Best Eye Doctors In Easton, MD
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Easton Optometrists in Easton, Easton, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Easton reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Easton.
Easton Dermatology Associates
403 Marvel Ct, Easton, MD 21601
The eye care center receives mostly positive reviews for short wait times, professional and friendly staff, thorough exams, and clear explanations. Highly recommended doctors include Meghan Donavan, Maryanne Robinson, and Ellen Jordan. Patients report satisfaction with their experiences and would recommend the center.
- Short wait times: Reviewers mentioned that they were checked in immediately and didn't have to wait long to be seen for their eye exams, indicating efficient and prompt service.
- Professional and personable staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff for being professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They mentioned feeling comfortable asking questions and appreciated the thorough explanations given to them during their appointments.
28539 Marlboro Ave, Easton, MD 21601
The eye care center’s staff is noted for their helpfulness and efficiency. Their facility is kept clean. Patients report satisfaction with the drive-up service.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the employees at this eye care center are polite, cheerful, and willing to go above and beyond to assist customers.
- Clean and well-organized facility: The eye care center is described as clean, organized, and well-stocked, creating a pleasant shopping experience for customers seeking eye care services and eye exams.
SIRI PREMIER EYECARE – Dr. Eleanor Siri
724 Cambridge Plaza, Cambridge, MD 21613
Dr. Siri of Siri Premier Eyecare in Cambridge receives rave reviews for her warm bedside manner, meticulous eye exams, and top-notch customer service. Patients applaud staff like Lauren and Karlie for professionalism and attentiveness. The office impresses with its modern, clean aesthetic and array of fashionable eyewear. Patients strongly endorse Dr. Siri’s practice for complete vision care.
- Dr. Siri is highly praised for her personable and positive demeanor, making patients feel comfortable and at ease during their eye exams.
- The staff at this eye care center are praised for their kindness, compassion, and willingness to go above and beyond to help patients, including helping them find affordable eyewear options and setting up payment plans.
- The eye exams at this center are described as thorough and comprehensive, with various tests explained fully and results clearly communicated to patients. The staff is also knowledgeable and well-versed in insurance matters, providing excellent service throughout the visit.
NV’y Optical on Main – Annapolis Eye Doctor
217 Main St, Annapolis, MD 21401
NV’y Optical earns rave reviews for attentive eye care. Dr. Patel provides professional, detail-oriented exams. Manager Janelle’s sweet, helpful nature delights customers. Receptionists Zoey and Madison impress with their warmth and knowledge. The eyeglass selection and quality lenses draw special mention. Patients consistently rate their NV’y Optical experience outstanding.
- Professional and attentive eye exams: Customers praised the optometrists, particularly Dr. Veera Patel and Dr. Wang, for their professionalism, thoroughness, and ability to provide accurate prescriptions that feel natural.
- Helpful and friendly staff: The staff, especially Janelle, Zoey, and Madison, were consistently mentioned as being sweet, patient, informative, and willing to go above and beyond to assist customers with selecting frames, answering questions, and ensuring correct orders.
- Excellent selection of frames and quality lenses: Customers appreciated the wide range of frame options and high-quality lenses available at the eye care center, which allowed them to find the perfect fit for their face and personal style.
Seidenberg Protzko Eye Associates
711 Washington Ave #3, Chestertown, MD 21620
Most reviewers had positive experiences at the eye care center, applauding the professional, thorough care from doctors and staff that put them at ease during exams. However, some commented on an abrasive, unprofessional receptionist who argued with a patient. Still, many recommended the practice for its friendly, knowledgeable staff, short wait times, and quality services.
- Professional and thorough eye exams
- Caring and knowledgeable staff
- Short wait times and efficient appointments
Atlantic Retina Center
4 Caulk Ln, Easton, MD 21601
Patients speak highly of the professional, skilled care received at this eye center. Doctors successfully diagnose and treat various conditions while conducting thorough exams and clearly explaining results. The kind, efficient staff helps patients feel comfortable.
- Excellent level of care, professionalism, and skill exhibited by the staff and doctors.
- Thorough and comprehensive eye exams, with all questions answered to satisfaction.
- Compassionate and caring staff, particularly towards elderly patients and those with dementia.
Sullivan Surgery & Spa Easton
1 Goldsborough St, Easton, MD 21601
Unfortunately there seems to be a misunderstanding. The summary provided is for a surgery and spa, not an eye exam office. I do not have enough context to edit the summary appropriately for an eye exam office. Please provide more details about the eye exam office you would like me to summarize.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Sullivan Surgery & Spa is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. This creates a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for customers.
- High-quality services: Reviewers highlight the effectiveness and positive results of various treatments, such as facials, injections, and skincare procedures. This indicates that the eye care center offers high-quality services that improve the condition of the skin.
