming bedside manner and professional staff. Many are grateful to have regained perfect vision through his expertise.
- Calming and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention that Dr. Suson and his staff did a great job of calming nerves and providing attentive and professional care. They make patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire procedure.
- Thorough pre-procedure appointments: Many reviews emphasize the thoroughness of the pre-procedure appointments, which helped alleviate any anxieties and ensured that patients were well-informed about the LASIK process.
- Excellent results and improved vision: Numerous reviews mention that Dr. Suson's LASIK surgeries have resulted in excellent outcomes, with patients achieving 20/20 or even better vision. The improved vision has positively impacted their quality of life, allowing them to see clearly without the need for glasses or contacts.
Vision One Lasik Center
1320 Tower Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
The positive feedback for this lasik surgeon describes an attentive staff, fast and comfortable procedure, and impressive visual improvements. Numerous patients happily report sharper vision post-surgery and enthusiastically refer others. Reviewers value the reasonable pricing and satisfactory procedure and follow-up care.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention the helpful, friendly, and supportive nature of the staff at Vision One Lasik. This indicates that patients feel well-cared for during their experience.
- Swift procedure and quick results: Many reviews mention the quickness of the entire process, from the consultation to the actual procedure. Patients are pleasantly surprised by the speed of their results, with some seeing improved vision as early as the next day or within a few days post-surgery.
- Affordable and quality service: Several reviews highlight the affordability of Vision One Lasik compared to other providers in the area. Patients appreciate the cost-effectiveness of the procedure, especially when purchased through deals like Groupon, while still receiving quality care and achieving excellent results.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.