Best LASIK Surgeon In Greeley, CO
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 112 LASIK Surgeons in Greeley, CO, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 3956 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Greeley.
Dishler Laser Institute
8400 E Prentice Ave #1200, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Patients rave about their experience at Dishler Laser Institute, praising the incredible results they achieved. Many mentioned how easy and fast the procedure was, with some reporting 20/20 vision the very next day. The staff is repeatedly described as friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, making patients feel comfortable and well-informed throughout the entire process. Overall, patients highly recommend Dishler Laser Institute for anyone considering LASIK surgery.
- Highly skilled surgeons: Many reviewers mentioned the expertise and skills of the surgeons at Dishler Laser Institute. They were impressed with the successful results and clear vision they achieved after the surgery.
- Friendly and caring staff: The staff at Dishler Laser Institute was praised for their friendliness, professionalism, and caring nature. Reviewers felt comfortable and well taken care of throughout the entire process.
- Easy and quick procedure: Several reviewers highlighted how fast and seamless the procedure was at Dishler Laser Institute. They were impressed with the ease of the surgery and the quick recovery time, allowing them to get back to their normal routine the following day.
The LASIK Vision Institute
4100 E Mississippi Ave Suite 105A, Glendale, CO 80246
Overall, the positive reviews about the lasik surgeon practice highlight great experiences, knowledgeable and friendly staff, thorough explanations of the procedure, quick and smooth surgeries, and successful outcomes with improved vision. The practice is praised for their professionalism, efficient processes, and accommodating customer service. Additionally, some reviewers express gratitude for exceptional customer service and communication. However, there are a few negative reviews mentioning issues with long wait times, lack of responsiveness, and concerns about the quality of care and potential side effects.
- Excellent and experienced surgeons who provide great results with 20/20 vision.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff who make the entire lasik process comfortable and explain procedures step by step.
- Efficient and quick procedures that result in smooth and successful outcomes.
Eye Center of Northern Colorado
6125 Sky Pond Dr, Loveland, CO 80538
The majority of the positive reviews for the lasik surgeon practice mention the excellent and friendly staff, knowledgeable doctors, and exceptional care provided. Many reviewers express their gratitude for the successful procedures, such as LASIK and SMILE, that resulted in improved vision. The staff's professionalism, thoroughness, and willingness to answer questions are consistently praised, with specific shout-outs given to individual staff members who went above and beyond. Overall, the Eye Center of Northern Colorado is recommended for its top-notch care and positive experiences.
- Knowledgeable and friendly doctors and staff: The reviews consistently mention that the doctors and staff at this lasik surgeon practice are knowledgeable, friendly, and provide great care. They are thorough, patient, and take the time to explain procedures and answer questions.
- Excellent patient experience: Many reviewers had positive experiences at this lasik surgeon practice. They were impressed with the professionalism, communication, and hospitality of the staff. The facility is clean and organized, and the overall experience was described as better than expected.
- Successful outcomes: Several reviewers mentioned that they had successful lasik or other eye procedures at this practice. They expressed satisfaction with the results, such as improved vision without the need for glasses or contacts. The surgeons are described as skilled and experienced, and patients have seen positive outcomes from their procedures.
Cutarelli Vision - Fort Collins
2105 Bighorn Dr STE 106, Fort Collins, CO 80525
The lasik surgeon practice has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients praised the knowledgeable staff, their comfort during the procedure, and the quick recovery time. Many reviewers noted that the surgery was life-changing and highly recommend the practice to others. Overall, the positive reviews emphasize the professionalism, effectiveness, and excellent results provided by the lasik surgeon practice.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Multiple reviewers praised the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Cutarelli Vision, making them feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Quick and easy procedure: Many reviewers mentioned that the Lasik procedure was easy and fast, with some experiencing improved vision as soon as the next day.
- Positive results and life-changing experience: Several reviewers expressed satisfaction with the results of their Lasik surgery, describing it as life-changing and enabling them to have clear vision without the need for glasses or contacts.
- Overall, the pros of Cutarelli Vision include knowledgeable and friendly staff, a quick and easy procedure, and positive life-changing results.
Colorado Cataract Laser & Vision, Aurora | Now a Part of ICON Eyecare
1421 S Potomac St Ste 130, Aurora, CO 80012
The positive reviews about the lasik surgeon practice highlight the skill and thoroughness of Dr. Grin, with patients stating that their cataract surgeries were successful and resulted in improved vision. The staff is also praised for being polite, professional, and knowledgeable. Patients appreciate the timely and efficient service provided, as well as the compassionate and caring approach of the doctors and staff.
- Highly skilled surgeon: Dr. Grin is praised for her high skill level and thorough pre-op exams, resulting in successful eye procedures and improved vision.
- Knowledgeable and attentive staff: The office staff is described as polite, professional, and helpful, providing excellent patient care and answering all questions thoroughly.
- Efficient and timely service: The practice is commended for being timely and efficient, with friendly staff who understand the insurance process and assist patients throughout their visits.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article