Best Eye Doctors In Loganville, GA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Loganville Optometrists in Loganville, Loganville, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Loganville reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Loganville.
1790 Scenic Hwy N, Snellville, GA 30078
The first review criticizes the optometrist for an incorrect prescription that caused blurry vision, and unprofessional, unaccountable staff. The second applauds outstanding service, an easy exam, and knowledgeable, professional staff. The third compliments a thorough exam and great prices and quality for glasses.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff for their knowledge, professionalism, and friendly demeanor, making patients feel comfortable during their eye exams.
- Convenient and efficient service: Many reviewers appreciated the quick and efficient service at the eye care center, including same-day eye exams, easy scheduling, and prompt assistance in picking out frames. Some even mentioned receiving their eye exam, selecting glasses, and receiving their glasses and contacts all within a short timeframe of under 4 hours.
- Thorough eye exams: Several reviews mentioned that the eye exams provided at this location were more thorough compared to other competitors. This could be seen as a positive aspect for those seeking comprehensive eye care.
2377 Lenora Church Rd, Snellville, GA 30078
Reviews of Carlin Vision reflect mixed experiences – some praise the friendly staff, thorough exams, professionalism and clean office, while others express frustration with long waits, billing problems, rushed appointments, and impersonal service.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Thorough eye exams with attention to detail
- Convenient one-stop shop for eye exams and glasses
1708 GA-124, Snellville, GA 30078
Customers highlight the thorough and detailed eye exams by Dr. Robert Park. Victoria and Salima receive accolades for their expertise guiding frame selection. Patients describe the overall experience as quick, easy, and excellent.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned the friendly and helpful nature of the staff, including the optometrists and the frame stylists. They were praised for their professionalism and willingness to answer questions.
- Thorough and informative eye exams: Many customers appreciated the thoroughness of the eye exams conducted by the optometrists. They were impressed by the visual aids used to explain the health of their eyes and felt that the exams were more detailed and informative compared to previous experiences elsewhere.
- Wide selection of frames and assistance in finding the right fit: The frame stylists, particularly Victoria and Salima, were commended for their assistance in selecting frames that suited the customers' face shape and budget. They were patient, knowledgeable, and helped customers find the perfect pair of glasses.
Milan Eye Center
1250 Scenic Hwy N Suite 1700, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
The Milan Eye Center was highly regarded for its professional, caring staff and comprehensive eye exams. Patients described the state-of-the-art facility as clean and modern. While most appreciated the personalized service, one reviewer criticized the front desk staff for inefficiencies and lack of empathy.
- Professional and thorough staff: The reviewers consistently mention the professional and thorough nature of the staff, including the doctors, interns, and assistants. They feel informed, comfortable, and well taken care of during their eye exams.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere: Many reviewers comment on the warm and welcoming atmosphere at Milan Eye Center. They appreciate the warm greetings, courteous staff, and friendly interactions. The clean and inviting facility contributes to a positive experience.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Several reviewers highlight the state-of-the-art equipment at Milan Eye Center. They mention that the equipment is well-maintained and contributes to a thorough and detailed eye exam.
4495 Atlanta Hwy #300, Loganville, GA 30052
This eye care center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its pleasant, helpful staff, knowledgeable doctors, excellent customer service, no-pressure atmosphere, and hometown feel. Patients report thorough exams and great experiences.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers mention the staff at this eye care center as being friendly, professional, and patient. They appreciate the positive interaction with both the front desk staff and the optometrists.
- Thorough eye examinations: Customers are impressed by the thoroughness of the eye exams they receive at this location. They mention that the doctors take their time to explain the results and answer any questions or concerns. This attention to detail contributes to a positive experience.
- No pressure to purchase products: Several reviewers appreciate that there is no pressure to purchase eyewear or other products from the center. They mention being able to make decisions on their own without feeling obligated to buy from the store.
Dr. Frank Day & Associates
1250 Scenic Hwy S Space 1268, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
The eye care center was praised for efficiency, thorough exams, and friendly staff. However, some customers reported issues with specific optometrists, wait times, and billing. Still, many customers highly recommend the center for its customer service and professionalism.
