Best LASIK Surgeon In Plantation, FL
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Plantation LASIK Surgeons in Plantation, Plantation, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Plantation reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Plantation.
The LASIK Vision Institute
8211 W Broward Blvd PH 2, Plantation, FL 33324
Current Specials: FREE Consultation
The Lasik Vision Institute provides excellent service and amazing customer care. Patients report fast recovery to 20/15 or better vision after painless procedures by knowledgeable, friendly staff. Drs. Fox and Huang receive outstanding reviews. One patient cited an appointment scheduling issue.
- Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff
- Fast and painless procedure with quick recovery and amazing results
- Staff ensures patients are comfortable and calm throughout the entire process, with thorough explanations and attentive care.
7867 N Kendall Dr # 260, Miami, FL 33156
Current Specials: FREE CONSULTATION
Patients recommend this lasik surgery practice for its friendly and professional staff, especially Jessy and Carolina. Dr. Alban earns acclaim for her surgical expertise, bedside manner, and clear communication. Patients report smooth, rapid procedures with little discomfort and great outcomes.
- Friendly and professional staff make patients feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process.
- The doctor is knowledgeable, kind, patient, and explains the entire procedure to patients, making them feel confident in her abilities.
- Quick and painless procedure with minimal discomfort and a fast recovery time, resulting in clear vision. The staff also provides post-operative care instructions to ensure a smooth healing process.
Pannu Laser & Vision Institute- Davie
10650 W State Rd 84 STE 100, Davie, FL 33324
Current Specials: Free LASIK Consultation
Patients visiting this Lasik practice reported quick, painless procedures and impressive results. Staff were consistently praised as professional, informative and kind. Many patients recommend this practice for the quality of care and service.
- Amazing and knowledgeable staff that made the entire experience effortless and made patients feel at ease
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeon who provides honest recommendations and individualized care, with excellent results
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment, top-notch facilities and a very clean and comfortable environment, with great pre- and post-surgery care and communication.
1951 SW 172nd Ave Suite 304, Miramar, FL 33029
Current Specials: FREE consultation
The lasik surgeon’s patients commend the practice for their professionalism, supportive staff, minimally invasive procedure, rapid recovery, and dramatic vision improvement. Patients describe life-changing freedom from glasses and contacts. The consultative staff earns praise for patient education, preparation, and comfort.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff who explain the procedure thoroughly and answer all questions.
- Quick and painless procedure, with many patients reporting improved vision shortly after surgery.
- Affordable prices and flexible payment plans, as well as a one-year coverage for future visits.
CorrectVision – Weston
2300 N Commerce Pkwy Suite 308, Weston, FL 33326
Current Specials: free consultation
CorrectVision Laser Institute provides expertise, exceptional customer service, and life-changing vision improvements through professional, kind, and knowledgeable doctors and staff who make patients feel comfortable and cared for. Their clean, modern, well-equipped facilities and responsive team deliver customized LASIK, cataract surgery, and other procedures with amazing results.
- Highly skilled and professional surgeons.
- Excellent bedside manner and patient care.
- Life-changing results with little to no complications.
3850 Hollywood Blvd # 203, Hollywood, FL 33021
Current Specials: Free Consultations
The CorrectVision Laser Institute and Dr. Bosem were highly recommended by patients for the doctor’s surgical skill, staff’s friendliness, and the practice’s professional service, with some calling their vision improvements life-changing. While parking was noted as an issue at the Hollywood location, reviews focused on the quality service and results.
- Skilled and experienced lasik surgeon, Dr. Bosem, who puts patients at ease and uses triple-checking to ensure correct vision.
- Friendly and informative staff who offer luxury service and treat patients like family.
- Life-changing experiences with successful surgeries resulting in 20/20 or 20/15 vision for patients with previously poor vision.
Millennium Laser Eye Centers
1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy #410, Sunrise, FL 33323
Dr. Cory M. Lessner receives stellar reviews for his expert guidance and attentive care at Millennium Laser Eye Center. Patients report smooth recoveries and exceptional results from their procedures at this top-notch facility.
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Quick and painless procedure
- High success rate with achieving 20/20 vision
Cory Lessner, MD – LASIK Surgeon
1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy #410, Sunrise, FL 33323
Dr. Cory Lessner and the Millennium Laser Eye Center team are highly recommended for their LASIK expertise. Patients describe them as professional, friendly, and adept at providing comfort throughout procedures. Many report excellent vision results and deeply appreciate this life-changing care from Dr. Lessner and staff.
- Dr. Cory Lessner is very experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable in LASIK surgery.
- The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful, making patients feel comfortable and well-cared for.
- The office is clean, modern, and well-equipped. The procedures are painless and fast, and most patients report clear vision within minutes to hours after surgery.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.