Best LASIK Surgeon In Roseville, MN
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 108 LASIK Surgeons in Roseville, MN, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 18127 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Roseville.
OVO LASIK + LENS
6099 Wayzata Blvd LASIK Suite 100 + LENS Suite 120, St Louis Park, MN 55416
The lasik surgeon practice at OVO has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients consistently praise the friendly and knowledgeable staff, the quick and painless procedure, and the easy recovery process. Many reviewers also mention the excellent communication and thorough explanations provided by the surgeons, particularly Dr. Lobanoff. The clinic is described as professional, clean, and affordable, with a well-organized and efficient process from start to finish. Overall, patients highly recommend OVO for lasik surgery.
- Great staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff at the lasik surgeon practice. Patients appreciate their professionalism and the comfort they provide throughout the entire process.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers note that the lasik procedure was quick and painless. Patients are happy with the efficiency and ease of the surgery, making it a positive experience for them.
- Excellent results: Numerous reviews mention the outstanding vision results achieved after the lasik surgery. Patients are thrilled with the clarity of their vision, often reaching 20/20 or 20/15 vision. They consider it a game-changer and express their gratitude for the improved quality of life.
8344 3rd St N, Oakdale, MN 55128
The lasik surgeon practice received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients praised the staff for their professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness, making them feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The procedure itself was quick and efficient, with minimal discomfort. Many emphasized how the surgery had significantly improved their vision, and they wished they had done it sooner. Overall, the practice was highly recommended by patients who were thrilled with the results and the exceptional care they received.
- Quick and professional procedure: Multiple reviews mention that the lasik surgery was done quickly and professionally, giving a positive impression of the efficiency and expertise of the staff.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Many reviews highlight the helpful and friendly nature of the staff, making patients feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the process.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviews express gratitude for the improved vision and life-changing effects of the lasik procedure, emphasizing the positive outcomes of the surgery.
Chu Vision Institute
9117 Lyndale Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420
The lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is consistently described as kind, friendly, and helpful. Patients have praised the professionalism and effectiveness of the team and have reported excellent outcomes, exceeding their expectations. The modern equipment and technology used by the practice, as well as the attentive and thorough care provided, have received high praise.
- Kind and Friendly Staff: The reviews consistently mention the staff at Chu Vision being kind, friendly, and helpful. This creates a positive and comfortable experience for patients.
- Professional and Thorough Care: The lasik surgeon and their team are praised for their professionalism and thorough care. They ensure that patients receive precise and excellent care from the initial appointment to the post-operative meeting.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and Technology: Chu Vision Institute is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, providing patients with advanced treatment options. This helps to enhance surgical outcomes and provide a high level of care.
3300 Edinborough Way Suite 412, Edina, MN 55435
Overall, the reviews for the lasik surgeon practice are mostly positive. Patients express gratitude for the improvement in their vision and praise the friendly and knowledgeable staff. The procedure is described as quick and painless, with many achieving better than 20/20 vision. Some reviews mention the affordability and financing options available. Overall, the majority of patients highly recommend this lasik surgeon practice.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the surgery was quick and painless, with some even stating that it only took a few minutes. This suggests that the procedure is efficient and can be done without much discomfort.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews highlight the professionalism and friendliness of the staff at the lasik surgeon practice. Patients appreciated the informative consultations, helpfulness in answering questions, and the overall positive attitude of the staff members.
- Improved vision: Numerous reviewers reported significant improvement in their vision, with some achieving better than 20/20 vision. This is a strong indication of the lasik surgeon's ability to produce successful results and enhance patients' visual acuity.
Mark Lobanoff, MD
6099 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416
The lasik surgeon practice, led by Dr. Mark Lobanoff, received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to explain the entire procedure. Patients were pleased with their improved vision and highly recommended the practice to others. Dr. Lobanoff was praised for his professionalism, expertise, and ability to put patients at ease during the surgery. The overall experience was described as efficient, painless, and life-changing, with many patients expressing gratitude for the exceptional care provided by the entire team.
- The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain everything.
- Dr. Lobanoff is skilled, professional, and treats patients with care and individual attention.
- The LASIK procedure is quick, painless, and produces excellent results. The healing process is well-managed and patients are supported throughout.
Claris Eye Surgery & LASIK
14101 Fairview Dr Ste 350, Burnsville, MN 55337
Patients have consistently given positive reviews for Dr. Carlson and his team at Claris Eye Surgery & LASIK. They highly recommend Dr. Carlson and praise his expertise in the field of eye surgery. Patients appreciate the clear explanations, caring staff, and excellent outcomes of their surgeries. Many mention that they no longer need glasses or contact lenses and are extremely happy with their improved vision.
- Expertise and Outstanding Results: Many reviewers praised Dr. Carlson's expertise and skill in performing LASIK and cataract surgeries. They reported excellent outcomes, with improved vision and no need for glasses or contacts. Reviewers also mentioned that Dr. Carlson explained the procedures clearly and made them feel at ease throughout the entire process.
- Caring and Knowledgeable Staff: Several reviewers mentioned that the entire staff at Claris Eye Surgery & LASIK was kind, caring, and knowledgeable. They felt well-cared for and appreciated the clear communication and thorough explanations provided by Dr. Carlson and his team. The staff's professionalism and attentiveness helped to create a positive and comfortable experience for many patients.
- Smooth and Painless Process: Numerous reviewers mentioned that the entire process, from the initial consultation to the surgery and follow-up appointments, was smooth and painless. They praised the efficiency and organization of the clinic, as well as the minimal discomfort experienced during the procedures. Many reviewers expressed gratitude for the quick recovery and the life-changing results they achieved through the surgeries.
David V. Folden, MD
11855 Ulysses St NE #140, Blaine, MN 55434
Dr. Folden is highly praised by patients for his thoroughness and engagement during eye exams. Patients feel comfortable and confident in his care and appreciate his knowledge and professionalism. The staff at the clinic is friendly and attentive, making the overall experience positive for patients.
- Thorough and engaging eye exams
- Knowledgeable and professional surgeon
- Friendly and helpful staff
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article