Best Eye Doctors In Snellville, GA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Snellville Optometrists in Snellville, Snellville, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Snellville reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Snellville.
1790 Scenic Hwy N, Snellville, GA 30078
The first review details dissatisfaction with the eye exam, prescription, and unprofessional staff unwilling to acknowledge mistakes. The second praises outstanding service, a smooth eye exam, and professional, knowledgeable staff. The third applauds great service, quick appointment scheduling, helpful staff, and Artis’s skill.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff: The team at this eye care center is praised for their knowledge, professionalism, and friendly service. They make customers feel comfortable and assist them in finding the right frames and lenses.
- Efficient and convenient: Multiple reviewers mention that they were able to schedule an eye exam quickly, and the exam itself was quick and painless. The center also offers a good selection of glasses, making it a convenient one-stop-shop for eye care needs.
- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers highlight the exceptional customer service they received at this eye care center. Staff members are described as friendly, accommodating, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Some reviewers specifically mention the helpfulness of individual staff members by name.
2377 Lenora Church Rd, Snellville, GA 30078
Carlin Vision patients report friendly greetings, professional and thorough eye exams, kind and courteous staff who provide discounts and work to accommodate schedules. The practice comes highly recommended for eye care needs.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at Carlin Vision were friendly and helpful, providing a positive experience during the eye exam process.
- Thorough and detailed eye exams: Several reviews praised the doctors at Carlin Vision for their thoroughness and attention to detail during the eye exams. This indicates that you can expect a comprehensive examination of your eyes and their health.
1708 GA-124, Snellville, GA 30078
Customers provided positive feedback about the eye care center at Pearle Vision on Scenic Highway. Patients reported quality care from Dr. Robert Park and Dr. Purvis, who take time to explain eye health. Staff Victoria and Salima offer expertise when selecting frames and guiding patients through comprehensive eye exams. This location comes highly recommended for eye care needs.
- Friendly and informative eye exams: Multiple reviewers praised the optometrists, especially Dr. Robert Park, for being friendly, informative, and thorough during their eye exams. They appreciated that the doctors explained the process and showed visual aids to help them understand their eye health.
- Helpful and professional staff: The staff at this eye care center received positive feedback for their helpfulness and professionalism. Many reviewers mentioned specific staff members, such as Victoria, Salima, and Melissa, who provided excellent assistance in selecting frames, explaining insurance coverage, and answering questions.
- Quick and easy experience: Several reviewers mentioned that their overall experience at this eye care center was quick and easy, from scheduling appointments to completing eye exams and selecting frames. They appreciated the efficiency of the staff and the convenience of the service.
Milan Eye Center
1250 Scenic Hwy N Suite 1700, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
The eye care center received overwhelmingly positive feedback for their professional, thorough service and knowledgeable doctors. Customers mentioned quality facilities and equipment. While a couple reviewers had isolated negative experiences, most highly recommended the center.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at Milan Eye Center was professional, kind, and provided thorough eye exams. Patients were impressed with the level of care and expertise demonstrated by the doctors and interns.
- Clean and inviting atmosphere: Several reviews commented on the cleanliness and inviting atmosphere of the eye care center. Patients felt comfortable and welcomed throughout their visit.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Reviewers noted that Milan Eye Center has state-of-the-art equipment, which contributed to a thorough and detailed eye examination. This indicates that the center prioritizes investing in advanced technology to provide the best care possible.
Unique Family Eyecare
4002 Stone Mountain Hwy #100, Snellville, GA 30039
Unique Family Eyecare garnered appreciation for attentive staff, immaculate facilities, comprehensive exams, and skilled optometrists. Though some clients cited lengthy waits, discourteous receptionists, misinformation on scheduling, insurance and billing problems, and unsatisfactory refund practices.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at this eye care center are very friendly, knowledgeable, and make patients feel comfortable from the moment they walk in.
- Thorough and pleasant eye exams: Several reviewers appreciated the thoroughness of the eye exams conducted by the doctors at this location. They mentioned that the doctors take their time, explain the process in detail, and provide clear feedback.
