Best Eye Doctors In Burleson, TX
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Burleson Optometrists in Burleson, Burleson, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Burleson reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Burleson.
America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
811 NE Alsbury Blvd Ste 100, Burleson, TX 76028
The majority of reviews praise the staff’s helpfulness and professionalism, with Kruthy, Tammy, and Patty receiving commendations for outstanding customer service and frame selection assistance. A few critiques concern incorrect prescriptions and delayed orders, but experiences appear mixed overall. More research is advised for a well-informed choice.
- The process for getting glasses prescribed is simple and straightforward, with a quick form to fill out and a short wait time for the eye exam.
- The staff, particularly Kruthy and Patty, are helpful and not pushy in assisting customers with checking out and finding the right glasses that suit their needs and preferences.
- The eye exams are fast, efficient, and conducted by knowledgeable doctors and technicians. The exams are described as great experiences, with special mentions for Jay Mattingly, OD.
116 E Ellison St Suite C, Burleson, TX 76028
Vision Plaza’s eye care center receives mostly glowing reviews praising the professional and friendly staff, Dr. Le’s thorough exams, and the practice’s personalized, caring approach. However, one patient raised concerns about an unnecessary, costly vision therapy prescribed by a different doctor.
- Professional, friendly, and helpful staff.
- Thorough and knowledgeable eye exams.
- Dr. Le is caring and takes his time with concerns.
Great Eye Doctor of Burleson
209 Market St, Burleson, TX 76028
Customers consistently commended the professionalism and approachability of the doctors. Patients felt well-cared for and appreciated the comprehensive eye exams. The staff was described as uniformly friendly and helpful. A small number of reviewers noted isolated negative experiences, but most customers had positive experiences overall and enthusiastically recommended this eye care center.
- The doctors and staff at this eye care center are professional, knowledgeable, and provide thorough eye exams.
- The prices for frames and lenses at this facility are reasonable, and they stand behind their warranty on both lenses and frames.
- The staff at the front desk is friendly and welcoming, providing excellent customer service.
First Eye Care | Fort Worth
3608 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76133
1st Eye Care patients report thorough exams and comfortable visits. Doctors take time to explain and address concerns. While most reviews are positive, noting professional, friendly, knowledgeable staff, a few mention high exam costs and surprise add-on fees.
- Professional and thorough eye exams: Multiple reviews mention that the eye exams at 1st Eye Care are thorough and conducted by knowledgeable doctors. They take the time to explain everything and answer any questions or concerns.
- Friendly and pleasant staff: Many reviewers appreciate the friendly and welcoming staff at 1st Eye Care. They make patients feel comfortable throughout the visit and provide excellent customer service.
- Care and emphasis on patient needs: Several reviews highlight the emphasis on patient care at 1st Eye Care. The staff and doctors genuinely care about their patients' eye health and go above and beyond to ensure they are well-informed and receive the appropriate care.
Fort Worth Eye Center
5329 Sycamore School Rd Suite 113, Fort Worth, TX 76123
Customers praise the eye care center’s polite, professional staff for their thorough eye exams and assistance selecting eyewear. The knowledgeable optometrist garners recommendations for the center’s excellent service.
- Open on Saturdays: Customers appreciate the convenience of being able to schedule an eye exam on a weekend.
- Polite and professional staff: The staff is described as helpful, polite, and professional, creating a positive and comfortable experience for customers.
- Thorough eye exams: Customers mention that Dr. Lam takes the time to ensure they understand each step of the eye exam process, providing a thorough examination.
- Selection of name brand glasses: The eye center offers a great selection of name brand glasses to choose from.
- Budget-friendly options: Customers mention that Dr. Lam takes care of their budget and offers generous discounts, making eye care affordable.
- Quick turnaround: The eye center offers quick turnaround times for eye exams and providing contacts or glasses.
- Exceptional customer service: Customers highlight the exceptional customer service they received, including quick assistance with broken glasses and thorough explanations of their eye health.
- Positive atmosphere: The office is described as bright, clean, organized, modern, and creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Passionate and caring staff: The staff is praised for their passion and care, especially when dealing with children and listening to specific needs.
- Accepts insurance: The eye center is mentioned to accept insurance, making it convenient for customers with coverage.
- Thorough explanations: Dr. Lam is commended for his knowledge and ability to thoroughly explain eye exam results and vision care options.
- Various designer brands: The eye center offers a selection of designer brands for glasses, providing customers with choices.
- Very thorough eye exams: Customers appreciate the thoroughness of the eye exams conducted by Dr. Lam and his staff.
Master Eye Associates – Burleson
130 NW John Jones Dr # 216A, Burleson, TX 76028
The eye care center is lauded for its warm, knowledgeable staff. Patients remark on the compassionate care of the optometrist and the insightful eye exam explanations. Appointment scheduling is easy. Overall, reviewers praise the excellent customer service.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff at Master Eye Associates for being friendly, helpful, and providing excellent customer service.