- Relaxing and rejuvenating environment: Customers appreciate the relaxing and rejuvenating environment at Sullivan Surgery & Spa. The office atmosphere is described as upscale and comforting, providing a pleasant experience for clients.
374 Thompson Creek Mall, Stevensville, MD 21666
This eye care center receives excellent reviews for thorough eye exams, quality eyeglasses, and outstanding customer service. Patients describe the staff as courteous, supportive, friendly and helpful, applauding their efforts to promptly repair glasses, verify lens prescriptions, and meet patients’ vision needs.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being kind, accommodating, and providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledgeable and supportive eye doctors: One review specifically mentions the doctor's support and assistance in diagnosing early signs of cataracts and providing a replacement. Another review highlights the optician's expertise in explaining the necessary adjustments for glasses and fixing them at no extra charge.
KITSU Eye Care
1009 Bay Ridge Ave, Annapolis, MD 21403
This eye care center receives high marks for its friendly, knowledgeable staff, thorough eye exams, and wide selection of fashionable eyewear frames. Patients consistently recommend this practice for its outstanding customer service and quality vision care.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at this eye care center is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They answer questions, provide suggestions, and make the overall experience pleasant.
- Wide selection of frames: The eye care center offers a large assortment of frames to choose from, catering to various budgets. Customers appreciate the range of options available for their eyewear needs.
- Efficient and thorough eye exams: Several reviewers mention that the eye exams at this location are timely, thorough, and conducted by a knowledgeable optometrist. Customers feel that their eye health is well taken care of and that any concerns or questions are addressed during the exams.
An Optical Galleria – Easton
19 N Harrison St, Easton, MD 21601
The Optical Galleria provides efficient, professional service at their three locations. Owners Niki and Bob Pino oversee operations to ensure quality. Customers appreciate the wide selection of frames and helpful staff at this boutique eyewear shop.
- Efficient, professional, and cheerful service at all their locations.
- Wide selection of frames and helpful staff.
- Boutique eyewear shop with outstanding service and products.
Wink! vision Cambridge
2711 Ocean Gateway Suite B, Cambridge, MD 21613
Wink! Vision Center in Cambridge offers a pleasant experience with knowledgeable optometrists in a clean, modern facility. Patients appreciate the wide eyewear selection and helpful staff. The optometrist takes time to explain and refer to specialists when appropriate. Wink! delivers quality eye care and outstanding customer service.
- Beautiful and clean facility with a wide selection of eyewear.
- Friendly and helpful staff who are knowledgeable about eye care.
- The optometrist is wonderful and provides informative and personalized service.
1410 Forest Dr, Annapolis, MD 21403
Brilliant Eye Care is highly recommended for their experienced eye doctors and friendly, customer service-oriented staff. Patients mention appreciating thorough eye exams, personalized attention, convenient online paperwork, and prompt service. A small number of reviews cite issues with delays or quality of service.
- Knowledgeable and experienced eye doctors: The reviews consistently mention the doctors at this eye care center as being knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful in explaining everything during the eye exam.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviewers mention the friendly and customer service-oriented staff at this eye care center. They take the time to listen to concerns, help with frame selection, and provide attentive and personalized care.
- Efficient and quick service: Reviewers appreciate the prompt and efficient service provided by the staff at this eye care center. They mention fast appointments, quick turnaround times, and minimal waiting periods.
James & Dyer
4 Caulk Ln STE A, Easton, MD 21601
Dr. Dyer receives consistent positive feedback from patients for his attentive care. Many patients consider him the most skilled optometrist at the eye care center.
- Dr. Dyer provides excellent care: Multiple reviews highlight Dr. Dyer as being the best and taking excellent care of his patients. This indicates that patients can expect high-quality and personalized eye care.
- Positive patient experience: Though not explicitly mentioned in the given reviews, the overall sentiment seems positive regarding the eye care center's service. When patients mention their physician with such admiration, it suggests that they are satisfied with their overall experience at the center.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Maryland
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Maryland reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Maryland, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Maryland
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Maryland.
- The In Maryland in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those with diabetes (6.46%) compared to the overall population (3.51%), indicating that having diabetes increases the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 3%. and In Maryland in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (6.66%) compared to the overall population (3.51%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 3.15%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Maryland
- In Maryland, 3.51% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Maryland
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 2.57% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 3.74% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Maryland face even higher rates at 4.67%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Maryland
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Maryland.
- 6.46% of those with diabetes and 6.66% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Maryland
- Early vision care is crucial, with 69.35% of children in Maryland having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 0.96% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Maryland
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 3.51% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Maryland.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.