Best LASIK Surgeon In Marion, IN
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 134 LASIK Surgeons in Marion, IN, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 2611 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Marion.
8930 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240, United States
The lasik surgeon practice received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. Patients praised the professional and kind office staff, efficient processes, and thorough explanation of the procedure by the doctor. Many patients reported being extremely satisfied with the results, experiencing improved vision and regretting not getting the surgery earlier. Overall, patients highly recommended the practice, complimenting the friendly staff, painless procedure, and life-changing results.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being professional, kind, and helpful. They make patients feel comfortable and answer all questions throughout the process.
- Thorough and patient doctor: The doctor is praised for being patient and thorough in explaining the entire Lasik process. They take the time to ensure patients understand everything and address any concerns or questions.
- Quick and painless procedure: Many reviewers mention that the Lasik procedure was quick, painless, and easy. The surgery itself only took a few minutes, and most experienced little to no discomfort during and afterwards.
The LASIK Vision Institute
11595 N Meridian St Suite 175, Carmel, IN 46032, United States
The Lasik Vision Institute has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. Patients have reported great experiences with friendly and helpful staff, skilled doctors, and quick procedures. Many reviewers express their satisfaction with the results, noting improved vision and the life-changing impact of LASIK surgery. Overall, the clinic is highly recommended for its professionalism, efficiency, and excellent customer service.
- Quick and efficient procedure: Many reviewers mention that the LASIK procedure was fast and easy, with some reporting being in and out in under an hour.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Numerous reviewers praise the staff for being kind, patient, and reassuring throughout the entire process. They highlight the doctors' expertise and willingness to answer questions, as well as the helpfulness of the front desk and other staff members.
- Great results: Several reviewers express their satisfaction with the outcome of the surgery, reporting improved vision and sometimes even better than 20/20 vision. They describe the experience as life-changing and express gratitude for the positive impact on their daily lives.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
5875 Castle Crk Pkwy Dr N Suite 136, Indianapolis, IN 46250, United States
The lasik surgeon practice has received highly positive reviews from customers. Many customers praised the friendly and helpful staff, quick and painless procedures, and excellent results. Customers appreciated the thorough explanations and personalized care provided by the doctors and staff. The practice was commended for its affordability, comfortable environment, and efficient service. Overall, customers highly recommended the practice for lasik surgery.
- Top-notch service and friendliness: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. This creates a positive and comfortable environment for patients.
- Quick and painless surgery: Many reviews highlight the quickness of the surgery, with some even mentioning that it took only 10 minutes. Additionally, several reviewers mention experiencing minimal or no pain during or after the procedure.
- Informative and thorough explanations: Patients appreciate the detailed explanations provided by the staff and doctors, both before and during the procedure. This helps alleviate any anxieties and ensures that individuals are well-informed about the process.
Elite LASIK & Cataract
8500 Keystone Crossing Suite 150, Indianapolis, IN 46240, United States
The positive reviews for the lasik surgeon practice, Elite LASIK, highlight exceptional customer service, friendly and caring staff, and successful outcomes. Patients express gratitude for the attentive and knowledgeable doctors, thorough explanations of the procedure, and the overall comfort and ease of the surgery. Many reviewers mention the life-changing experience of having clear vision without glasses or contacts.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Elite LASIK is friendly, accommodating, and genuinely cares about their patients. They make patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the process.
- Excellent results: Many reviews highlight the amazing results achieved after the LASIK or PRK procedures at Elite LASIK. Several patients report achieving 20/15 vision and being able to see clearly without glasses or contacts for the first time in years.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors: The reviews consistently praise the doctors at Elite LASIK for their professionalism, expertise, and thorough explanations. Patients feel confident in their skills and trust them to perform the procedures safely and effectively.
Indiana LASIK Centers
2510 E Dupont Rd #124, Fort Wayne, IN 46825, United States
The Indiana LASIK Center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from satisfied patients. Many reviewers mentioned the friendly and informative staff, the painless procedure, and the ability to see clearly within a day after surgery. The professionalism and care provided by doctors and nurses were also praised. Overall, patients highly recommend the Indiana LASIK Center for those considering LASIK surgery.
- Highly skilled and friendly staff: The Indiana LASIK Center has a team of amazing and caring staff members who take great care of their patients. They are friendly, informative, and make the entire process comfortable for the patients.
- Quick and effective results: Multiple reviewers mentioned that they were seeing 20/20 or even better less than 24 hours after their surgery. This indicates that the procedures at the Indiana LASIK Center provide quick and effective results, allowing patients to experience improved vision almost immediately.
- Excellent post-operative care: Many reviewers praised the post-operative care provided by the Indiana LASIK Center. They mentioned that the staff was helpful, responsive, and provided precise instructions for post-operative care. This level of care contributes to a smooth recovery process for patients.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article