Best LASIK Surgeon In Seven Hills, OH
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Seven Hills LASIK Surgeons in Seven Hills, Seven Hills, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Seven Hills reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Seven Hills.
Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland
6500 Rockside Rd #100, Cleveland, OH 44131, United States
Current Specials: FREE CONSULTATION
The LASIK Vision Centers of Cleveland have received excellent reviews for their friendly, knowledgeable staff who make patients feel comfortable and confident. Patients describe quick, painless procedures with amazing results. Many wish they’d done it sooner and highly recommend LVC. Some mention appreciating follow-up calls and thorough explanations. Overall, patients are grateful for this life-changing, excellent care.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff.
- Easy and painless surgery process with fast results.
- Thorough explanations and great communication throughout the entire process.
5000 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Current Specials: FREE consultation
LasikPlus patients appreciate the friendly, caring staff and knowledgeable, experienced doctors. Affordable pricing, quick procedures and clear explanations provide a seamless experience from start to finish. Most patients report minimal discomfort during and after surgery. Many achieve 20/20 vision or better within 24 hours. Highly recommended for those considering lasik.
- Friendly, helpful, and caring staff
- Quick and painless procedure with great results, including 20/20 vision within 24 hours
- Thorough and informative consultation, efficient process, and seamless experience with minimal waiting time
The LASIK Vision Institute
6000 Lombardo Center Ste 150, Seven Hills, OH 44131, United States
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as friendly, knowledgeable, and comforting. Many report quick, pain-free procedures and improved vision within hours. The office is praised as clean and efficient with same-day surgery available. Patients strongly recommend this practice for those considering lasik.
- Fast and efficient service, with many patients able to schedule a consultation and procedure within a week.
- Staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and reassuring, helping patients feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Many patients report life-changing results, with 20/20 vision or better, and a newfound freedom from glasses and contacts.
Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center
7001 S Edgerton Rd d, Brecksville, OH 44141, United States
Current Specials: FREE LASIK CONSULTATION
Clear Choice Lasik received mostly positive reviews for their friendly staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and skilled surgeons. Many customers recommended the SMILE procedure for its minimal discomfort and rapid vision improvement. While Dr. Wiley’s team earned high marks for expertise and care, a few negative reviews cited complications, underscoring the need for research and consultation.
- Friendly and professional staff who make patients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Efficient and painless procedures, with many patients reporting 20/20 vision or better.
- Highly skilled doctors who are knowledgeable and informative, and who are great at explaining procedures step by step.
The LASIK Vision Institute
4030 Easton Station Suite 220 B, Columbus, OH 43219
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The Lasik Vision Institute patients describe a positive experience with knowledgeable staff who ensure a smooth process. Patients recommend this affordable option to those considering lasik.
- Affordable pricing
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Quick, painless, and successful procedure with improved vision
Laser Eye Surgery of Erie
311 W 24th St #401, Erie, PA 16502
Current Specials: FREE LASIK CONSULT
The lasik surgeon received glowing reviews for their knowledgeable and friendly staff, skilled surgeon, and informative consultations. Patients experienced quick, painless surgeries resulting in clear vision within 24 hours. The process left patients feeling comfortable and satisfied. Many described the life-changing results and highly recommended this practice.
- Highly knowledgeable and friendly staff that walked patients through the entire process, easing any nervousness or anxiety.
- Extremely efficient, streamlined office procedures that allowed patients to have LASIK surgery and attain clear 20/20 vision in just a matter of days, with little to no pain or downtime.
- Strong track record of success, with several patients reporting that they saw better than ever before, had no complications, and felt that their experience was worth every penny.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
1606 Carmody Ct Suite 101, Sewickley, PA 15143
Current Specials: Free LASIK Consultation
The lasik surgeon practice receives stellar reviews for their friendly, professional staff and Dr. Zambelli’s expertise and personalized care. Patients find the scheduling and appointments efficient. Though managing complications, Dr. Zambelli provides an exceptional, recommended experience.
- Experienced and friendly staff who make patients feel comfortable throughout the process.
- High level of professionalism and care, with doctors and staff having an excellent understanding of the procedures they offer.
- Patients achieved great results, with many reporting 20/20 vision and a significant improvement in their quality of life.
Dr. Joseph M. Thomas, MD
3619 Park E Dr #306, Beachwood, OH 44122
Dr. Thomas provides excellent patient care with a painless lasik procedure and quick recovery. His professionalism, extensive knowledge, and compassionate bedside manner are highly regarded. He personally follows up before and after surgery to ensure patients are well informed and all questions are answered. Many are thrilled to achieve clear vision without glasses or contacts.
- Highly professional and caring staff, with personal follow up from Dr. Thomas before and after surgery.
- Exceptional results for patients, with many experiencing 20/20 vision or better.
- Thorough explanations of the procedures and personalized care, making patients feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the whole process.
3619 Park E Dr, Beachwood, OH 44122
Current Specials: 20%* OFF LASIK
Patients recommend Dr. Thomas at Thomas Eyecare for LASIK surgery, citing his and his staff’s professionalism, attentiveness, and excellent surgical results. Patients report quick, painless procedures resulting in 20/20 or better vision. Dr. Thomas provides personalized care, contacting patients before and after surgery to ensure their comfort.
- Dr. Thomas and the staff are very patient, understanding, and caring towards their patients.
- Dr. Thomas goes the extra mile for his patients, from texting the day before the procedure to calling afterward to check on you.
- The surgery and recovery process were quick and easy, with many patients reporting 20/20 vision within hours of the surgery.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.