Best Eye Doctors In Granbury, TX
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Granbury Optometrists in Granbury, Granbury, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Granbury reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Granbury.
Cheyne Eye Center
4000 East US Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049
Cheyne Eye Center is highly regarded for their professional eye exams and quality eye care. Patients commend the efficient, courteous service and expertise of the staff. The thorough, state-of-the-art eye exams impress customers. However, one reviewer expressed concern over an expensive required test.
- Efficient and personable service: The eye care center is praised for providing efficient service without sacrificing a personable experience. Customers felt informed, appreciated, and listened to at each stage of their eye exam appointments.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Multiple reviewers mentioned the center's state-of-the-art equipment, which contributed to thorough and professional eye exams. This suggests that the eye care center invests in advanced technology to provide high-quality care.
- Courteous and helpful staff: Many reviewers highlighted the professionalism, friendliness, and helpfulness of the staff. The employees were described as courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable, providing a positive and comfortable experience during eye exams.
Affordacare Urgent Care Clinic
805 Hill Blvd # 102, Granbury, TX 76048
Affordacare eye care center is highly regarded for its courteous, knowledgeable staff who thoroughly explain patients’ conditions. Patients recommend Affordacare for its professional yet caring staff, speedy service, and compassion. However, some customers commented on long waits and slow service. Overall, Affordacare patients report excellent experiences and enthusiastically recommend their services.
- Courteous and well-informed staff who take time to explain everything about your condition.
- Kind, quick, and professional staff who address concerns and make the visit comfortable.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere with a focus on providing exceptional care.
3636 McKinney Ave #120, Dallas, TX 75204
Customers commend Optique’s welcoming yet professional staff. Reviewers appreciate Drs. Zeller and Wang for attentive eye exams. The helpful staff guides frame selection and insurance needs. Optique maintains COVID safety in an aesthetically pleasing office. Patients recommend Optique for comprehensive eye care.
- Professional and friendly customer service
- Thorough and informative eye exams
- Knowledgeable and attentive staff
Robin Conner, FNP
1318 Paluxy Rd, Granbury, TX 76048
Robin receives consistently positive feedback for her expertise, compassion, and ability to efficiently diagnose patients. Patients value her accessibility and prompt care. She comes across as thoughtful, professional, and meticulous. The front desk staff is praised despite appearing overworked.
- Availability and flexibility: Robin, the eye care professional, is available on short notice and is able to accommodate patients quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate: Robin is praised for her expertise and bedside manner, showing compassion and effectively diagnosing problems.
- Thorough and attentive: Robin takes the time to listen to patients, ask relevant questions, and provide thorough care, making sure to address all concerns.
Granbury Eye Clinic
1201 Medical Plaza Ct, Granbury, TX 76048
The eye care center receives mostly positive feedback. Patients commend Dr. Mueller’s expertise and attentive care. Several reviews also compliment the knowledgeable staff. One patient did report frustration with billing errors and miscommunication about a contact lens fitting appointment.
- Highly skilled and caring doctors: Multiple reviews praise both Dr. Mueller and Dr. Cox for their expertise and compassionate care in providing eye exams and treatment.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Patients appreciate the helpfulness and professionalism of the clinic's staff, mentioning their efficiency, responsiveness, and attentiveness to individual needs.
- Thorough and efficient exams: Reviewers mention that the eye exams are thorough, with doctors explaining the findings and treatment options, while also being quick and prompt in attending to patients.
Texas State Optical – Granbury
1316 East US Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76048
Most reviews of this eye care center commend the friendly, professional staff, clean facilities, comprehensive eye exams, and attentive assistance selecting eyewear. However, a small number cite inaccurate prescriptions and organizational issues. Overall, customers indicate satisfaction with the staff and quality of services.
- Friendly and professional staff
- Thorough eye exams with explanations
- Helpful assistance in picking out frames
America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
1426 East US Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76048
The eye care center received positive feedback. Staff member Tammy was commended for outstanding kindness, helpfulness, and customer service. Patients found the optometrists to be meticulous and well-informed during examinations. They also appreciated the affordability and wide selection of eyeglasses.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at this eye care center were kind, polite, and willing to go above and beyond to assist customers. They were praised for their assistance in selecting frames, explaining pricing, and providing thorough eye exams.
