Best LASIK Surgeon In Arlington, TX
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Arlington LASIK Surgeons in Arlington, Arlington, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Arlington reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Arlington.
2108 Dallas Pkwy Suite 206, Plano, TX 75093
Current Specials: Free Consultation
The LasikPlus surgeons received highly positive reviews for their expertise, with many patients calling the procedure life-changing. However, one patient warned against mono vision lasik and expressed frustration with the lack of follow-up care.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff that make patients feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the process.
- Quick and painless procedure with minimal wait times and efficient service.
- High success rate and improved vision, with some patients reporting 20/15 vision and life-changing results.
Tylock-George Eye Care and LASIK
3100 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75062
Current Specials: $750 off/per eye
Tylock-George Eye Care patients report knowledgeable and thorough staff, from helpful assistants to attentive doctors. Patients describe clean facilities, friendly service, and attentive customer care. Doctors take time to answer questions and explain procedures. Many patients see vision improvements after surgery.
- Friendly and professional staff, including attentive medical assistants and knowledgeable doctors.
- Thorough and efficient care, with doctors answering all questions and explaining procedures in detail.
- Successful surgeries and treatments, with patients experiencing improved vision and positive results.
Texas Eye and Laser Center
1872 Norwood Dr Ste 200, Hurst, TX 76054
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
Texas Eye and Laser Center’s professional and highly-trained staff provide exceptional patient care in a clean and efficient facility. The friendly and accommodating team ensures patients get the best care for their vision needs. While some experienced long waits or billing issues, most praise the excellent service and thorough exams by knowledgeable doctors.
- Short wait times and efficient processing of patients.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff that prioritize patient care.
- Use of the latest diagnostic technology and equipment to deliver accurate results and outcomes.
Brooks Eye Associates
9955 Gillespie Dr Suite 100, Plano, TX 75025
Current Specials: Free Self-Test
Patients consistently report positive experiences with the skilled surgeons at Brooks Eye Associates. They appreciate the doctors’ expertise and professionalism, as well as the attentive care from staff. Many have successful outcomes, including 20/20 vision and improved quality of life. While some criticisms of scheduling exist, most reviews are positive, reflecting the practice’s strong reputation.
- Highly skilled doctors who are able to diagnose and treat eye problems that other doctors have missed.
- Successful cataract surgeries with exceptional results, including improved HD vision and 20/20 eyesight without glasses.
- Genuinely caring and professional staff who create a warm and efficient environment, making the patient feel at ease throughout the entire process.
Texas Eye and Laser Center
3405 Locke Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The Texas Eye and Laser Center’s patients report an excellent experience, highlighting Dr. Head and his staff’s knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. Patients describe the procedure as thorough and relatively painless. Overall, patients are impressed with the level of care and attention to detail. Most are very pleased with their results.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and caring staff, including Dr. Head, Dr. Brian D Ranelle, Dr. Stacey Webb, and Dr. Hu.
- Thorough and efficient procedures with minimal wait times, making it a comfortable experience.
- Excellent results, including 20/20 vision, successful treatments for eye infections, removal of cataract and implants, and effective LASIK surgeries, as well as comprehensive equipment for total eye health.
Key-Whitman Eye Center
910 N Davis Dr STE 400, Arlington, TX 76012
Current Specials: Free Consultations
The Key-Whitman Eye Center provides attentive care from knowledgeable staff. Patients appreciate the center’s thorough examinations and how staff take time to answer all questions with patience. Many feel assured by the quality of treatment and wholeheartedly recommend this practice.
- Knowledgeable and professional doctors and staff, who take the time to answer patients' questions and concerns.
- Thorough examinations and treatments, with state-of-the-art equipment, resulting in better-than-expected outcomes for many patients.
- Friendly and courteous customer service, with efficient scheduling and short wait times. Additionally, Key-Whitman is a good option for patients who want LASIK procedures.
SharpeVision MODERN LASIK
11005 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Current Specials: $100 off!
Patients consistently comment on SharpeVision’s friendly and knowledgeable staff, efficient LASIK procedure, and clean, modern facilities. Many note clear vision soon after surgery, with some achieving better than 20/20. Patients feel comfortable and informed through the process.
- Quick and painless procedure with immediate and excellent results
- Friendly and professional staff that make patients feel comfortable and informed throughout the process
- State-of-the-art facilities with thorough consultations and extensive tests to ensure the best possible outcome for patients
Key-Whitman Eye Center
400 W Arbrook Blvd # 121, Arlington, TX 76014
Current Specials: Free Consultations
The Key-Whitman Eye Center provides patients with skilled doctors like Dr. Barke and Dr. Hong, who take time to explain procedures in detail. Patients appreciate the friendly, attentive staff. While the Center offers excellent eye care, some patients have experienced long waits and disappointing interactions with select staff.
- Highly skilled and compassionate surgeons, such as Dr. Barke and Dr. Hong, who provide top-notch care and expertise in Lasik and cataract surgery.
- Courteous and professional staff who make patients feel comfortable and at ease during visits, as well as having a high level of attentiveness and follow-up.
- State-of-the-art technology and diagnostic tools used to provide accurate and detailed diagnoses of problems, as well as personalized treatment options for patients.
