Best LASIK Surgeon In Easton, PA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 130 LASIK Surgeons in Easton, PA, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 5207 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Easton.
The LASIK Vision Institute
555 E City Ave Suite 1010 Ste 1010, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
The majority of reviewers had a positive experience with the LASIK surgeon practice. They praised the quick and easy process, friendly and attentive staff, and affordable prices. Many were happy with their improved vision and quick recovery, and appreciated the helpful and informative doctors. Overall, they highly recommend the practice to others.
- Quick and Easy: Multiple reviews mentioned that the entire process, from consultation to surgery, was fast and efficient. This is a great pro for those who want a quick and convenient experience.
- Friendly and Professional Staff: Several reviews praised the staff for being kind, attentive, and knowledgeable. Patients felt comfortable and well taken care of throughout the entire process, which is a major plus for anyone considering LASIK surgery.
- Great Results: Many reviewers were extremely satisfied with the results of their LASIK surgery, reporting improved vision and a life-changing experience. This positive feedback indicates a high success rate and good outcomes for patients.
Corneal Associates of New Jersey
100 Passaic Ave #200, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Overall, the reviews for this lasik surgeon practice are overwhelmingly positive. Patients praised the professionalism and expertise of the surgeons, particularly Dr. Sana Qureshi, Dr. Fox, Dr. Perl, Dr. Moses, and Dr. Sorkin. The staff was described as attentive, knowledgeable, and caring, with special mention to Jacqueline for her exceptional assistance. Many reviewers expressed satisfaction with the results of their surgeries, achieving 20/20 vision or better. The facility was also praised for its cleanliness and efficient service. However, there were a few negative reviews regarding difficulties in communication and some experiences with rude or dismissive doctors.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable surgeons: Many reviewers praised the expertise and professionalism of the surgeons at Corneal Associates of New Jersey. They commended Dr. Sana Qureshi, Dr. Eli Moses, Dr. Fox, and Dr. Perl for their excellent explanations, caring demeanor, and skillful surgeries.
- Supportive and helpful staff: The staff at Corneal Associates were commended for their attentiveness, friendliness, and professionalism. Multiple reviewers mentioned Jacqueline (Jacquie) specifically, highlighting her helpfulness and dedication in coordinating appointments and answering questions.
- Life-changing results: Several reviewers expressed their delight and gratitude for the life-changing results of their LASIK surgeries. They reported improved vision, often better than 20/20, after just one day. Many mentioned that their experiences at Corneal Associates had transformed their lives and highly recommended the practice for refractive procedures.
- Note: The information provided is based on the given reviews and may not represent the complete range of experiences with the lasik surgeon practice.
Moran Eye Associates
1204 Delaware Ave, Fountain Hill, PA 18015
Patients have expressed high satisfaction with Moran Eye Associates and their experience with Dr. Moran and his team. The staff, particularly Rebecca, is praised for their professionalism and ability to put patients at ease. The procedure itself is described as quick, painless, and life-changing, with many patients achieving 20/20 vision. The overall sentiment is that Dr. Moran and his team are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and caring, making the practice highly recommended for LASIK and other eye care needs.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers consistently mention the expertise and professionalism of Dr. Moran and his team. They are praised for their ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the evaluation and LASIK process.
- Pain-free and quick procedure: Many reviewers comment on the brief and painless nature of the LASIK procedure. They appreciate the fact that Dr. Moran and his team talk them through every step of the procedure, answering any questions and ensuring a comfortable experience.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviewers express their gratitude for the life-changing results they achieved through LASIK at Moran Eye Associates. They appreciate the ability to finally see clearly without the need for glasses or contacts, and describe the experience as a true joy.
- Overall, Moran Eye Associates receives consistent praise for their professional and knowledgeable staff, pain-free procedure, and the life-changing results they provide.
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center
216 Nazareth Pike suite b-1, Bethlehem, PA 18020
The positive reviews for Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center and Dr. Steven Vale praise the excellent vision results achieved after LASIK or PRK surgery, with many patients reporting 20/15 vision. Patients appreciate Dr. Vale's thorough eye exams and attention to detail, as well as his knowledgeable and professional staff. The office is described as clean, and the overall experience is said to be life-changing and worth the investment.
- Highly skilled surgeon: Multiple reviews mention that Dr. Vale is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his examinations, ensuring the best possible results for his patients. Patients appreciate his attention to detail and ability to provide excellent care.
- Excellent vision results: Many reviewers state that they achieved 20/20 or 20/15 vision after undergoing LASIK or PRK surgery with Dr. Vale. They express their happiness and satisfaction with the outcomes, highlighting the life-changing experience of being able to see clearly without the need for glasses or contacts.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Numerous reviews mention the friendly and attentive staff at Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center. Patients appreciate the professionalism, promptness, and helpfulness of the staff, making them feel comfortable and well taken care of throughout the entire process.
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center - Scranton
4 Meadow Ave suite a, Scranton, PA 18505
Dr. Vale and his staff at Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center have received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients express gratitude for achieving perfect vision and no longer needing glasses or contacts. Dr. Vale is described as knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive, making sure patients receive the best care and results. The staff is praised for their helpfulness and making patients feel comfortable. The office is also commended for being affordable and accommodating to patients' schedules.
- Extremely knowledgeable and thorough surgeon: Dr. Vale and his team perform extensive eye exams and follow-ups to ensure the success of the procedure. They prioritize the health and needs of their patients' vision, providing the best care possible.
- Excellent customer service: The entire staff at Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center is described as helpful and welcoming. Patients feel comfortable and right at home throughout the entire process.
- Great results and vision improvement: Many reviews boast about achieving 20/15 vision or better after the surgery. Patients are thrilled with the results and enjoy the newfound freedom of not having to rely on glasses or contacts.
Wills Eye Laser Vision: Dr. Brad H Feldman
840 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Dr. Feldman, the lasik surgeon, receives high praise from multiple reviewers. Patients express satisfaction with the procedure, highlighting their improved vision and the professionalism, expertise, and compassion displayed by Dr. Feldman and his team. Reviewers also appreciate his thorough explanations, attentiveness, and commitment to patient care. Overall, Dr. Feldman is highly recommended as a top-notch and caring lasik surgeon.
- Dr. Feldman is highly skilled and dedicated, providing excellent outcomes for LASIK and PRK surgeries.
- The team at Wills Eye is friendly, prompt, and respectful of patients' time, providing a comfortable and efficient experience.
- Dr. Feldman takes the time to thoroughly explain the procedures, preparing patients for what to expect and addressing any concerns, creating a calming and confident presence.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article