Best Eye Doctors In Coral Springs, FL
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Coral Springs Optometrists in Coral Springs, Coral Springs, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Coral Springs reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Coral Springs.
2059 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
The eye care center has received positive feedback for their attentive, knowledgeable staff and personalized eye exams. One negative review mentioned an uncharacteristically rude staff member.
- The doctors are highly knowledgeable, thorough, and provide a fun and educational experience during eye exams.
- The staff is friendly, accommodating, and goes above and beyond for customers.
- The eye care center offers a wide selection of beautiful glasses and has state-of-the-art equipment for convenience and comfort during eye exams.
741 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Eyelab customers value the professional, patient and knowledgeable service from staff like Lana, Bryanna, Bella, Jackie, Dania and Robert. The online eye exams and fast prescription turnaround times are also appreciated. Overall, customers report great experiences at Eyelab citing friendly staff, excellent service and fair pricing.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at this eye care center, including Lana, Bella, Bryanna, and Robert, were kind, patient, and provided excellent customer service.
- Efficient and convenient eye exams: The use of teleadoc technology for eye exams was seen as a positive aspect, with reviewers appreciating the convenience and effectiveness of this method.
- Quick turnaround time and reasonable prices: Several customers mentioned that they received their glasses and contact prescriptions quickly, and felt that the prices were reasonable, especially with insurance coverage.
Rosalie Guario Silvestri, OD
926 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
The eye care center received predominantly positive feedback for its knowledgeable and thorough doctors, excellent customer service, detailed and caring eye exams, efficient and timely visits, and overall professionalism. While a few had critiques, most reviewers highly recommended the quality of care.
- Knowledgeable and Thorough Eye Exams: Multiple reviewers praised the doctors at this eye care center for their knowledgeable and thorough eye exams, emphasizing the professionalism and expertise of the staff.
- Friendly and Personable Staff: Many reviewers mentioned the friendly and personable staff, noting that they felt comfortable and well taken care of during their visit. The staff was described as polite, helpful, and accommodating.
- Excellent Customer Service: Several reviewers praised the exceptional customer service they experienced at this eye care center, highlighting the attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. Patients felt that their questions were answered and that they received thorough explanations about their eye exams and treatment options.
926 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Customers appreciate the helpful and knowledgeable staff, especially Fortuna. They value the excellent service during eye exams and sales. Customers are also pleased with the eyewear repairs and adjustments done by the team.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the helpful and informative assistance provided by the staff, particularly by Fortuna. Customers appreciate the guidance and expertise when selecting frames and receiving eye exams.
- Great customer service: Many reviewers mention positive experiences with the customer service at this eye care center. From being treated with respect and kindness to receiving genuine and attentive care, customers appreciate the pleasant and patient-focused atmosphere.
- Quick and efficient repairs: Several reviewers have praised the quick and efficient repair services provided by the staff. Whether it's fixing broken frames or providing adjustments, customers value the convenience and quality of the repair work done at this location.
Eye Contact West
10657 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33076
Eye Contact West patients praise the friendly staff and Dr. Sonsky’s knowledgeable care in a clean, welcoming office. Long-term patients strongly recommend their thorough eye exams and excellent service.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Several reviews mentioned that the staff at Eye Contact West is friendly and knowledgeable, making patients feel comfortable during their eye exams.
- Variety of frames and helpful frame selection: Customers appreciated the vast selection of frames available at Eye Contact West and mentioned that the staff was helpful in selecting the perfect pair.
- Efficient and organized: Reviewers noted that there was little to no wait time at Eye Contact West, and the receptionist had all the paperwork ready beforehand, resulting in a smooth and efficient appointment process.
Premium Eye Care
9840 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33065
The eye care center received mostly positive reviews. Patients appreciated the thorough and helpful doctors, as well as the courteous and accommodating staff. A few negative reviews cited issues with incorrect prescriptions, unprofessional staff, and problems ordering glasses. However, the majority of patients highly recommended the center for comprehensive eye exams and quality eyewear. Limitations applied to the Groupon offer for prescription lenses and frames.
- Thorough and caring doctors with courteous staff.
- Convenient Saturday hours and accommodating appointments.
- Friendly and helpful staff, especially at the Pembroke Pines location.
- Dr. Cooper is thorough and answers all questions.
- Dr. Goldberg provides special attention and is very thorough.
- Staff is fantastic and highly recommended.
- Efficient appointment handling and pleasant staff.
Vision Source Coral Springs
9773 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33065
Customers recommend Vision Source Coral Springs for its reasonable prices, professional service, cleanliness, and COVID-19 precautions. They appreciate the thorough eye exams, contact lens samples, and help choosing corrective measures. One review mentioned a rushed doctor, but most praise the staff, professionalism and service.
- Professional and courteous service: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Vision Source Coral Springs being professional, kind, and attentive. Customers felt welcomed and appreciated as clients.
- Comfortable and smooth eye exams: Many customers mentioned having a positive experience during their eye exams, feeling comfortable and at ease. The exams were described as thorough and painless, with the doctor taking the time to listen to concerns and explain conditions.
- Quality eyeglasses and lenses: Customers were satisfied with the quality of eyeglasses and lenses provided by Vision Source Coral Springs. They mentioned having a good selection to choose from and being happy with the final products.
4635 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33067
Customers positively reviewed the eye care center’s professional and thorough doctors. They appreciated the knowledgeable and friendly staff’s frame selection help and insurance assistance. Some customers experienced delays receiving glasses or had issues with particular staff. Overall customers recommend the eye care center for its great selection, fair pricing, and excellent service.
- Professional and thorough eye exams.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- Wide selection of frames and reasonable prices for eye exams and glasses.
- Dr. Berman is a caring and knowledgeable optometrist.
- Outstanding customer service and helpful staff.
10327 Royal Palm Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33065
Personal Eyes provides quality eye care and a welcoming atmosphere. Patients appreciate Dr. Starr’s professionalism and expertise. The opticians receive consistent praise for their skill in selecting frames and delivering exceptional service. Overall, reviewers find this practice to be a trustworthy source for eye exams and eyewear.
- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers praised the friendly and professional staff at Personal Eyes. They felt comfortable and at ease during their eye exams and appreciated the thorough care taken to ensure their needs were met.
- Wide selection of frames: Multiple reviewers mentioned the great selection of frames available at Personal Eyes. They were able to find fashionable and current frames that complimented their faces. The opticians, Marla and Abe, were commended for their expertise in helping customers select the right frames within their price range.
- Trustworthy optometrist: Dr. Bruce Starr received positive feedback for his professionalism and thoroughness during eye exams. Reviewers mentioned that they have been long-time patients of his and trust his expertise in providing the correct prescription.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Florida
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, a higher percentage of people aged 65 and older in Florida reported being blind or having difficulty seeing compared to those aged 40-64. in Florida, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Florida
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Florida.
- The In Florida in 2018, people with diabetes had more than twice the risk of vision problems compared to the overall population, with 13.6% of those with diabetes experiencing blindness or difficulty seeing compared to 6.06% of the general population. and In Florida in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (8.89%) compared to the overall population (6.06%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 2.83%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Florida
- In Florida, 6.06% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Florida
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 6.57% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Florida face even higher rates at 7.92%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Florida
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Florida.
- 13.6% of those with diabetes and 8.89% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Florida
- Early vision care is crucial, with 67.48% of children in Florida having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.94% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Florida
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.06% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Florida.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.