Best LASIK Surgeon In Crawfordsville, IN
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Crawfordsville LASIK Surgeons in Crawfordsville, Crawfordsville, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Crawfordsville reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Crawfordsville.
8930 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
The lasik surgeon practice earned glowing reviews for their professional and efficient office staff, as well as for the doctor’s attentive and meticulous approach. Many patients were thankful for the practice’s transformative results and enthusiastically recommended the office, noting the swift and pain-free procedure and accommodating support staff.
- Professional and efficient office staff: Multiple reviews mention the office staff being professional, kind, and efficient. They make patients feel confident and provide excellent customer service throughout the entire process.
- Thorough and patient doctor: The doctor is described as patient and thorough, taking the time to ensure patients understand the entire process. They make patients feel comfortable and at ease during the surgery.
- Excellent results and life-changing experience: Many reviews mention the amazing results of the lasik surgery, with improved vision beyond expectations. Patients express no regrets and wish they had done it sooner. The procedure is described as quick, painless, and life-changing.
The LASIK Vision Institute
11595 N Meridian St Suite 175, Carmel, IN 46032
Patients consistently reported positive experiences at the Lasik Vision Institute, highlighting the friendly and helpful staff, quick and comfortable procedure, and great outcomes. Most achieved 20/20 vision or better and enthusiastically recommended the clinic to those considering LASIK.
- Quick and efficient procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the procedure was quick, with some saying it took only a few minutes. This indicates that the lasik surgeon practice is efficient and can minimize the time patients spend in surgery.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews praise the staff and doctors for being friendly, kind, and informative. This suggests that the lasik surgeon practice has a team of professionals who prioritize patient comfort and provide clear explanations of the procedure.
- Positive results and improved vision: Several reviewers mentioned that their vision improved significantly after the surgery, with some achieving better than 20/20 vision. This indicates that the lasik surgeon practice has a track record of delivering successful outcomes for patients.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
5875 Castle Crk Pkwy Dr N Suite 136, Indianapolis, IN 46250
The lasik surgeon practice is highly reviewed for its friendly staff, informative consultations, and excellent bladeless LASIK outcomes. Patients report quick, painless surgeries and clear aftercare guidance. Many happily recommend this practice for its transformative vision correction services.
- Top-notch service and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention the exceptional service provided by the staff at this lasik surgeon practice. Patients appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, which contributes to a positive overall experience.
- Quick and painless surgery: Several reviews highlight the speed and efficiency of the surgery. Patients report that the procedure was quick and relatively painless, with some even describing it as "life-changing." This reassures potential patients who may have concerns about the surgery itself.
- Informative and caring doctors: Many reviewers mention the informative and caring nature of the doctors at this practice. Patients appreciate the time and effort the doctors take to explain the procedure and address any concerns or questions. This level of care helps patients feel comfortable and confident throughout their lasik journey.
Elite LASIK & Cataract
8500 Keystone Crossing Suite 150, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Elite Lasik patients report excellent experiences, with consistent praise for the caring staff and skilled surgeons who deliver life-changing results. Thorough evaluations and detailed explanations ensure patients feel informed and comfortable. Many achieve 20/20 or better vision. Overall, Elite Lasik comes highly recommended.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Elite LASIK being friendly, helpful, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Patients felt well taken care of and comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Excellent results: Many patients report achieving excellent vision outcomes after their LASIK surgery at Elite LASIK. Several reviews mention achieving 20/20 or even better vision, with some experiencing 20/15 vision. The positive results and improved eyesight have been life-changing for these individuals.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate doctors: The doctors at Elite LASIK are highly praised for their expertise, knowledge, and compassionate care. Patients appreciated their thoroughness in explaining the procedure, answering questions, and making them feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire process.
Center For Sight
3985 W 106th St #120, Carmel, IN 46032
Patients appreciate Dr. Behforouz and the Center for Sight staff’s professionalism, kindness, and excellent care. They value the clear explanations, personalized attention, and surgical options. Many patients report satisfaction with their improved vision after cataract or LASIK procedures and recommend Dr. Behforouz for eye care.
- Clear and Detailed Explanations: The surgeon and staff at the Center for Sight provide clear and detailed explanations of the options and procedures, ensuring patients are well-informed before making decisions.
- Personalized and Attentive Care: Patients consistently praise the staff and Dr. Behforouz for their patience, friendliness, and attentiveness. They create a safe and caring environment during procedures and follow-up appointments.
- Excellent Results: Many reviewers express their satisfaction with the results of their surgeries, such as cataract surgery, lens replacement, and LASIK. They report improved vision and reduced dependency on glasses or contacts, with some achieving 20/15 vision.
1950 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46260
PEOPLE-lasik’s caring staff provides a positive experience from start to finish. Patients report successful procedures with little discomfort and better than expected vision. The practice offers transportation and advanced LASIK technology. Reviewers strongly recommend PEOPLE-lasik, noting great care and no longer needing glasses.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this lasik surgeon practice are professional, nice, and kind. This creates a positive and comfortable experience for patients.
- Advanced technology: The practice uses LASIK technology that provides a faster recovery compared to other facilities. This implies that they have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to enhance the overall procedure and patient outcomes.
- Successful results: Many reviews mention excellent results and improved vision after undergoing lasik at this practice. Patients report better vision than ever before, with some achieving perfect 20/20 vision. This indicates a high success rate and satisfaction among patients.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.