Best LASIK Surgeon In Brookfield, WI
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Brookfield LASIK Surgeons in Brookfield, Brookfield, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Brookfield reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Brookfield.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
2418 Crossroads Dr Suite 1900, Madison, WI 53718
Current Specials: Free LASIK Consultation
TLC Laser Eye Centers patients report excellent experiences, with caring and professional staff who thoroughly answer all questions and provide attentive pre- and post-procedure care. The vast majority of LASIK and PRK patients are elated with their life-changing results and newfound freedom from glasses and contacts. Many enthusiastically recommend TLC without hesitation, wishing only that they had done it sooner.
- Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, making patients feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process.
- Procedure is quick and painless with minimal side effects, allowing patients to see better than they expected in just a few days.
- Doctor Probst and his team provide thorough instructions and explanations before and after the procedure, leaving patients feeling informed and satisfied with their experience. Additionally, TLC offers a lifetime warranty, providing peace of mind for any potential future issues.
The LASIK Vision Institute
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240 B, Brookfield, WI 53005
The lasik surgery practice was highly regarded for their knowledgeable and professional staff. Patients felt informed about the procedure and comfortable throughout. While most were very satisfied with the process and results, some experienced issues with appointment scheduling and payment.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff
- Thorough pre-op and post-op care
- Competitive pricing and great customer service
John D Suson, MD
925 N 87th St, Milwaukee, WI 53226
Dr. Suson receives consistent positive feedback from patients who describe him and his staff as attentive, professional, and experienced. Many patients report successful LASIK procedures and improved vision. Others note positive experiences with cataract surgery and general eye care. Patients appreciate the clear explanations during appointments and transparency regarding costs and outcomes. Dr. Suson comes highly recommended for eye surgery candidates.
- Dr. Suson and his staff are very professional, caring, and attentive to patients' needs.
- The Lasik procedure is quick and has very good results – many patients achieved 20/20 or even 20/15 vision.
- The staff and doctors provide clear and thorough explanations of the procedure and its cost, with zero surprises.
Madison Medical Eye Care, Formally Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals, S.C.
10320 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092
Patients reported exceptional care and customer service from Dr. Jay and her staff. The procedures yielded impressive results, with many achieving 20/20 vision or better. The overall process was smooth and easy. Staff were consistently friendly and professional. Numerous patients happily recommend this practice to friends and family.
- Skilled and thorough staff that provide exceptional care throughout the entire Lasik process
- Quick and efficient experience with smooth scheduling of all appointments
- Great results with patients achieving 20/20 or even 20/15 vision post-surgery
LasikPlus: Dr. Ronald Allen
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240, Brookfield, WI 53005
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The LasikPlus practice has received largely positive feedback, with most patients reporting satisfactory surgical outcomes and appreciating Dr. Allen’s considerate manner. Patients frequently comment on the professional, friendly staff and the efficient process. A small minority of reviewers noted post-op dry eyes and an older laser system.
- The staff is knowledgeable and super helpful and friendly - customers noted that the staff at LasikPlus are welcoming, patient, and make the whole process easy and comfortable.
- Dr. Allen is a great surgeon - customers appreciate how Dr. Allen took the time to explain everything, made sure they were relaxed during the procedure, and even called them after hours to check on their progress.
- Incredible results - several reviewers mentioned that they are very happy with the results and that the procedure was life-changing. Many also appreciate that all their drops and supplies were included in the price.
15455 W Bluemound Rd Suite 240 A, Brookfield, WI 53005
Current Specials: Save 20%* On LASIK
Patients praised the friendly, professional staff for making them feel comfortable and informed throughout the lasik process. Many described the procedure as quick, painless, and life-changing with some achieving 20/20 vision or better. Reviews highlighted exceptional customer service, successful outcomes, affordable pricing, and accommodating payment plans as positive aspects leading to high satisfaction with this lasik surgeon practice.
- Friendly and Professional Staff: Multiple reviews highlight the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, praising their customer service and product delivery. Patients appreciated the staff's kindness, warmth, and ability to address concerns, making them feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Quick and Painless Procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the lasik procedure was quick, painless, and life-changing. Some experienced immediate improvement in their vision, while others saw better than 20/20 results. The efficiency and effectiveness of the procedure left patients satisfied with the outcome.
- Expert Surgeon: Patients praised Dr. Allen for his expertise and the thoroughness with which he explained each step of the procedure. The surgeon's calming demeanor and ability to address nervousness contributed to a positive experience. Additionally, some appreciated that the surgeon prioritized the patient's well-being over profit, recommending against surgery when it was not in the patient's best interest.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
20350 Water Tower Blvd, Brookfield, WI 53045
Patients appreciated Dr. Probst and staff for informative communication and attentive care that led to excellent vision post-procedure. Many achieved 20/20 vision or better immediately after lasik and wished they had undergone it sooner. Patients recommend this practice for their lifetime touch-up policy.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: Many reviewers highly recommend Dr. Probst and the TLC Laser Eye Center, emphasizing their amazing experience, excellent work, and life-changing results.
- Quick and easy procedure: Several reviewers mention that the procedure was quick, easy, and painless, with some reporting immediate improvement in their vision.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers consistently mention the friendly and professional staff who made them feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the entire process, from the initial consultation to the post-op visits.
300 N Milwaukee Ave Ste L, Lake Villa, IL 60046
The lasik surgeon practice provides excellent patient care through knowledgeable doctors, friendly staff, and advanced technology for smooth LASIK procedures with quick recovery.
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeon: Many reviewers praised the expertise and professionalism of the doctors at the practice, especially Dr. Jackson. They mentioned successful procedures like cataract surgery and LASIK, with some experiencing quick recovery and excellent results.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Several reviews mentioned the welcoming and courteous nature of the staff members, including the front desk, technicians, and assistants. They appreciated the kindness and knowledge of the staff, making their visits more comfortable and pleasant.
- State-of-the-art technology: Multiple reviewers highlighted the advanced technology available at the practice. They mentioned sophisticated equipment and tools that aided in accurate diagnosis and efficient procedures. This was considered a positive aspect of the practice's commitment to providing quality care.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.