Best Eye Doctors In Kennesaw, GA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Kennesaw Optometrists in Kennesaw, Kennesaw, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Kennesaw reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Kennesaw.
Marietta Eye Clinic
895 Canton Rd NE Building 100 & 200, Marietta, GA 30060
The eye care center receives positive feedback for its caring, knowledgeable staff, efficient service, and exceptional patient care. Patients feel comfortable and informed during exams and procedures. Doctors impress with expertise, compassion, and effectively addressing concerns. The clinic also draws praise for prompt follow-up and timely delivery of glasses. Patients recommend the clinic after positive experiences.
- The staff at Marietta Eye Clinic is helpful and efficient, providing fast service for eye exams and new glasses.
- The doctors and technicians at the clinic are knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything clearly, ensuring that patients are comfortable and educated throughout the process.
- The clinic has a skilled and compassionate surgeon, Dr. Mitchell, who provides outstanding care for cataract surgery.
6121 Cedarcrest Rd Suite 108, Acworth, GA 30101
Patients complimented Drs. Poteet, Hunter, and Valle at MyEyeDr locations for their attentiveness, expertise, and help choosing suitable eyewear. Staff like Gina, Jordan, and Haley were commended for their knowledge, efficiency, and assistance adjusting glasses. Reviewers appreciated the friendly service, thorough exams, and overall satisfaction with the eye care received.
- The doctors and staff at this eye care center are knowledgeable, thorough, and provide excellent customer service. They take the time to answer questions, explain procedures, and make sure patients are comfortable throughout the exam process.
- The selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses is impressive, and the staff, particularly Hunter, Haley, and Terence, are helpful in providing honest opinions and assistance in finding the perfect frames.
- The overall experience at this eye care center is exceptional, with efficient check-ins, clean facilities, friendly staff, and a professional yet warm atmosphere. Patients are highly satisfied and feel well taken care of during their visits.
440 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW #21, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Customers were pleased with the friendly, patient service from the doctors and staff, and appreciated the quick, high-tech eye exams and large selection of affordable eyeglasses. One reviewer felt pressured to purchase high-priced glasses with additional features. Overall, most reviewers highly recommend this eye care center.
- Efficient and friendly service: Reviewers mentioned being in and out of the eye exam within a short amount of time, and the staff being super friendly and helpful.
- Knowledgeable and patient staff: The staff at this location were praised for their knowledge and patience in answering questions, walking through the eye exam process, and helping customers choose frames that best suit their needs and preferences.
- Affordable prices and large selection: Customers appreciated the large selection of eyeglasses at affordable prices, making it easier to find the right pair of glasses without breaking the bank.
400 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Suite 617, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Customers praised the helpfulness of Smooch and Inna. Kelsey and Janelle also received positive feedback for assisting with frame selection. While most experiences were positive, some customers reported rude staff and billing issues.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the staff being helpful, informative, and attentive. They provided excellent customer service and took the time to assist customers in choosing frames that complement their faces.
- Convenient and efficient eye exams: Customers remarked that their eye exams were quick and easy. The optometrists were described as professional and thorough.
- Assistance with selecting frames: Smooch, in particular, was highlighted for her assistance in picking out frames. She provided honest opinions, took the time to understand customers' needs, and helped them find the perfect glasses.
Acworth Family Eyecare
4900 Ivey Rd #1226, Acworth, GA 30101
The eye care center receives mostly positive feedback for attentive staff, efficient operations, and meticulous eye exams, though some patients report inaccurate prescriptions and unhelpful assistance with prescription concerns. Patients generally compliment the friendly employees, easy appointment scheduling, and thorough exams utilizing modern technology.
- Great staff and well-organized.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Thorough and comprehensive eye exams with up-to-date equipment.
Dr. Kristy Q. Le
3378 Cobb Pkwy NW, Acworth, GA 30101
Customers noted the friendly and welcoming staff at the eye care center. Many felt comfortable and listened to during professional and thorough exams. Some appreciated the helpful front office and quick exams. However, one customer was disappointed by the high cost of a basic exam and the refusal to provide measurements for ordering glasses online.
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Knowledgeable and thorough eye exams
- Professional and helpful staff
Marietta Eye Clinic
4450 Calibre Xing Suite 1104, Acworth, GA 30101
The eye care center receives positive feedback for its professional, thorough eye exams. Patients appreciate the clinic’s efficient organization, cleanliness, and friendly, helpful staff. The doctors are commended for their patience, bedside manner, and clear explanations. Overall, patients find their experience to be enjoyable.
