Best LASIK Surgeon In Sunrise Manor, NV
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Sunrise Manor LASIK Surgeons in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Sunrise Manor reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Sunrise Manor.
Nevada Eye Care East - an NVISION Eye Center
2090 E Flamingo Rd Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Positive reviews commend this lasik surgeon's professional and efficient care, knowledgeable and personable staff, excellent results, and friendly service. Dr. Casey receives high praise. While scheduling and wait times need improvement, patients are pleased with the expertise and quality of care.
- Experienced and professional surgeon and staff
- Thorough examination and diagnostic testing performed
- Friendly and helpful staff, with a focus on patient comfort and safety
Abrams Eye Institute
6450 Medical Center St Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
The Abrams Eye Institute provides compassionate care and expert surgical skill. Patients consistently praise the surgeons for their professionalism, surgical success, and patient-centered approach. The knowledgeable staff and efficient office operations also receive excellent reviews. Though conservative when appropriate, most patients report great outcomes from surgery at the Institute. Given the glowing recommendations, the Abrams Eye Institute emerges as a trusted choice for LASIK and vision correction.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors, including Dr. Abrams, Dr. Shah, and Dr. DePalo
- Friendly and efficient office staff that provide excellent customer service
- Consistently positive patient experiences, including successful surgeries and thorough eye exams.
6850 N Durango Dr #110, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Patients reported exceptional care from kind, compassionate staff during procedures at Brimhall Eye Center. The facilities were clean and technologically advanced. While some administrative inefficiencies led to longer wait times, patients overwhelmingly recommended the center for the quality of care received.
- Friendly and professional staff who are knowledgeable and helpful
- Quick and largely painless procedure with doctors who make patients feel comfortable and at ease
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and exceptional surgical and medical care for cataract and Lasik surgeries
The LASIK Vision Institute
7501 W Lake Mead Blvd Suite 104 Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Patients consistently praise the Lasik Vision Institute's efficient process, friendly staff, affordable pricing, and exceptional vision results. Many report quick, painless surgery and rapid recovery, with some achieving 20/15 vision or better. Doctors take time to answer questions and explain the procedure, putting nervous patients at ease. Patients also appreciate the lifetime insurance policy for any necessary corrections.
- Highly efficient process - consultations, testing, and surgery done in a matter of days.
- Fantastic staff, including friendly, patient doctors who make you feel comfortable and answer all questions.
- Impressive and lasting results, with many patients achieving 20/15 or 20/20 vision and no need for glasses or contacts afterwards. Lifetime insurance and warranties offered for added peace of mind.
Las Vegas Eye Institute
9555 S Eastern Ave Suite 260, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Dr. Swanic receives outstanding reviews for his lasik surgery practice. Patients describe his attentive, knowledgeable approach and friendly, caring staff. Many report excellent surgical outcomes and enthusiastically recommend his services. The practice is lauded as professional, efficient and highly skilled.
- Dr. Swanic and his staff are highly professional and knowledgeable, with state-of-the-art equipment for accurate diagnostics.
- Las Vegas Eye Institute offers a wide range of eye services, from cataract and PRK surgeries to LASIK, with patients experiencing little to no pain during or after the procedure.
- Patients feel well taken care of and comfortable during appointments, as staff are friendly, courteous, and respectful, and Dr. Swanic has excellent bedside manner and thoroughness in explaining procedures and answering questions.
2800 N Tenaya Way # 102, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Brimhall Eye Center patients report an outstanding experience from start to finish. Patients describe a welcoming, expert staff who ensure comfort before, during and after procedures. Many note Dr. Brimhall's specialized knowledge, patience and bedside manner. The center offers cutting-edge technology in comfortable, modern facilities. Patients appreciate the personalized consultation and surgical options. Highly recommended by patients needing an eye specialist.
- Professional and courteous staff who are attentive to patients' needs and concerns.
- Dr. Brimhall and Dr. Thompson thoroughly explain issues and steps to correct them, and patients felt comfortable and at ease during procedures.
- Clinic provides exceptional service, including quick wait times, thorough examinations, excellent customer service, and state-of-the-art equipment.
Wellish Vision Institute
2110 E Flamingo Rd # 210, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Dr. Tran performs excellent cataract surgeries and has a kind bedside manner. The Wellish Vision Institute LASIK patients appreciate the attentive and knowledgeable staff, who take time to explain procedures and answer questions. Patients report successful LASIK outcomes. Some reviews mentioned long wait times and unprofessional phone manners.
- Excellent Doctors with a dedicated interest in their patients' vision and wellbeing.
- Friendly, helpful, and courteous staff who make patients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Professional and efficient service, as well as thorough explanations and procedures that put patients at ease.
5380 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118
The Brimhall Eye Center staff are knowledgeable, professional, and attentive, providing quality care for procedures like LASIK, cataract surgery, and more. Patients praise the expertise and service of Drs. Brimhall and Thompson. While many patients recommend the center, some mention scheduling issues or challenges with front desk staff and Medicare is not accepted.
- Excellent customer service, with a friendly and accommodating staff.
- Competent and knowledgeable doctors with the latest equipment and techniques for improving vision and eye health.
- Efficient and timely appointments, with quick take-in and follow-up exams.
Nevada Eye Physicians
2020 Wellness Wy #401, Las Vegas, NV 89106
The lasik surgeon practice provides professional, excellent service and thorough surgeries with attentive healing tracking. Patients describe friendly, knowledgeable staff, highlighting bedside manner and expertise of Drs. Zamora and Warner. However, some cite disorganization, long waits, and billing problems. Patients are advised to avoid Dr. Singh due to his abrupt, unprofessional manner.
- Professional staff that provide thorough and caring eye care services.
- Experienced and knowledgeable doctors (including Dr. Stradling, Dr. Zamora, and Dr. Singh) who provide excellent LASIK surgery and other procedures.
- Efficient and friendly staff who take care of patients and make the check-in and registration process easy.
LASIK of Nevada - Las Vegas South
8190 S Maryland Pkwy #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Patients appreciate Dr. Rothman's professionalism and skill. The Lasik of Nevada staff creates a welcoming environment. The brief, pain-free procedure improves vision beyond expectations for many. Patients describe a smooth, easy experience and wish they had acted sooner. Lasik of Nevada comes highly recommended.
- Highly skilled and professional surgeon and staff
- Quick and painless procedures
- Excellent results and improved vision for patients
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.