Best LASIK Surgeon In Stillwater, OK
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 112 LASIK Surgeons in Stillwater, OK, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 2519 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Stillwater.
7101 Northwest Expy Suite 335, Oklahoma City, OK 73132
The positive reviews for ClearSight LASIK highlight the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, the ease and quickness of the procedure, and the excellent results achieved. Many reviewers express their satisfaction with the outcome of their surgery, with improved vision and the convenience of no longer needing glasses or contacts. The staff is praised for their knowledge, kindness, and ability to calm nerves during the procedure. Overall, ClearSight LASIK is highly recommended by reviewers.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers consistently mention the professionalism and knowledge of the staff at ClearSight LASIK. They feel well-informed and comfortable throughout the process.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers highlight the ease and speed of the procedure. They mention quick healing times and being able to see clearly within hours or days of the surgery.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviewers express their satisfaction and delight with the results of their LASIK surgery. They mention improved vision, freedom from glasses and contacts, and the ability to see clearly for the first time in years.
The LASIK Vision Institute
4013 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
The lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients have praised the friendly and welcoming staff, the thorough explanations of the procedure, and the quick process. Many patients have expressed their delight with the results and have recommended the practice to others.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Many reviewers praised the friendly and welcoming staff at the lasik surgeon practice. They felt comfortable and at ease throughout the process, and appreciated the patience and thoroughness in answering their questions.
- Quick and painless procedure: Numerous reviewers mentioned that the procedure itself was quick and painless. They were impressed with how smoothly and efficiently it was done, and felt relieved and happy with the results.
- Excellent results and improved vision: A common theme in the reviews was the excellent results and improved vision experienced by the patients. Many mentioned that they now had 20/20 or better vision, and were thrilled with the outcome. Some even regretted not getting the procedure done sooner.
Advanced Laser & Cataract Center of Oklahoma
11308 N Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
The lasik surgeon practice has received positive reviews for their friendly and professional staff who provide excellent service. Patients appreciate the knowledgeable and caring doctors who take the time to explain procedures and answer questions. The staff is praised for being courteous, informative, and accommodating, creating a positive and comfortable experience for patients.
- Friendly and Professional Staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at this lasik surgeon practice are friendly, caring, and professional. They make patients feel comfortable and valued throughout the entire process.
- Knowledgeable and Informative Doctors: The doctors at this practice are praised for their extensive knowledge and ability to explain procedures and treatments in detail. They take the time to answer questions and ensure that patients understand their options.
- Successful and Effective Procedures: Many reviewers share their positive experiences with successful surgeries and improved vision as a result of the procedures performed at this practice. They express satisfaction with the outcomes and highly recommend the practice for eye care needs.
10900 Hefner Pointe Dr Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Patients have praised the nJoy Vision practice for their kind and brilliant staff, well-trained and caring approach, and the life-changing results they achieved from procedures such as LASIK, lens replacement, and ICL. Many patients mentioned that their vision improved to 20/20 or better, and they no longer needed to rely on glasses or contacts. The professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, as well as the informative and efficient process, were also frequently mentioned as positive aspects of the experience.
- Well-trained and caring staff: Multiple reviewers praise the staff at nJoy Vision for being kind, professional, and attentive. They mention feeling cared for and well taken care of throughout the entire process.
- Excellent vision results: Many reviewers report significant improvements in their vision after undergoing surgery at nJoy Vision. Some have gone from wearing glasses or contacts for years to achieving perfect or near-perfect vision. The surgeons at nJoy Vision have helped patients see better than ever before.
- Thoroughness and honesty: Several reviewers mention that nJoy Vision's staff showed thoroughness and honesty in evaluating their eligibility for certain procedures. In one case, they prevented a patient from undergoing a risky procedure that could have caused permanent damage to their eyes. This demonstrates a commitment to providing the best and safest treatment options for each individual.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article