Best LASIK Surgeon In Alpharetta, GA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Alpharetta LASIK Surgeons in Alpharetta, Alpharetta, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Alpharetta reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Alpharetta.
3175 Satellite Blvd Bldg 600, Suite 175, Duluth, GA 30096
Current Specials: Save 20%* On LASIK
Patients highlight the friendly and knowledgeable staff at this lasik surgeon practice. Many mention the quick, painless procedure and life-changing results, with some experiencing improved vision within hours. Reviews overwhelmingly praise the helpful, attentive staff and highly recommend the practice.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. This can give patients a sense of comfort and confidence in the practice.
- Quick and painless procedure: Many reviews highlight the ease and speed of the procedure. Patients appreciate the short duration and minimal discomfort associated with the surgery.
- Excellent results: Numerous reviews mention improved vision, often better than 20/20 or 20/15. Patients express satisfaction with the outcome of the surgery, emphasizing the positive impact it has had on their lives.
The LASIK Vision Institute
1200 Lake Hearn Dr NE Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30319
Our patients consistently report excellent experiences with our knowledgeable staff and state-of-the-art LASIK procedures, resulting in vision better than 20/20 for many. We come highly recommended by past patients.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: Many reviewers mentioned that they highly recommend the lasik surgeon practice, indicating that they had a positive experience and were satisfied with the results of their surgeries.
- Comfortable and welcoming environment: Several reviewers mentioned that the staff at the practice made them feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. They appreciated the efforts made by the team to address their concerns and answer all of their questions.
- Quick and efficient procedure: Numerous reviewers highlighted that the lasik procedure was quick, straightforward, and painless. They also mentioned that the recovery process was smooth, and they experienced improved vision shortly after the surgery.
Woolfson Eye Institute – Atlanta / Sandy Springs
800 Mount Vernon Hwy NE #130, Atlanta, GA 30328
Patients report rapid vision improvement after surgery. They value the experienced doctors who thoroughly explain procedures and answer all questions. Reviews praise the staff’s professionalism, efficiency and friendly manner during the process.
- Immediate and significant improvement in vision after lasik surgery
- Courteous and knowledgeable staff who provide a smooth experience
- Skillful and professional surgeons who ensure successful procedures
Milan Eye Center
3775 Roswell Rd Suite 150, Marietta, GA 30062
Patients consistently note the professionalism and care of this lasik surgery practice. Specific staff like Kevin, Dahlia, Dr. Vira and Dr. Ro are commended for excellent service and helping patients feel comfortable. The facility is clean and front desk staff friendly. Patients report positive experiences and gratitude for improved vision.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and welcoming staff, including front desk staff and technicians. Patients appreciate the caring and compassionate approach of the staff members, making them feel comfortable and well taken care of.
- Thorough and professional doctors: Many reviews highlight the thoroughness and professionalism of the doctors, specifically mentioning Dr. Ro, Dr. Vira, and Dr. Patel. Patients appreciate the time the doctors take to listen to their concerns, explain procedures and diagnoses in detail, and provide successful treatments. The doctors are described as knowledgeable and skilled in their field.
- Positive surgical experiences: Several reviews mention successful cataract surgery experiences, with patients reporting clear and improved vision after the procedure. The surgical team is praised for their efficiency, professionalism, and ability to make patients feel comfortable during the surgery.
Milan Eye Center
2555 Westside Pkwy #300, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Milan Eye Center patients appreciate the welcoming staff, comfortable waiting areas, and efficient procedures. Reviewers have complimented the expertise and kindness of Drs. Easley, Sajja, and Desai. The state-of-the-art facility houses professional, thorough staff. Patients highly recommend Milan Eye Center and are satisfied with their experiences.
- Warm, welcoming staff and nurses
- Knowledgeable and caring doctors with good bedside manner
- State-of-the-art facility with high standards and efficient service
Hester Eye Associates, PC
3745 Cherokee St NW #404, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Dr. Hester’s patients speak highly of his friendly, knowledgeable staff and the exceptional service at Hester Eye Associates. Patients comment on thorough exams and appreciate that Dr. Hester takes time to answer all questions in detail. Overall, patients strongly recommend Dr. Hester for lasik and comprehensive eye care needs.
- Exceptional service: The practice is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their exceptional service and attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: The staff, including Dr. Hester, is praised for being knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. They take the time to answer questions and make patients feel comfortable.
- Thorough and comprehensive care: Patients appreciate the thoroughness of the exams and the staff's commitment to addressing all concerns and explaining everything clearly.
Diamond Vision – LASIK and Laser Eye Surgery in Atlanta
100 Crescent Centre Pkwy #240, Tucker, GA 30084
Diamond Vision comes highly recommended for LASIK surgery, with patients praising their personalized care, stellar results, and professional yet friendly staff. Reviewers found the team welcoming and supportive through every step – from detailed pre-op instructions to helpful post-op recovery guidance. Many were thrilled with their improved vision and overall LASIK experience.
- Personalized care: Many reviewers praised the personalized care they received from the doctors and staff at Diamond Vision. They felt that their unique circumstances and needs were taken into consideration, making them feel comfortable and confident throughout the process.
- Excellent results: Numerous reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the results of their procedures. They mentioned improved vision, even achieving 20/20 vision in some cases. This indicates a high success rate and effective treatments provided by Diamond Vision.
- Friendly and professional staff: The staff at Diamond Vision were consistently described as friendly, welcoming, and professional. Reviewers appreciated the warm and caring atmosphere created by the staff, which contributed to a positive overall experience.
Atlanta Vision Institute – Johns Creek
11459 Johns Creek Pkwy Suite 100, Johns Creek, GA 30097
The Atlanta Vision Institute receives rave reviews for Dr. Ashraf’s superb bedside manner and the friendly staff. Patients describe the lasik procedure as quick, painless, and transformative, with vision improving rapidly. The practice is lauded for its personalized care, transparent explanations, and comprehensive support throughout the process. In summary, patients strongly endorse Dr. Ashraf and the Institute.
- Friendly and Polite Staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at the lasik surgeon practice was friendly, welcoming, and made patients feel comfortable throughout their experience.
- Excellent Bedside Manner: Dr. Ashraf, the surgeon at the practice, was praised for his great bedside manner. He took the time to explain the procedure, answer questions, and alleviate any anxiety or nervousness that patients had.
- Quick and Painless Procedures: Many reviewers mentioned that the lasik surgery was quick, painless, and resulted in immediate improvement in their vision. The surgeries typically lasted only a few minutes and patients experienced minimal discomfort.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.