Best LASIK Surgeon In Carmel, IN
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Carmel LASIK Surgeons in Carmel, Carmel, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Carmel reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Carmel.
8930 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
Customers at LasikPlus Indianapolis report excellent surgical experiences and attentive staff. Dr. Kenneth Smith receives consistent recommendations for his calm, patient demeanor. Many appreciate the personal care from staff who recall preferred names. LasikPlus patients describe quick, relatively painless procedures.
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeons and staff who patiently and thoroughly explain every step of the process, making it easy and painless.
- All around excellent customer service, from friendly and welcoming staff to personalized treatment and follow-up care that leaves patients feeling comfortable and satisfied with their results.
- Life-changing results that allow patients to see clearly without glasses or contacts, often with better than 20/20 vision.
Price Vision Group
9002 N Meridian St #100, Indianapolis, IN 46260
Current Specials: Free LASIK screening
Patients consistently report positive experiences with Price Vision Group, citing professional, friendly staff and skilled surgeons. Numerous patients praise successful LASIK and cataract surgeries by Dr. Price and Dr. Kelley. Patients appreciate the doctors’ thorough, caring approach and high quality of care.
- Highly skilled and professional doctors who are experienced in state-of-the-art procedures, including Lasik and cataract surgeries.
- Friendly staff who are caring and passionate about their patients. Patients feel comfortable and well taken care of during their appointments and procedures.
- Thorough, informative, and detailed-oriented care in all aspects, including diagnosing and treating eye conditions such as dry eyes, ocular rosacea, and glaucoma.
The LASIK Vision Institute
11595 N Meridian St Suite 175, Carmel, IN 46032
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The Lasik Vision Institute provides an efficient surgery experience with 20/20 vision results. Patients praise the friendly, professional staff and their exceptional care throughout the quick procedure and follow-up.
- Accommodating and fast service with virtual consultations available and same-day surgery options.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who make patients feel comfortable and reassured during the procedure.
- Life-changing results with improved vision, including 20/10 or 20/15 vision achieved by many patients.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
5875 Castle Crk Pkwy Dr N Suite 136, Indianapolis, IN 46250
Current Specials: SAVE 20%* ON LASIK
The TLC Laser Eye Center is highly recommended by former patients for their friendly and informative staff, quick and painless procedures, and affordable pricing with financing options. Patients report great results and recommend Dr. Frascella’s team.
- Efficient and thorough process from consultation to procedure, with same-day scheduling.
- Friendly and attentive staff who make patients feel comfortable and assured throughout the entire journey, including aftercare.
- Highly knowledgeable and professional doctors who take the time to answer all questions and concerns, resulting in life-changing vision improvement for a variety of prescription strengths.
10485 N Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46280
Current Specials: free consultation.
Greenberg Lasik patients overwhelmingly recommend Dr. Greenberg and his team. Patients describe the procedure as quick, easy, and painless. They praise the staff’s professionalism, patience, and thorough explanations. Many report extreme satisfaction with their improved vision and wish they had undergone lasik sooner.
- Quick and easy procedure with painless, fast recovery
- Kind and caring staff who are friendly, informative, and attentive to patients
- Dr. Greenberg is a highly recommended and skilled surgeon who thoroughly explains the process and answers questions with confidence and honesty. Patients have reported great results and satisfaction with their vision after the procedure.
Elite LASIK & Cataract
8500 Keystone Crossing Suite 150, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Current Specials: Get $1000 off LASIK Eye Surgery
Patients were very satisfied with Elite Lasik, reporting exceptional care from the friendly, professional staff. They felt comfortable throughout the procedure and achieved 20/15 or better vision afterwards. Patients appreciated the in-depth consultation and ongoing support. Many wished they had undergone the procedure sooner and enthusiastically recommended Elite Lasik.
- The staff is friendly, professional, and caring, providing a great experience.
- The procedure (LASIK, PRK, Smile, and Refractive Lens Exchange) is fast, easy, painless and has life-changing results.
- The doctors are knowledgeable, thorough, and dedicated to their craft, making sure to explain everything in detail and answering all questions, ensuring the ultimate satisfaction and comfort of patients.
Center For Sight
3985 W 106th St #120, Carmel, IN 46032
Current Specials: FREE LASIK CONSULTATION
Patients consistently highlight Dr. Behforouz’s professionalism and attentive care when reviewing his lasik surgery practice. They describe clear communication about procedures like cataract surgery, lens replacement, and LASIK, which produce successful outcomes. While some patients experience long wait times, most recommend the practice for its expertise with eye-related treatments.
- Highly knowledgeable and attentive staff, including Dr. Behforouz, who prioritize patient education and offer clear, detailed options for procedures like cataract surgery, LASIK, and lens correction.
- Comprehensive eye care services available, from regular eye exams to diagnoses and treatment of specialized conditions like ocular rosacea and cataracts. Patients report feeling safe, cared for, and confident in their vision after visiting the Center for Sight.
- Life-changing outcomes seen by patients who have had procedures like LASIK, cataract surgery, and lens correction, with results like 20/20 or 20/15 vision achieved in a timely, comfortable, and informative manner.
1950 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46260
Many patients recommend PEOPLE-lasik, citing the professional and kind staff. SMILE and Lasik procedures often yield successful vision results with fast recovery times. Patients appreciate the easy scheduling and calm atmosphere, making them likely to return and refer others.
- Professional and friendly staff, providing a stress-free and comfortable experience.
- State-of-the-art Lasik technology, resulting in a faster recovery time and better vision for patients.
- Highly recommended by satisfied patients, praising the expertise and personal care provided by the doctors and staff.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.