Best LASIK Surgeon In Brook Park, OH
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Brook Park LASIK Surgeons in Brook Park, Brook Park, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Brook Park reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Brook Park.
Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland
6500 Rockside Rd #100, Cleveland, OH 44131
Current Specials: FREE CONSULTATION
The Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland receives positive feedback from customers regarding the friendly and knowledgeable staff who help patients feel at ease through the process. Patients report the surgery is quick and comfortable with excellent results. Many patients recommend the practice based on their successful outcomes.
- Informative and Welcoming: The free consultation provided by Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland is highly informative, making patients feel comfortable and welcomed. The staff is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the procedure and address any concerns.
- Skilled Surgeon and Team: Dr. Eippert and his team at Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland are highly skilled and professional during the procedure. Patients have reported minimal pain and quick recovery time. The surgery is described as quick and painless, with immediate improvement in vision.
- Excellent Customer Service: The staff at Lasik Vision Centers of Cleveland is praised for their exceptional customer service. They are friendly, helpful, and make patients feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Patients have reported that the staff goes above and beyond to address concerns and ensure a positive experience.
The LASIK Vision Institute
6000 Lombardo Center Ste 150, Seven Hills, OH 44131
Patients consistently report positive experiences at The LASIK Vision Institute, highlighting the staff’s efficiency, quick procedure times, and successful results in achieving 20/20 or better vision. Patients describe the surgery as life-changing and appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Efficient and quick process: Many reviews mention that the lasik surgeon practice provided quick appointments and procedures, minimising waiting times and making the entire process painless and hassle-free.
- Excellent results: Numerous reviews express satisfaction with the outcomes of the lasik procedure, with patients achieving 20/15 vision or better, surpassing their expectations. The ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts is commonly mentioned.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews highlight the kindness, friendliness, and professionalism of the staff at the lasik surgeon practice. Patients felt comfortable and reassured throughout the entire experience, from the initial consultation to post-operative visits. The staff were knowledgeable, answered questions thoroughly, and provided detailed instructions for post-operative care.
- Overall, the pros of this lasik surgeon practice include efficient and quick service, exceptional results, and a supportive and friendly staff.
Clear Choice Custom LASIK Center
7001 S Edgerton Rd d, Brecksville, OH 44141
The lasik surgeon’s staff provides professional, friendly service and helpful expertise, according to positive reviews. Patients report quick, painless procedures with life-changing results. The immaculate, welcoming facility even offers perks like fresh cookies. Patients strongly endorse the practice, commending the supportive staff and successful surgeries.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly staff who provide comforting and personalized service.
- Quick, painless, and successful procedures with excellent results, leading to life-changing experiences.
- Clean and welcoming facilities with amenities such as fresh baked cookies, coffee, and warm beverages provided during waiting times.
Dr. Joseph M. Thomas, MD
3619 Park E Dr #306, Beachwood, OH 44122
Dr. Thomas receives outstanding reviews for his lasik surgery practice. Patients report excellent vision results and praise the staff’s professionalism and compassion. Dr. Thomas earns recognition for his expertise, patient education, and personal care before and after surgery. Patients appreciate the streamlined process, rapid recovery, and improved quality of life. Overall, Dr. Thomas garners exceptional recommendations for his superior care and outcomes.
- Excellent services and professional staff: The lasik surgeon practice is known for providing excellent services, with a professional and caring staff. Patients appreciate the personal follow-up from Dr. Thomas, who answers questions and addresses concerns, making them feel well taken care of.
- Exceptional results and improved quality of life: Many patients with poor vision or high prescriptions have had successful lasik surgeries with Dr. Thomas. They report exceptional vision outcomes, with some achieving better than 20/20 vision. Patients express their gratitude for the positive impact on their quality of life, being able to see clearly without the need for corrective lenses.
- Thorough consultations and informative process: Dr. Thomas is praised for his thorough consultations and clear explanations of the lasik procedure. Patients appreciate the detailed information provided, which helps them make informed decisions. The surgeon's reassuring bedside manner and personal attention before, during, and after the surgery also contribute to a positive experience.
Roholt Vision Institute North Canton
5890 Mayfair Rd, North Canton, OH 44720
The positive reviews highlight successful surgeries resulting in clear vision. Patients describe the staff as friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Many appreciate the comprehensive eye exams and overall experience.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers consistently praised the staff at the lasik surgeon practice for their expertise and professionalism. They were described as thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly, creating a pleasant and reassuring environment for the patients.
- Successful and life-changing results: Many reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the results of their lasik surgery, saying it was a life-changing experience. They reported improved vision and the ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts, which greatly enhanced their quality of life.
- Clean and professional facility: Multiple reviewers mentioned the clean and professional environment of the lasik surgeon practice. They specifically complimented the cleanliness of the facility and the friendly and efficient nature of the staff, making visits comfortable and enjoyable.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.