Best Eye Doctors In Fayetteville, GA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Fayetteville Optometrists in Fayetteville, Fayetteville, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Fayetteville reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Fayetteville.
Visionworks Fayette Pavilion
165 Pavilion Pkwy, Fayetteville, GA 30214
The eye care center receives largely positive reviews. Patients frequently compliment the friendly service of staff like Stephanie, Marquis, and Qunicia. Optometrists including Dr. Neelum and Dr. Candice Kotei draw praise for attentive eye exams. However, some critique unprofessional staff and high costs, like long waits for glasses.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff for their friendliness and helpfulness, specifically mentioning employees like Ms. Stephanie, Marquis, and Qunicia.
- Knowledgeable optometrists: Reviewers appreciated the optometrists for being kind, patient, and informative during the eye exam process. Dr. Neelum and Dr. Candice Kotei were specifically mentioned for their thoroughness and care.
- Efficient service: Many reviewers mentioned that their eye exams were quick and efficient, with employees like Marquis and Qunicia helping them find the perfect pair of glasses and providing a pleasant experience overall.
1135 GA-85 Suite D, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Customers were pleased with the helpful staff, quick eye exams, affordable frames, and payment plan options at this eye care center. One customer did have an issue with unexpected costs for glasses.
- Quick and efficient service: The staff at this eye care center are praised for their ability to provide fast and seamless eye exams, along with prompt delivery of glasses.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Customers appreciate the friendly and informative nature of the staff, who go above and beyond to assist with frame selection and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Affordable and fashionable frame selection: This eye care center offers a great selection of affordable and fashionable frames, allowing customers to find options that suit their style and budget.
301 Petrol Point, Peachtree City, GA 30269
Eyecare Plus provides exceptional eye exams with knowledgeable, friendly staff. Drs. Montgomery and Barr receive consistent praise for being thorough, caring, and addressing all concerns. The office is efficient with clean facilities, little wait time, and staff who ensure customer satisfaction. One reviewer did mention an issue with scheduling non-revenue appointments. Overall, Eyecare Plus is highly recommended for professionalism, state-of-the-art equipment, and top-notch service.
- Excellent service: Multiple reviewers praised the eye care center for providing outstanding service during their eye exams. They mentioned that the technicians and doctors addressed their concerns and questions, ensuring a thorough and satisfactory experience.
- Friendly and professional staff: Reviewers consistently mentioned the kind and welcoming nature of the staff at the eye care center. They appreciated the warm greetings, prompt service, and helpfulness of the staff members, including the doctors and assistants.
- Thorough and detailed exams: Many reviewers noted that the eye exams they received at the center were thorough and comprehensive. They appreciated the attention to detail and felt confident in the knowledge and expertise of the doctors.
EVERY EYE Care: Terrence Roberts, O.D.
539 Glynn St N suite a, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Every Eye Care, specifically Dr. Roberts, is highly reviewed for the friendliness and informativeness of staff, thorough and comfortable eye exams, and great eyewear selection. Customers appreciate the professionalism and recommend for exams and glasses. However, some reviews mention long wait times and communication issues regarding appointments and pickup.
- Friendly and informative staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at this eye care center are nice, informative, friendly, and helpful. They go above and beyond to assist patients and make them feel comfortable.
- Thorough and professional eye exams: Multiple reviews praise Dr. Roberts for his thoroughness and professionalism during eye exams. He takes the time to explain the results in detail and ensure patients receive the best prescription for their vision.
- Welcoming environment and state-of-the-art facility: Many reviewers comment on the clean and inviting atmosphere of the facility, as well as the high-tech and state-of-the-art equipment used during the eye exams. The office is beautifully decorated, and the selection of eyewear is impressive.
Jeffries Eye Care
185 Glenda Trace Suite A, Newnan, GA 30265
Jeffries Eye Care receives mostly positive reviews for their friendly, knowledgeable staff and thorough, professional eye exams. Patients feel they receive personal attention and have all their questions answered. Some complaints exist about wait times and glasses prescriptions, but overall Jeffries Eye Care provides satisfactory service and comes recommended by many customers.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Customers consistently mention that the staff at Jeffries Eye Care is knowledgeable, caring, and friendly, making for a great experience during their eye exams.
- Efficient and thorough exams: Customers appreciate the efficiency and thoroughness of the eye exams at Jeffries Eye Care. They report minimal wait times and praise the optometrists for taking the time to listen to their concerns and explain the exam process.