Cornea Associates of Texas
10740 N Central Expy #350, Dallas, TX 75231
Current Specials: free consultation
Patients report excellent care from the knowledgeable and personable doctors and staff at Cornea Associates of Texas. Thorough exams and clear explanations give patients confidence in the expertise and surgical skill of Drs. Bowman and Alexander. Many share appreciation for the personalized attention and successful Lasik outcomes. Patients feel well cared for and trusting of the services provided.
- Highly knowledgeable and professional doctors and staff
- Excellent patient care and communication
- Thorough and efficient appointments with minimal wait times
LaserCare Eye & LASIK Center
440 W Interstate 635 #300, Irving, TX 75063
Patients recommend LaserCare Eye Center for its friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean facilities, and quality care. Numerous patients report successful cataract and Lasik procedures resulting in improved vision. Patients appreciate the Center’s thorough eye exams and attention to detail during procedures. Some concerns exist regarding pre-operative costs and procedure explanations, though most describe an overall positive experience with quality care.
- Highly knowledgeable and friendly staff, including doctors and office staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and the latest surgical techniques
- Strong commitment to quality patient care and follow-up care
Dell Laser Consultants
901 S MoPac Expy Building 4, Suite 350, Austin, TX 78746
The lasik surgeon practice is generally well-regarded for its professional, expert, and thorough staff and doctors. Many patients report successful procedures and improved vision, with some describing the results as life-changing. A few negative reviews cite long wait times and staff errors. However, most patients seem to appreciate the practice’s dedication to patient care and attention to detail.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable staff
- Thorough examinations and personalized treatment plans
- Excellent results and improved vision for numerous patients
Eye Consultants of Texas
2201 Westgate Plaza, Grapevine, TX 76051
The lasik surgeon practice is praised for their kind, professional staff who explain options thoroughly. Patients describe wonderful experiences and great surgical care. The surgeons come highly recommended as knowledgeable, skilled, and meticulous. However, some cite long waits, disorganization, and dissatisfaction with one surgeon’s performance and attitude.
- The staff and doctors are extremely kind, professional, and thorough.
- The options for treatment are clearly explained, and the staff and doctors are knowledgeable and informative.
- The surgical team is excellent and the surgical staff is very helpful.
Tylock-George Laser Vision – McKinney
8080 State Hwy 121 S Suite 110, McKinney, TX 75070, United States
Current Specials: $750 off/per eye
Patients consistently report positive experiences at Tylock-George Laser Vision Center. They describe knowledgeable and friendly staff who outline procedures in detail. The state-of-the-art facilities and equipment also receive praise. Patients strongly recommend this center for all eye care needs.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who provide excellent customer service
- State-of-the-art equipment and modern facilities
- Highly skilled and caring doctors who take time to answer questions and explain procedures thoroughly
LaserCare Eye & LASIK Center PA
1900 E State Hwy 114, Southlake, TX 76092
LaserCare Eye Center patients report satisfactory experiences, with most praising the professional, friendly, and knowledgeable doctors and staff. The majority express happiness with their vision correction results. Some compliment the office’s modern décor and equipment. However, a small number cite issues like discourteous staff, rushed procedures, poor post-op care, and miscommunication about costs and appointments.
- Exceptional doctors and staff who are professional, knowledgeable, and caring
- Various procedures including cataract and SMILE surgery options with transparent pricing and thorough explanations of each treatment
- Beautiful, clean, and modern office with state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly atmosphere, making patients feel comfortable and at home
Dr. Robert E. Warren, MD
1201 Summit Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76102, United States
Current Specials: FREE EVALUATION
Dr. Warren provides attentive care and achieves excellent LASIK results at Ophthalmology Associates, where patients experience little waiting, thorough and professional treatment, and a friendly staff. Many report the life-changing gift of better than 20/20 vision after surgery. Highly recommended.
- Dr. Warren is friendly, professional, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to concerns and questions.
- The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient, and the waiting time is minimal.
- The Lasik surgery performed by Dr Warren has allowed patients to see better than they ever have before and has improved their quality of life.
LaserCare Eye & LASIK Center, P.A.
4708 Dexter Dr Ste 450, Plano, TX 75093
Current Specials: Free LASIK
This lasik surgeon practice receives high marks for their knowledgeable doctors, friendly staff, and quality procedures that deliver drastic vision improvements across services like Lasik and cataract surgery. Professionalism, thoroughness and patient care are hallmarks. A small minority report over-corrected vision and disappointing customer service.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors and staff.
- Thorough and extensive eye exams with clear explanations of procedures and options.
- Successful LASIK and SMILE surgeries with excellent results.
1130 Cottonwood Creek Trail Ste D4, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Current Specials: FREE LASIK Self Test
Patients consistently praise Texas Vision’s professional and responsive staff, Dr. Branch’s surgical expertise and communication, and successful cataract and LASIK procedures improving vision. One isolated complaint mentioned front desk service.
- Highly professional and well-organized team
- Warm, welcoming, and professional demeanor of Dr. Branch and his staff
- Clear explanations and thorough procedures that resulted in excellent outcomes, including improved vision and successful cataract and LASIK surgeries
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.