- Quick and thorough eye exams with detailed explanations
- Friendly and helpful staff with excellent customer service
- Wide selection of stylish eyeglass frames to choose from
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors with great bedside manner
- Easy appointment scheduling process online
- Informative and in-depth digital eye exams
Dr. Robert Park, Optometrist, and Associates – Snellville
1708 GA-124, Snellville, GA 30078
Most reviewers commend this eye care center’s friendly, knowledgeable staff and comprehensive eye exams. A few critiques cite issues purchasing insured glasses and discourteous employees. In general, positive experiences led reviewers to recommend this practice for examinations and eyewear.
- Friendly, courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable staff and doctor
- Thorough and well-explained eye exams
- Quick and efficient appointment process with minimal wait time
- Professional assistance in selecting glasses and frames
- Excellent customer service and treatment from the entire team
Georgia Eye Partners Snellville
1700 Tree Ln #135, Snellville, GA 30078
Most reviews for this eye care center mention friendly, professional staff. Drs. Goldstein and Sailor impress patients with their thorough exams and expertise, though one patient reported being overcharged and receiving an incorrect prescription that caused headaches and eye pain. Overall, the majority express satisfaction.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at this eye care center were friendly, professional, and attentive. They felt welcomed and valued as patients.
- Thorough and knowledgeable doctors: Many reviewers praised the doctors at this eye care center for being thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive to their eye health concerns. They appreciated the expertise and care provided by the doctors.
- Efficient and organized appointments: Several reviewers mentioned that their appointments at this eye care center ran smoothly and on time. They appreciated the punctuality and organization of the staff, which helped them have a positive experience.
2508 Main St E, Snellville, GA 30078
This eye center provides efficient eye exams and quick glasses or contacts turnaround. Patients found the professional, friendly staff excellent with children. However, one patient reported a dishonest staff member who attempted overcharging. Despite this issue, most reviewers recommended this provider for eye care.
- Quick and efficient eye exams with little to no wait time.
- Friendly and professional staff who provide a comfortable and informative experience.
- Good selection of frames and assistance in choosing the best one.
2055 Scenic Hwy S B, Snellville, GA 30078
While the majority of reviews for this eye care center are positive, praising the friendly staff like Travis, Zarinah, Lisa and Reni, a few mention rude behavior from Jackie and others, along with issues regarding prescriptions and glasses. The professional eye exams and doctors are highly regarded.
- Friendly and accommodating staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and helpful nature of the staff, particularly highlighting individuals like Travis, Lisa, Zarinah, Renildes, and Omar.
- Professional and thorough eye exams: Several reviews praise the eye exams and the professionalism of the optometrist and staff members, including Dr. Chichi.
- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers note the superior customer service they received at this location, citing helpfulness, attentiveness, and going above and beyond expectations.
MountainView Eye Associates
1786 Oak Rd SW ste a, Snellville, GA 30078
MountainView Eye Associates patients consistently comment on the friendly, helpful staff, thorough eye exams, and personalized care. Reviewers appreciate the safety measures and attention to detail from Dr. Mahon’s team. Many recommend MountainView for quality eye care services.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and helpful staff, highlighting their positive demeanor and willingness to assist patients.
- Thorough and informative eye exams: Reviewers appreciate the comprehensive eye exams at MountainView Eye Associates. They mention that the exams are detailed and informative, with the doctor taking the time to explain and address any concerns.
- Safety measures during the pandemic: The eye care center's adherence to safety measures during the pandemic is praised by reviewers. They appreciate the extra precautions taken to ensure the safety of patients, such as offering a dedicated day for high-risk individuals and maintaining a clean and updated facility.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Georgia
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Georgia reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Georgia, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Georgia
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Georgia.
- The In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 6.06 overall, but those with diabetes had a significantly higher risk at 13.9%, indicating that diabetes increases the risk of vision problems by more than double in that state. and In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.06%), suggesting that smoking may increase the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Georgia
- In Georgia, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Georgia
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 3.64% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 7.05% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Georgia face even higher rates at 8.74%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Georgia
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Georgia.
- 13.9% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Georgia
- Early vision care is crucial, with 71.43% of children in Georgia having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.47% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Georgia
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Georgia.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.