- Accommodating and helpful: Jeffries Eye Care is commended for their helpfulness and accommodations. They have been known to fit patients into their schedule, provide classes on how to use glasses and contact lenses, and even go out of their way to ensure patients receive their glasses and contacts on the same day.
Lezaj Eye Care
160 Pavilion Pkwy, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Customers appreciate the friendly staff and attentive service of Drs. Gibbs and Lezaj. They find the eye exams thorough and explanations informative. However, some customers report frustration with long wait times and one doctor’s lack of mask-wearing.
- Friendly and attentive staff, providing good customer service.
- Exceptional eye doctors, providing thorough and comfortable eye exams.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff, assisting with frame selection and providing detailed explanations.
Fayette Eye Clinic
128 N Park Dr, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Most reviews for this eye care center commend Dr. E’s warm and meticulous care. The staff earns accolades for their expertise and compassion. However, one review cites miscommunication about insurance coverage for frames.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this eye care center is friendly, caring, and professional, creating a positive and welcoming environment for patients.
- Thorough and knowledgeable eye exams: Many reviewers appreciate the thoroughness of the eye exams and the knowledge and expertise of the optometrist. They feel well taken care of and trust the recommendations made by the doctor.
- Excellent customer service and care: Several reviews highlight the outstanding customer service provided by both the staff and the optometrist. Patients feel comfortable, valued, and well taken care of throughout their visit.
Eye Consultants of Atlanta-Fayetteville
340 Brandywine Blvd, Fayetteville, GA 30214
The eye care center has received mixed feedback. Some patients reported issues with billing, wait times, and unprofessional staff. However, many patients praised the knowledgeable doctors, friendly staff, and excellent customer service. Doctors Loft, Steffi, Gardner, Buddman, Long, and Sethi were commended for their expertise and ability to put patients at ease. Though some patients had negative experiences, many still recommend the eye care center.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the receptionists and staff members as being friendly and welcoming, creating a positive atmosphere for patients.
- Knowledgeable and caring doctors: Several reviews praised the doctors for being knowledgeable, patient, and professional during eye exams, making patients feel at ease and providing thorough explanations.
- Clean and well-maintained office: Multiple reviews mentioned the office being clean and organized, creating a pleasant environment for patients during their eye care visits.
Brian Long, M.D.
340 Brandywine Blvd, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Patients noted smooth scheduling and thorough exams by Dr. Long. The professional and caring staff received high marks, though some expressed frustration with wait times and crowded rooms.
- Smooth scheduling process: Multiple reviewers mentioned that scheduling appointments and visiting this eye care center was a seamless experience.
- Friendly and professional staff: Many reviewers praised the staff's helpfulness, professionalism, and friendly demeanor, making patients feel well-cared for during their eye exams.
- Thorough eye exams and clear explanations: Patients appreciated that Dr. Long took the time to perform thorough eye exams, provide clear explanations of their eye conditions, and discuss various treatment options, giving them peace of mind.
DePoe Eye Center Jonesboro
300 N Main St #301, Jonesboro, GA 30236
The eye care center receives mostly glowing reviews for their attentive doctors and accommodating staff. Patients feel well-cared for during thorough examinations and expert frame selections. A few negative experiences involved high prices and delayed glasses, but quality care and good service remain this office’s hallmarks.
- The eye exams are thorough and personalized, ensuring a great experience and accurate results.
- The staff, including the doctor and front desk, are friendly, helpful, and provide excellent customer service.
- The office has a wide selection of stylish frames and offers affordable options for those with Medicaid.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Georgia
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Georgia reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Georgia, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Georgia
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Georgia.
- The In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 6.06 overall, but those with diabetes had a significantly higher risk at 13.9%, indicating that diabetes increases the risk of vision problems by more than double in that state. and In Georgia in 2018, the percentage of people who smoked tobacco and had difficulty seeing was higher (10.1%) than the overall percentage of people who had difficulty seeing (6.06%), suggesting that smoking may increase the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 4%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Georgia
- In Georgia, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Georgia
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 3.64% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 7.05% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Georgia face even higher rates at 8.74%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Georgia
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Georgia.
- 13.9% of those with diabetes and 10.1% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Georgia
- Early vision care is crucial, with 71.43% of children in Georgia having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.47% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Georgia
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Georgia.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.