Best LASIK Surgeon In Jupiter, FL
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Jupiter LASIK Surgeons in Jupiter, Jupiter, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Jupiter reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Jupiter.
The LASIK Vision Institute
8211 W Broward Blvd PH 2, Plantation, FL 33324
The LASIK Vision Institute receives positive reviews for their professional and friendly staff, quick and easy procedure, and excellent vision results. Patients report feeling comfortable and cared for by knowledgeable doctors and staff. Many recommend the LASIK Vision Institute given their positive experiences, improved vision, and high satisfaction.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviewers praised the doctors and staff for being professional, friendly, and supportive throughout the entire process. They made an effort to make patients feel comfortable and well-cared for.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the LASIK procedure was quick and painless. They were pleasantly surprised by the ease and efficiency of the surgery, with some experiencing improved vision immediately after the procedure.
- Excellent results and vision improvement: Numerous reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the results of their LASIK surgery. They reported improved vision, with some achieving 20/20 or better vision. Many reviewers mentioned that they were able to see clearly the next day or shortly after the surgery.
The LASIK Vision Institute
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd STE 100, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
The positive patient reviews for this lasik surgeon highlight the successful outcomes, with many describing restored vision as life-changing. Patients commend the professional, patient, and knowledgeable staff for facilitating a smooth process. The majority describe the ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts as transformative and enthusiastically recommend this practice.
- Excellent patient care: The staff at the LASIK Vision Institute are praised for their professionalism, friendliness, and attentiveness to patient needs. They provide comfortable and reassuring experiences throughout the entire process.
- Quick and efficient procedure: Many patients mention how fast and painless the procedure is, often completing the surgery within 10-15 minutes. This is a major positive for those who may be nervous about the surgery.
- Improved vision and life-changing results: Numerous reviews express gratitude for the life-changing experience of no longer needing glasses or contacts. Patients report improved vision, with some achieving 20/20 vision or better. The results are often transformative, allowing individuals to see the world in a new and beautiful light.
Rand Eye Institute
5 W Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33064
The lasik surgeon’s practice receives positive feedback for knowledgeable doctors who provide quality care. Patients appreciate the friendly, professional staff, and some are grateful for compassionate service in emergencies.
- The doctors are knowledgeable and provide great care once seen.
- The staff is professional, skilled, and friendly.
- They offer comprehensive eye exams and have a team of doctors and clinicians.
Ophthalmology Consultants: The Center For LASIK
5800 Colonial Dr, Margate, FL 33063
Dr. Burks is highly regarded for his surgical skills and caring bedside manner. Patients report the doctor and his staff provide excellent care before, during, and after procedures like LASIK and cataract surgery. They describe improved vision and a comfortable experience. Satisfied patients enthusiastically recommend The Center for LASIK.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable surgeons: Both Dr. Randy Burks and Dr. Gailitis are highly recommended by patients for their expertise in performing eye surgeries, such as cataract and LASIK. They are praised for their thorough explanations, patient care, and outstanding surgical skills.
- Caring and friendly staff: Many reviews mention the great support provided by the staff members. Patients appreciate their kindness, professionalism, and helpfulness throughout the entire process, from consultations to post-surgery care.
- Excellent surgical outcomes: Multiple reviews highlight positive results following surgeries performed by Dr. Burks and Dr. Gailitis. Patients experienced improved vision, with some achieving 20/20 or better vision. The successful outcomes contribute to the overall satisfaction and high recommendations of these surgeons.
LASIK Specialists LLC
11195 Jog Rd, Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Dr. Burger’s lasik patients consistently describe his surgical skill and expertise in delivering successful procedures with no pain. His professional and caring explanations ensure patient comfort. Most achieve 20/20 vision or better, freeing them from glasses and contacts.
- Excellent Results: Multiple reviewers mentioned achieving 20/20 vision or better after their LASIK surgery with Dr. Burger. Patients were amazed at the difference in their vision and expressed gratitude for the improvement.
- Professional and Knowledgeable Team: The doctor and his team were praised for their professionalism and expertise. Reviewers felt well-informed and reassured throughout the entire process. They mentioned the clear explanations given by Dr. Burger and the supportive nature of his assistant, Suzanne.
- Minimal Pain and Quick Recovery: Several reviewers noted that they experienced little to no pain during and after the surgery. They also mentioned a quick recovery time, with some reporting improved vision within hours or the next day. This quick and relatively painless experience was highly appreciated by the patients.
CorrectVision Laser Institute
1801 N University Dr Suite 102, Coral Springs, FL 33071
The majority of patients laud the surgical skill of Dr. Bosem and the attentive care from staff. Patients report life-changing vision improvements and an overall positive experience at CorrectVision Laser Institute.
- Highly skilled surgeons: Multiple reviews mention Dr. Bosem and Dr. Taibbi as being knowledgeable and professional, with exceptional surgical skills.
- Friendly and caring staff: Many reviewers appreciate the friendly demeanor and helpfulness of the staff, creating a positive and comfortable experience.
- Excellent results: Several reviewers mention achieving excellent vision results, with some experiencing improved vision immediately after the procedure and others achieving 20/20 or 20/15 vision within days of the surgery.
Katzen Eye Care & Laser Center
1515 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Dr. Katzen’s Lasik surgery practice receives consistently positive feedback for the professional, expert care provided by him and his welcoming staff. Patients report thorough consultations, successful procedures often resulting in better than 20/20 vision, and appreciative reviews describing the practice as life-changing.
- Highly recommended facility: Many reviewers praise the lasik surgeon practice, mentioning that they highly recommend it and that they would not go anywhere else for the procedure.
- Excellent staff and accommodating service: Numerous reviews highlight the wonderful staff, including the front desk staff, LASIK surgery team, LASIK consultant, and other medical assistants. Patients mention feeling accommodated, having their questions and concerns addressed, and feeling welcome, relaxed, and safe throughout the entire process.
- Life-changing results: Several reviewers express how their vision improved significantly after the LASIK surgery, with some achieving better than 20/20 vision. They mention that the surgery has been life-changing and one of the best investments they've ever made.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.