- Thorough and professional eye exams: Multiple reviews mention that the eye exams at this clinic are thorough and comprehensive, providing patients with a clear understanding of their eye health.
- Friendly and helpful staff: The clinic is praised for its friendly and helpful staff, who provide excellent customer service and make patients feel comfortable during their visit.
- Convenient location: Many reviewers appreciate the convenience of the Acworth location, which is easily accessible and not congested.
Cobb Eye Center
130 Vann St NE #230, Marietta, GA 30060
The eye care center receives mostly positive reviews for thorough, efficient exams by knowledgeable doctors who explain findings. Patients describe the professional, caring, helpful staff favorably. A few patients experienced billing issues and appointment delays. Most reviewers recommend this center.
- Thorough and efficient eye exams: Multiple reviews highlight the eye care center's commitment to providing thorough and efficient eye exams. This indicates that patients can expect comprehensive and detailed examinations of their eyes.
- Professional and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the professionalism and caring nature of the staff at the eye care center. This suggests that patients can expect to receive personalized and compassionate care during their visit.
- Knowledgeable doctors: Several reviewers specifically mention the knowledge and expertise of the doctors at the eye care center. This indicates that patients can trust the doctors to provide accurate diagnoses and clear explanations of their findings.
1720 Mars Hill Rd Suite 160, Acworth, GA 30101
Eye Contact provides friendly service and thorough eye care with Dr. Mobley. Their clean, high-tech office offers great glasses and contacts. Their knowledgeable staff explain vision health and make recommendations. Eye Contact delivers an excellent experience for your eye care needs.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and helpful staff at Eye Contact, including Dr. Mobley. They are praised for their professionalism and bedside manner, making patients feel comfortable throughout their eye exams.
- State-of-the-art technology: The office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, according to a review. This ensures a thorough examination and allows for a more comfortable and efficient experience.
- Great selection of glasses: Multiple reviewers mention the great selection of glasses available at Eye Contact. They praise the variety of stylish options, including affordable choices.
Hester Eye Associates, PC
3745 Cherokee St NW #404, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Customers consistently recommend Hester Eye Associates for comprehensive eye care. Dr. Hester and his knowledgeable, friendly staff conduct thorough exams, address concerns, and provide personalized recommendations. Patients appreciate their excellent service, accommodating nature, and quality vision care.
- Dr. Hester is thorough, addresses every issue, and has a great personality.
- The staff is warm, welcoming, and very informative.
- Dr. Hester is extremely knowledgeable and takes concerns seriously, providing accurate prescriptions and treatment options.
- The staff is cheerful, helpful, and thorough during the eye exam.
- The selection of glasses is wide-ranging.
- The eye exam is comprehensive and provided by knowledgeable and experienced optometrists.
- The staff is friendly, caring, and concerned about patients' health and well-being.
- The staff accommodates patients with hearing loss and takes all aspects of eye issues into consideration.
- The practice offers high-quality care for specific eye conditions like Keratoconus.
- The staff listens to patients' concerns and lifestyle to recommend appropriate glasses and work with insurance coverage.
- The practice has been consistently providing great care and service for many years.
3245 Cobb Pkwy NW #105, Acworth, GA 30101
This eye care center provided customers with a fantastic experience, according to multiple reviewers. Employees were praised as knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Eye exams were smooth, quick, and efficient. Customers appreciated the wide selection of glasses and thorough pricing explanations. High marks were given for customer service and quality of care. Many reviewers said they would recommend this center.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Many reviewers specifically mention the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff, such as Sharnicia, Kyle, Shar, Alisa, Jemima, Haley, and Hailey. They provide excellent customer service and take the time to explain the process and options to customers.
- Efficient and thorough eye exams: Customers appreciate the ease and speed of the eye exam process. The telemedicine eye exam option is also praised for being efficient and time-saving.
- Affordable prices: Several reviewers mention that EyeLab offers competitive prices for glasses and contact lenses. Customers feel that they are getting a good value for their money.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Georgia
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Georgia reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Georgia, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Georgia
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Georgia.
- The In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 6.06 overall, but those with diabetes had a significantly higher risk at 13.9%, indicating that diabetes increases the risk of vision problems by more than double in that state. and In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.06%), suggesting that smoking may increase the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Georgia
- In Georgia, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Georgia
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 3.64% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 7.05% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Georgia face even higher rates at 8.74%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Georgia
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Georgia.
- 13.9% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Georgia
- Early vision care is crucial, with 71.43% of children in Georgia having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.47% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Georgia
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Georgia.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.