- Thorough eye exams: Several reviewers mentioned that they had a thorough and comprehensive eye exam at this location. They appreciated the attention to detail and felt confident in the care they received.
- Convenient appointment scheduling: Reviewers highlighted the convenience of scheduling appointments at Master Eye Associates. They appreciated the ease of making appointments and the efficient service they received.
America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
5609 Sierra Springs Ln, Fort Worth, TX 76123
Customers appreciated the friendly service and medical expertise of staff like Ashley, Dr. Baza, and Yasmin at this eye care center. However, some expressed dissatisfaction about unhelpful staff and refusal of service to a frontline healthcare worker.
- Excellent customer service: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and welcoming staff, who provide top-notch service from the moment customers walk in. They are described as professional, kind, and helpful in answering questions and assisting with eyewear selection.
- Efficient and quick appointments: Customers appreciate the short wait times and efficient processes at this eye care center. Several reviews mention being in and out within an hour, which is particularly important for those with busy schedules.
- Knowledgeable and thorough doctors: The optometrists at this location are praised for their professionalism and expertise. They are described as quick, thorough, and effective in explaining changes in vision and addressing concerns.
Walmart Vision & Glasses
1221 FM1187, Crowley, TX 76036
This eye care center receives glowing feedback for its exceptional customer service and knowledgeable staff. Patients highlight optometrists Chris and Punita for their dedication to ensuring prescriptions are accurately filled, frames properly fitted, and all needs thoroughly addressed. Their attentiveness, patience and aid with insurance and frame selection are greatly appreciated.
- Excellent customer service: Multiple reviewers mentioned the exceptional customer service provided by the staff, including Chris, Punita, and Kris.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff: Reviewers praised the staff's knowledge and willingness to assist with issues related to glasses, insurance, frame selection, and adjustments.
- Quick and efficient service: Many reviewers noted that their issues were resolved quickly and efficiently, with minimal wait times for assistance.
Visionworks South Towne Crossing
130 NW John Jones Dr #216, Burleson, TX 76028
Customers appreciated the friendly staff and quality care at this eye center, highlighting excellent customer service from specific employees. While some customers were dissatisfied with high prices or staff interactions and considered other options, most valued the efficient service.
- The doctors and staff are personable, efficient, and take the time to explain procedures to patients, making them feel comfortable during eye exams.
- The location has a clean, organized, and modern store that is inviting for customers.
- The staff is friendly, helpful, and accommodating, even when assisting customers close to closing time.
Seabert Eye Care
1305 Hillside Dr, Burleson, TX 76028
Dr. Seabert provides comprehensive eye exams at his state-of-the-art facility. Patients commend his friendly approach and clear explanations. While many reviews are positive, some mention communication issues, unexpected charges, and sales pressure, indicating room for improvement.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment: Multiple reviews mentioned the eye care center having the latest technology and modern equipment, which enhances the quality of the eye exams.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: The staff at the eye care center were consistently praised for being friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Many reviewers mentioned feeling comfortable and at ease during their visits.
- Thorough and detailed eye exams: Several reviewers specifically mentioned that the eye exams conducted by Dr. Seabert were thorough, detailed, and included explanations of each step. This attention to detail was appreciated by patients seeking comprehensive eye care.
Berry Stewart Eye Center
2790 SW Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028
Dr. Berry receives excellent reviews for his eye exams and compassionate care. Patients appreciate his dedication and thorough explanations. The staff is praised for friendliness and professionalism. However, there were some complaints about rule enforcement and phone manners. Overall, the eye care center provides quality care in a professional setting.
- Highly skilled and experienced doctors: Dr. Berry and Dr. Stewart are both praised for their expertise in performing eye surgeries and providing excellent eye care.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The staff at this eye care center is described as friendly, kind, and understanding, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their visit.
- Professional and efficient service: Patients appreciate the promptness of the appointments and the ease of the entire process, from check-in to the doctor's examination. The staff is efficient in addressing patients' needs and providing clear explanations.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Texas
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Texas experienced blindness or difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Texas, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Texas
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Texas.
- The In Texas in 2018, people with diabetes had more than twice the risk of vision problems compared to the overall population, with 14% of those with diabetes experiencing blindness or difficulty seeing compared to 6.21% of the general population. and In Texas in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.21%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Texas
- In Texas, 6.21% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Texas
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4.38% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 6.51% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Texas face even higher rates at 9.71%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Texas
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Texas.
- 14% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Texas
- Early vision care is crucial, with 69.23% of children in Texas having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 3.24% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Texas
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.21% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Texas.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.