- Clean facility and up-to-date technology: One reviewer specifically mentioned that the facility is super clean and equipped with the latest technology for eye care. This can be an important factor for those seeking advanced eye care services.
1250 Scenic Hwy N Space 1268, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
This eye care center receives high marks for friendly staff like Lisa, Azael, and Saya, and knowledgeable doctors like Dr. Osman and Dr. Mo who provide thorough eye exams. A few reviewers did note some issues with wait times, billing, and customer service.
- Phenomenal customer service: Multiple reviews mention the exceptional customer service at this eye care center, with staff members being described as kind, helpful, and attentive. Customers appreciate the personalized attention they receive throughout the entire process, from the front desk to the eye exam and frame selection.
- Knowledgeable and informative eye exams: Reviewers highlight the thoroughness and efficiency of the eye exams offered at this location. The eye doctors take their time to explain procedures and results, ensuring that customers understand their eye health and any concerns they may have. Some even mention doctors going above and beyond by googling images to further enhance explanations.
- Wide selection of eyeglasses and frames: Customers appreciate the large variety of eyeglasses and frames available at this eye care center. They mention being able to find the perfect fit and style with the help of the staff, who assist in selecting the best frames based on individual preferences and needs.
Dr. Frank Day & Associates
1250 Scenic Hwy S Space 1268, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
The eye care center is commended in most reviews for thorough, professional eye exams. Reviewers also appreciate the friendly, helpful staff. A few negative reviews cite long wait times, inexperienced staff, and billing confusion. However, positive feedback on eye exams prevails.
- Efficient and thorough eye exams: Many reviewers appreciated the quick and painless eye exams, with procedures being thoroughly explained.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the staff as being kind, courteous, and providing excellent customer service.
- Informative and personable doctors: Reviewers noted that the doctors were knowledgeable, thorough, and took the time to explain results and answer questions.
Dr. Robert Park, Optometrist, and Associates – Snellville
1708 GA-124, Snellville, GA 30078
The eye care center is well-regarded for its friendly, knowledgeable staff, comprehensive eye exams, and assistance with eyewear selection. Though some clients cited insurance challenges and an unsatisfactory customer service encounter, most applaud the expertise and professionalism of the doctors and staff, indicating this is an advisable option for eye exams.
- Friendly, courteous, and helpful staff and doctors who provide excellent service and take the time to explain the eye exam.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors who offer thorough eye exams and listen to patients' concerns.
- Quick and efficient process with minimal wait time, making it a convenient option for eye exams and glasses.
Georgia Eye Partners Snellville
1700 Tree Ln #135, Snellville, GA 30078
The eye care center receives largely positive feedback for its professional, friendly, and efficient staff. Patients highly recommend Drs. Goldstein and Sailor for their expertise and thorough exams. However, one patient reported inaccurate prescriptions and overcharging, resulting in headaches and discomfort. In general, most patients express satisfaction with their experiences.
- Friendly and professional staff
- Timely appointments and minimal wait times
- Thorough and knowledgeable optometrists and ophthalmologists
2508 Main St E, Snellville, GA 30078
Nanston Vision receives mostly positive reviews for their quick, efficient eye exams, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and professional service. A few customers reported negative experiences with one staff member being overly pushy about expensive frames and overcharging. Overall, they provide excellent eye care but some caution is advised when dealing with certain staff.
- Quick and efficient eye exams with little to no wait time.
- Professional and friendly staff, especially with children, making the experience comfortable and enjoyable.
- Knowledgeable doctors who provide thorough explanations and take the time to answer all questions.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Georgia
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Georgia reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Georgia, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Georgia
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Georgia.
- The In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 6.06 overall, but those with diabetes had a significantly higher risk at 13.9%, indicating that diabetes increases the risk of vision problems by more than double in that state. and In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.06%), suggesting that smoking may increase the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Georgia
- In Georgia, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Georgia
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 3.64% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 7.05% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Georgia face even higher rates at 8.74%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Georgia
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Georgia.
- 13.9% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Georgia
- Early vision care is crucial, with 71.43% of children in Georgia having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.47% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Georgia
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Georgia.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.