Best LASIK Surgeon In Greeley, CO
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Greeley LASIK Surgeons in Greeley, Greeley, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Greeley reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Greeley.
Dishler Laser Institute
8400 E Prentice Ave #1200, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Patients consistently report excellent experiences at Dishler Laser Institute. Many describe quick, easy procedures resulting in 20/20 vision within 24 hours. Patients emphasize the friendliness and expertise of the staff, who ensure patients feel informed and comfortable. Overall, patients strongly recommend Dishler Laser Institute for LASIK surgery.
- Highly skilled surgeons: Many reviewers mentioned the expertise and skills of the surgeons at Dishler Laser Institute. They were impressed with the successful results and clear vision they achieved after the surgery.
- Friendly and caring staff: The staff at Dishler Laser Institute was praised for their friendliness, professionalism, and caring nature. Reviewers felt comfortable and well taken care of throughout the entire process.
- Easy and quick procedure: Several reviewers highlighted how fast and seamless the procedure was at Dishler Laser Institute. They were impressed with the ease of the surgery and the quick recovery time, allowing them to get back to their normal routine the following day.
The LASIK Vision Institute
4100 E Mississippi Ave Suite 105A, Glendale, CO 80246
Current Specials: Save 20%* On LASIK
Most reviews of this lasik surgeon highlight positive experiences like knowledgeable staff, thorough explanations, quick and smooth procedures, and successful vision improvement. While professionalism, efficiency, and accommodating service are frequently noted, a few negative reviews cite long waits, unresponsiveness, and concerns about quality of care and side effects.
- Excellent and experienced surgeons who provide great results with 20/20 vision.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who make the entire lasik process comfortable and explain procedures step by step.
- Efficient and quick procedures that result in smooth and successful outcomes.
Eye Center of Northern Colorado
6125 Sky Pond Dr, Loveland, CO 80538
The lasik surgeon practice receives consistently positive feedback for its knowledgeable doctors, friendly and professional staff, and successful procedures that improve patients’ vision, such as LASIK and SMILE. Patients recommend the practice for its exceptional patient care, praise individual staff members for going above and beyond, and are grateful for the thorough explanations and willingness to answer all questions.
- Knowledgeable and friendly doctors and staff: The reviews consistently mention that the doctors and staff at this lasik surgeon practice are knowledgeable, friendly, and provide great care. They are thorough, patient, and take the time to explain procedures and answer questions.
- Excellent patient experience: Many reviewers had positive experiences at this lasik surgeon practice. They were impressed with the professionalism, communication, and hospitality of the staff. The facility is clean and organized, and the overall experience was described as better than expected.
- Successful outcomes: Several reviewers mentioned that they had successful lasik or other eye procedures at this practice. They expressed satisfaction with the results, such as improved vision without the need for glasses or contacts. The surgeons are described as skilled and experienced, and patients have seen positive outcomes from their procedures.
Cutarelli Vision – Fort Collins
2105 Bighorn Dr STE 106, Fort Collins, CO 80525
The lasik surgeon practice receives glowing reviews for their professional, knowledgeable staff who put patients at ease through procedures that change lives. Patients report quick recovery times and excellent results that lead them to highly recommend this effective practice for transformative vision correction.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Multiple reviewers praised the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Cutarelli Vision, making them feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the Lasik procedure was easy and fast, with some experiencing improved vision as soon as the next day.
- Positive results and life-changing experience: Several reviewers expressed satisfaction with the results of their Lasik surgery, describing it as life-changing and enabling them to have clear vision without the need for glasses or contacts.
- Overall, the pros of Cutarelli Vision include knowledgeable and friendly staff, a quick and easy procedure, and positive life-changing results.
Colorado Cataract Laser & Vision, Aurora | Now a Part of ICON Eyecare
1421 S Potomac St Ste 130, Aurora, CO 80012
The positive patient feedback highlights Dr. Grin’s surgical skill and attentiveness, with successful cataract surgeries and improved vision reported. Patients also commend the polite, professional and knowledgeable staff. Timely, efficient service and a compassionate, caring approach are appreciated.
- Highly skilled surgeon: Dr. Grin is praised for her high skill level and thorough pre-op exams, resulting in successful eye procedures and improved vision.
- Knowledgeable and attentive staff: The office staff is described as polite, professional, and helpful, providing excellent patient care and answering all questions thoroughly.
- Efficient and timely service: The practice is commended for being timely and efficient, with friendly staff who understand the insurance process and assist patients throughout their visits.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.