- Affordable prices: Many customers appreciated the competitive pricing at this location. One reviewer specifically mentioned that they could not beat the price at this eye care center when compared to other places they visited.
- Knowledgeable optometrist: Several reviews highlighted the expertise and thoroughness of the optometrist at this location. Customers felt that the optometrist was knowledgeable, especially during the eye exam, and provided them with various options for their eye care needs.
Sawyer Eye Center
950 Whitehead Dr, Granbury, TX 76048
Dr. Sawyer is lauded for his skilled treatment of eye conditions and surgeries like LASIK. Patients applaud the expertise and congeniality of Sawyer Eye Center staff. A small number critique prescription accuracy and wait times. The preponderance endorse Dr. Sawyer and his team for quality care.
- Highly recommended eye doctor for those with eye conditions: Dr. Sawyer has received praise for his expertise in treating glaucoma and working with patients to keep eye pressures down and stable.
- Excellent staff and overall experience: The staff at Sawyer Eye Center is described as amazing, courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable. Patients have expressed satisfaction with the level of care and the positive atmosphere of the center.
- Successful LASIK surgery and caring post-op care: Several reviews mention positive experiences with LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Sawyer and his team. Patients felt comfortable and well-cared for during the procedure and appreciated the attentive follow-up care.
Samuel Moon, O.D.
735 East US Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76048
Dr. Moon receives positive feedback for his attentive, thorough eye exams and for suggesting suitable eyewear. Patients say he respects their time by being punctual and keeps visits quick and efficient. They find him easy to communicate with.
- Dr. Moon is a highly skilled and attentive optometrist who takes the time to listen, check for accuracy, and offer suggestions for eyewear.
- The appointments at this eye care center are efficient and quick, with minimal waiting time.
- The optometrist is easy to talk to and maintains a professional demeanor, making patients feel comfortable during their visit.
Bryan McDaniel, OD
1030 East US Hwy 377 # 106, Granbury, TX 76048
Patients speak highly of Dr. McDaniel at Myeyedr for his attentive, personable approach and clear explanations. The staff, including Byron, earn acclaim for their trustworthy, helpful service. In sum, Dr. McDaniel comes across as a thorough, professional optometrist.
- Dr. McDaniel's excellent bedside manner and attentiveness to patients' questions and concerns.
- Dr. McDaniel's ability to explain things clearly and in a way that anyone can understand.
- Positive reviews about the staff, specifically mentioning Byron as being trustworthy and going out of his way to be of service.
Cataract & Eye Center
610 NE Big Bend Trail, Glen Rose, TX 76043
The eye care center receives strong recommendations from patients reporting vision improvements. Patients describe the staff as talented and professional. The location offers convenience.
- Highly recommended: Many customers express their satisfaction and recommend the eye care center, suggesting that the quality of service provided is commendable.
- Skilled and professional staff: Customers mention the talented and professional nature of the people working at the eye care center, indicating that they are confident in the expertise of the staff.
1030 East US Hwy 377 # 106, Granbury, TX 76048
The friendly and knowledgeable staff provide thorough eye exams at this highly recommended eye care center. Dr. McDaniel earns consistent praise for her professional and compassionate care. While a few customers have encountered issues with insurance billing and delayed glasses, the overwhelmingly positive feedback affirms this as an excellent choice for eye care.
- Fabulous staff who honors warranties with complete eye exams
- Immediate appointments available with super friendly and enjoyable staff
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff with reasonable prices and a convenient location
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Texas
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Texas experienced blindness or difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Texas, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Texas
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Texas.
- The In Texas in 2018, people with diabetes had more than twice the risk of vision problems compared to the overall population, with 14% of those with diabetes experiencing blindness or difficulty seeing compared to 6.21% of the general population. and In Texas in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.21%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Texas
- In Texas, 6.21% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Texas
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4.38% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 6.51% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Texas face even higher rates at 9.71%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Texas
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Texas.
- 14% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Texas
- Early vision care is crucial, with 69.23% of children in Texas having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 3.24% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Texas
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.21% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Texas.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.