Best LASIK Surgeon In Menomonee Falls, WI
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 112 LASIK Surgeons in Menomonee Falls, WI, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 2686 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Menomonee Falls.
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240 A, Brookfield, WI 53005
LasikPlus has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. Patients have praised the friendly and professional staff, the quick and painless procedure, and the life-changing results. Many reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the high level of care provided by the surgeons, particularly Dr. Allen. The accommodating and informative nature of the staff, as well as the affordability and convenient payment plans offered, were also highlighted in the positive feedback. Overall, customers highly recommend LasikPlus for anyone seeking freedom from glasses and contacts.
- Highly professional and friendly staff: The staff at the lasik surgeon practice is praised for their professionalism and friendliness. They make patients feel comfortable every step of the way and ensure that all questions and concerns are addressed.
- Quick and painless procedure: Many reviewers mention that the lasik procedure was quick, painless, and life-changing. They experienced no pain during or after the procedure, and some even regret not getting it done sooner.
- Excellent results: Numerous reviewers are thrilled with the outcome of their lasik surgery. They report improved vision, with some achieving better than 20/20 vision. The results are described as "miraculous" and "life-changing," giving individuals newfound freedom from glasses and contacts.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
20350 Water Tower Blvd, Brookfield, WI 53045
The majority of the reviews about the Lasik surgeon practice are overwhelmingly positive. Patients consistently mention the great experience they had with both Dr. Probst and the staff, with many describing the procedure as quick and easy. Most reviewers are thrilled with their results and express regret for not having done the surgery sooner. The staff is praised for being informative, friendly, and reassuring throughout the entire process. Overall, the reviews highly recommend this Lasik surgeon practice.
- Knowledgeable and Informative Staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff, including Dr. Probst, was great at keeping patients informed throughout the procedure, answering questions, and explaining each step of the process.
- Excellent Results: Many reviews highlight the impressive outcome of the procedure, with patients achieving 20/20 vision or even better shortly after surgery. Several reviewers express regret for not having done it sooner and emphasize the life-changing effect it had on their vision.
- Comfortable and Calm Experience: Reviewers consistently mention feeling comfortable and at ease during the procedure. They appreciate the calming and reassuring presence of Dr. Probst and his surgical assistants, who effectively communicate each step and countdown during the surgery. Several reviews mention the quickness and painlessness of the procedure.
The LASIK Vision Institute
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240, Brookfield, WI 53005
The positive reviews highlight the great staff and professionalism of the LASIK Vision Institute. Many reviewers mentioned feeling well taken care of and appreciated the thorough explanations given by the staff. The overall experience was described as comfortable and life-changing, with improved vision and a high level of satisfaction.
- Great staff: The lasik surgeon practice has a highly professional and friendly staff that puts the needs of the patients first.
- Informative and thorough: The staff takes the time to explain the entire lasik process, answering all questions and providing detailed information about the procedure.
- Highly recommended: Many reviewers highly recommend this lasik surgeon practice, praising the results and overall experience they had.
John D Suson, MD
925 N 87th St, Milwaukee, WI 53226
Dr. Suson and his staff receive high praise for their professionalism, attentiveness, and ability to calm nerves. Patients report excellent communication, thorough pre-procedure appointments, and clear explanations of the LASIK process. Many reviewers express their gratitude for the remarkable results they achieved, including perfect or improved 20/20 vision. The staff's knowledge, experience, and care are consistently highlighted, leading to highly recommended experiences and life-changing outcomes.
- Dr. Suson and his staff provide excellent communication and thorough pre-procedure appointments, ensuring that patients are well-informed and comfortable throughout the LASIK process.
- Patients have reported remarkable results and improved vision after undergoing LASIK with Dr. Suson, with many achieving perfect 20/20 vision or better.
- The practice is known for its attentive and professional staff, providing a caring and supportive environment for patients during their LASIK journey.
Madison Medical Eye Care, Formally Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals, S.C.
10320 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092
Overall, the positive reviews of this lasik surgeon practice highlight their exceptional service, care, and results. Patients have praised the thorough exams, friendly and professional staff, and the ability to achieve 20/20 vision. Many reviewers highly recommend the practice and feel confident in the surgeon's expertise.
- Exceptional service and care: Many reviewers mentioned that the lasik surgeon practice provided exceptional service and care. They praised the entire team, including the doctors and staff, for their high level of service and care during the cataract surgery and lasik procedures.
- Amazing results: Several reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the results of their lasik surgery, reporting improved vision and seeing everything clearly without any issues. They mentioned experiencing incredible results, going from poor vision to 20/20 distance and 20/15 reading vision.
- Friendly and professional staff: Many reviewers appreciated the friendly and professional staff at the lasik surgeon practice. They mentioned that the staff members, from the secretaries to the techs, made them feel comfortable and welcome, going above and beyond to make their experience wonderful.
LasikPlus: Dr. Ronald Allen
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240, Brookfield, WI 53005
LasikPlus is praised for their efficient and easy process, as well as their friendly and knowledgeable staff. The surgeons, particularly Dr. Allen, are commended for their professionalism and personalized care. Many patients are happy with the results of their surgery and describe it as life-changing. However, there is also one negative review that mentions chronic dry eyes as a result of the procedure, so users should consider this potential risk before making a decision.
- Efficient and easy process: Many reviewers praised the LasikPlus practice for their streamlined and efficient process. They mentioned that the staff did a great job with the consultation and paperwork, making the overall experience easy and hassle-free.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Several reviews highlighted the excellent staff at LasikPlus. They were described as knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The staff members took the time to answer questions and provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for the patients.
- Professional and attentive surgeon: Dr. Allen, the surgeon at LasikPlus, received multiple positive mentions from reviewers. They appreciated his professionalism and attention to detail. Dr. Allen personally called patients before and after the procedure, reassuring them and addressing any concerns. He also explained the procedure step by step, making patients feel relaxed and informed.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article