Best LASIK Surgeon In Paradise, NV
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Paradise LASIK Surgeons in Paradise, Paradise, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Paradise reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Paradise.
Nevada Eye Care East - an NVISION Eye Center
2090 E Flamingo Rd Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89119
The Lasik surgeon receives mostly positive reviews for their professionalism, knowledge, and attentive patient care. Patients mention occasional administrative hiccups, but find staff communication is clear and educational. Highly recommended overall for vision correction procedures and eye care.
- Professional and efficient care provided by Dr. Casey and his staff, especially with Lasik and cataract surgeries, with positive results.
- Courteous and knowledgeable technicians, such as James, who take the time to experiment with lenses and provide helpful information about contact lenses and glasses.
- Friendly and helpful staff, including Dr. Little, Antonia, and Nadene, who provide exceptional customer service and make patients feel comfortable and valued, despite some front desk and appointment system issues.
Abrams Eye Institute
6450 Medical Center St Suite #100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Abrams Eye Institute patients report high satisfaction with the professional, knowledgeable doctors and friendly staff. The modern office provides personalized care and efficient service. Most patients see improved vision after surgery. Abrams Eye Institute comes highly recommended for quality lasik eye care.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable doctors and staff, with a caring and patient-centric approach.
- Efficient and thorough medical services, with short wait times and easy check-in process.
- Excellent track record for successful eye procedures, including cataract and eyelid surgery, receiving high recommendations from patients with various eye issues.
6850 N Durango Dr #110, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Brimhall Eye Center provides attentive care and successful procedures. Patients appreciate the friendly, knowledgeable staff, as well as Dr. Brimhall's personalized approach. With state-of-the-art equipment, the center offers quick, painless LASIK. Patients feel comfortable and confident in the center's eye care.
- Exceptional and knowledgeable professionals who provide excellent care.
- Staff are friendly, courteous, and accommodating, making the patient feel comfortable and at ease.
- The practice uses state-of-the-art technology, resulting in quick, painless, and successful procedures.
The LASIK Vision Institute
7501 W Lake Mead Blvd Suite 104 Ste 104, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Our patients have had efficient, quick, and painless LASIK experiences. The professional and welcoming staff thoroughly answer all questions. Patients are highly satisfied with the results and often recommend our practice.
- Efficient and smooth process with friendly and informative staff.
- Results exceeded expectations and improved vision to 20/15 or 20/20; patients highly recommend the practice.
- Staff made patients comfortable throughout the entire experience and answered all questions and concerns thoroughly.
Las Vegas Eye Institute
9555 S Eastern Ave Suite 260, Las Vegas, NV 89123
The Las Vegas Eye Institute team, led by Dr. Matthew Swanic, is valued for their professionalism and caring approach. Patients remark on their expertise delivering painless, effective procedures with advanced technology. Many share positive experiences with prompt booking, attentive service, and excellent vision correction results.
- Dr. Swanic is highly competent, knowledgeable, and professional, and is known for his excellent bedside manner.
- The staff at Las Vegas Eye Institute are friendly, efficient, and compassionate, and make patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Las Vegas Eye Institute uses state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and offers a range of eye surgeries, including cataract removal and LASIK, resulting in great outcomes and improved quality of life for patients.
Wellish Vision Institute
2110 E Flamingo Rd # 210, Las Vegas, NV 89119
The Wellish Vision Institute is highly recommended by patients for their friendly and professional staff, skilled surgeons, and timely lasik procedures. Patients report quality care, expert advice, and excellent results from the efficient clinic.
- Highly skilled and professional doctors, who are knowledgeable and caring.
- Great experience with post-operative care - attentive and helpful staff who explain everything in detail.
- Efficient appointment turnaround time - quick and easy to schedule an appointment or have procedures done.
5380 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Brimhall Eye Center's experienced team provides quality care and successful surgeries. Patients report improvements in vision after cataract, LASIK, and emergency procedures. Doctors demonstrate integrity by avoiding unnecessary procedures and recommending the best approach for each patient.
- Excellent customer service and kind, helpful staff.
- Quick and easy to get an appointment and take in.
- Highly competent and experienced doctors with advanced equipment and techniques for eye care and surgery, delivering outstanding results.
LASIK of Nevada - Las Vegas South
8190 S Maryland Pkwy #100, Las Vegas, NV 89123
The lasik surgeon practice has received excellent feedback from patients who describe the procedure as life-changing. Patients appreciate the friendly staff and Dr. Rothman's precision. Many patients report achieving 20/20 vision or better and no longer needing glasses or contacts. Some note minor side effects like dry eyes. Overall, patients say the practice delivers exceptional vision results.
- Friendly and professional staff who made patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the process.
- Dr. Rothman is highly skilled and knowledgeable, providing precise and smooth procedures with amazing results.
- Patients experienced quick and painless procedures, with many seeing instant improvements in their vision, resulting in a life-changing experience.
Wellish Vision Institute
10424 S Eastern Ave STE 100, Henderson, NV 89052
The Wellish Vision Institute is highly recommended for LASIK surgery, with patients citing exceptional care from friendly, professional staff and skilled surgeons who deliver successful procedures. The office environment is noted as comfortable and clean. While some patients report longer wait times, Wellish earns overwhelmingly positive reviews.
- Staff are friendly and welcoming, making patients feel comfortable throughout their visits.
- Doctors have excellent bedside manner, taking their time to explain medical conditions and treatment options.
- The quality of care provided by the Wellish Vision Institute is exceptional, with many patients who have had eye surgeries reporting excellent results and aftercare.
NEVADA EYE PHYSICIANS Dr. Surjeet Singh, MD
1505 Wigwam Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89074
Dr. Surjeet Singh is a professional and knowledgeable ophthalmologist with a proven track record of successful surgeries. Patients consistently praise his expertise, bedside manner and attentiveness. His friendly, efficient team provides excellent care while prioritizing cleanliness and safety protocols. Patients are fully satisfied with Dr. Singh and highly recommend his services.
- Dr. Singh listens to patients' concerns and provides thorough explanations of procedures and options.
- Patients have experienced improved vision after procedures with Dr. Singh and have recommended him highly.
- Dr. Singh is knowledgeable, professional, and caring, with a skilled and friendly staff, making for a great overall experience for patients.
Abrams Eye Institute
2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite #130, Henderson, NV 89052
Patients consistently commend Drs. Shah and Abrams at Abrams Eye Institute for their expertise, attentive care, and congenial bedside manner. Patients describe the support staff as friendly, organized, and diligent. While most patients enthusiastically endorse the doctors for any eye care, including LASIK, a small number cite concerns with billing or suboptimal LASIK outcomes.
- Dr. Shah and Dr. Abrams are both thorough and professional ophthalmologists who take the time to explain diagnoses and treatment options, making patients feel comfortable and informed.
- The staff is courteous, efficient, and friendly, creating a welcoming and organized environment.
- The team at Abrams Eye Institute offers a range of services, including LASIK and PRK, and has a state-of-the-art facility with modern equipment to provide the best care possible.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.