Best LASIK Surgeon In Lancaster, PA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 120 LASIK Surgeons in Lancaster, PA, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 10241 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Lancaster.
The LASIK Vision Institute
8614 Westwood Center Dr Suite 650, Vienna, VA 22182
Patients who underwent the lasik surgery provided positive feedback about their experience. The most common responses included short recovery time, life-changing results, friendly and professional staff, excellent customer service, and informative doctors. Patients specifically praised Dr. Wills, Dr. Amir, and Dr. Roberts for their exceptional skills and bedside manner. Several patients regretted not having the procedure done sooner and praised the surgical team for making the process easy and painless. However, one patient mentioned feeling rushed during their consultation and wished for more information about the procedure and aftercare.
- Fast recovery time with immediate improvement in vision
- Friendly and informative staff who make the process easy
- Professional and experienced surgeons who provide excellent customer care
22 West Road Suite 201 A, Towson, MD 21204
Patients rave about their experiences with LasikPlus in Towson, citing a painless, easy process from start to finish. Many have achieved 20/20 vision within days of the procedure and praise the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Patients appreciate the communication and transparency throughout, which helped them feel well-informed and secure in their decision to undergo Lasik.
- Quick and easy process with amazing results, achieving 20/20 vision.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional staff that make patients feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Multiple positive reviews about the exceptional experience, results, and service received. Additionally, the staff provides clear post-operative care instructions and assists with insurance and financing options.
102 James St STE 204, Edison, NJ 08820
Many positive reviews praise the staff and experience provided by a lasik surgeon practice. Patients boast about the quick and painless procedure, clear vision afterwards, and professionalism of the doctors. The staff is described as friendly and knowledgeable, and many patients recommend the practice to others. Overall, patients are thrilled with the positive life change that lasik surgery has brought them.
- Quick and easy procedure with great results
- Professional and friendly staff who make patients feel comfortable
- Excellent customer service with doctors personally calling patients to answer questions and follow-up post-surgery
The LASIK Vision Institute
2168 Embassy Dr Ste 100, Lancaster, PA 17603
The LASIK Vision Institute and its surgeon Dr. Brusco are highly recommended by many satisfied patients who praise the streamlined, stress-free procedure and attentive staff. There are multiple comments on the painless and quick procedure, post-op care, and helpfulness of the staff in answering questions. Patients especially appreciate the professionalism and knowledge of Dr. Brusco, who personally checked in on their progress.
- Efficient and stress-free procedure, taking no more than 10 minutes
- Excellent and caring staff who are knowledgeable and supportive throughout the entire process
- Life-changing results with improved vision, minimal discomfort, and quick recovery times, with some patients achieving 20/15 vision.
4640 High Pointe Blvd Suite 60, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Customers rave about the LasikPlus office in Harrisburg, PA and their skilled surgeon, Dr. Procope. The staff is described as friendly, patient, and professional. Many reviewers mention that the procedure was quick and painless, and they were able to see 20/20 the following day. Dr. Procope personally followed up with patients to ensure their satisfaction and answer any questions. Some customers regret waiting so long to have the surgery done, while others call it life-changing.
- Friendly and professional staff that make patients feel comfortable and informed about the procedure.
- Quick and easy procedure with fast results, allowing patients to see 20/20 vision without glasses or contacts.
- Dr. Julian Procope is a highly skilled surgeon who provides excellent care and follows up with patients before and after the surgery.
Corneal Associates of New Jersey
100 Passaic Ave #200, Fairfield, NJ 07004
This lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, with patients expressing great satisfaction with the staff, facilities, and procedures. Many reviewers mentioned their successful lasik surgery and 20/20 vision, with some calling it a life-changing experience. The staff, including Dr. Fox, Dr. Perl, and Jacqueline, were repeatedly praised for their professionalism and kindness. However, a few negative reviews mentioned poor communication or dismissive behavior from staff. Overall, this practice seems highly recommended for those seeking lasik or other corneal procedures.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable staff, including Dr. Moses, Dr. Fox, and Dr. Perl.
- Life-changing results obtained, with patients experiencing 20/20 vision or better after surgery.
- Excellent customer service, including caring staff such as Jacqueline who answer questions and coordinate appointments efficiently and with compassion.
Chesen Laser Eye Center
301 Penn Ave, West Reading, PA 19611
The reviews speak highly of Chesen Laser Eye Center, with multiple patients expressing their satisfaction with a variety of services, including LASIK, PRK, treatment for dry eyes, and overall eye care. Patients praised the professionalism, friendliness, and thoroughness of the staff, including the doctors and nurses, with many saying that they felt comfortable and well-informed throughout the process. Overall, the center is described as having state-of-the-art technology and providing excellent care.
- Neil Chesen, MD and Dianna Cho, O.D genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to listen, investigate, diagnose, and formulate a plan.
- The staff is friendly, professional, and highly educated, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout the process.
- The LASIK procedure is quick, easy, and painless, with patients seeing results immediately and achieving 20/20 vision.
22 West Road Suite 201 A, Towson, MD 21204
The Lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. Many reviewers highlighted the ease of the process and the comforting and knowledgeable staff. Multiple reviewers praised the quick recovery time and the ability to achieve 20/20 vision. Overall, patients highly recommend this practice for anyone considering Lasik surgery.
- Easy process: Multiple reviewers mention that the entire Lasik procedure was quick, easy, and hassle-free.
- Excellent results: Many reviewers express that they achieved 20/20 or better vision after the surgery, providing a life-changing outcome.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Numerous reviewers highlight the caring and professional demeanor of the LasikPlus team, emphasizing their informative and supportive approach throughout the entire process.
The LASIK Vision Institute
555 E City Ave Suite 1010 Ste 1010, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
The majority of positive reviews praise the lasik surgeon practice for being quick, easy, and affordable. Patients have reported experiencing amazing vision and a quick recovery, with some even mentioning that they can now see 20/15. The staff is consistently described as friendly, professional, and helpful, and many reviewers highly recommend the practice to others.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers mention that the LASIK procedure was fast and painless, with some even experiencing improved vision on the same day.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Multiple reviews praise the staff for being informative, supportive, and professional. They made the experience comfortable and put the reviewers' minds at ease.
- Successful results: Many reviewers are thrilled with their outcome, reporting improved vision and no longer needing glasses or contacts. They highly recommend the LASIK surgeon practice to others.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article