Best LASIK Surgeon In Visalia, CA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Visalia LASIK Surgeons in Visalia, Visalia, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Visalia reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Visalia.
Maloney-Shamie Vision Institute
10921 Wilshire Blvd #900, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Maloney-Shamie Vision Institute’s staff offer personalized care and clear communication. Drs. Hura and Maloney guide patients through decision making with expertise. Their exceptional care restores vision, earning recommendations from many satisfied patients.
- Highly professional and compassionate staff who provide personalized attention and communicate well with patients.
- The surgeons, specifically Dr. Arjan Hura and Dr. Maloney, are knowledgeable, skilled, and provide guidance throughout the decision-making process. They communicate with patients during the procedure and ensure their comfort.
- Excellent outcomes with surgery such as cataract and LASIK, resulting in improved vision that exceeds expectations and no complications during recovery. Patients report not needing corrective glasses or contacts following surgery.
IQ Laser Vision – Rowland Heights
18501 Gale Ave Suite 150, City of Industry, CA 91748
Current Specials: FREE CONSULTATION
IQ Laser Vision patients report excellent outcomes and high satisfaction with their SMILE Lasik procedures. Patients describe the doctors and staff as professional, friendly and reassuring throughout the process. The SMILE technique offers a quick recovery with dramatic vision improvement, including 20/15 vision or better for some patients. IQ Laser Vision is recommended for those considering LASIK.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable staff who provide personalized care and attention to patients throughout the process.
- Utilize advanced technology and minimally invasive procedures, such as the SMILE procedure, to ensure quick and painless recovery while delivering excellent results with improved vision.
- Trustworthy and reliable surgeons who take their time to explain the procedure and ensure that patients are well-informed and comfortable throughout the process.
11600 Wilshire Blvd #200, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Patients consistently praise LA Sight’s professional and knowledgeable surgeons and staff for their skill and calming demeanor. Reviews highlight the seamless procedure and meticulous attention to detail. Most achieved excellent vision and appreciated LA Sight’s personalized care.
- Highly professional and knowledgeable doctors (Dr. Moarefi, Dr. Tseng, Dr. Tabanfar, and Dr. Wallace)
- Supportive and caring staff who make patients feel comfortable and at ease
- Life-changing results and a seamless, painless procedure that is quick and easy
17980 Castleton St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Current Specials: Free LASIK Consultation
The lasik surgeon practice is well-reviewed for their professional, compassionate care and life-changing results. Patients found the procedure quick and painless with Mariana providing excellent support. Highly recommended.
- Quick, painless, and life-changing lasik procedures that have left patients satisfied and able to see without glasses or contacts.
- Compassionate and professional staff who answer questions thoroughly and ensure patient comfort throughout every step of the process.
- Highly recommended by patients who praise Dr. Zhu's expertise, Mariana's excellent service, and the team's attentive aftercare.
Assil Gaur Eye Institute of Los Angeles
450 N Roxbury Dr 3rd Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Current Specials: FREE LASIK Evaluation
Assil Eye Institute is lauded for their compassionate, excellent doctors and staff. Their commitment to cutting-edge technology and patient safety is unmatched. Patients describe the team as friendly, professional, and thorough, with a true passion for their work. Many report transformative LASIK and cataract surgery outcomes. They appreciate the thoughtful care received during recovery. However, isolated complaints mention long wait times and disappointing interactions with select individuals.
- Highly skilled and experienced doctors who provide excellent patient-centric care.
- Professional and friendly staff who make patients feel at ease and prioritize patient safety.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology with a clean and comfortable office environment.
Laser Eye Center
1127 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1209, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Current Specials: FREE CONSULT
Patients visiting this Lasik practice generally had positive experiences. Patients mentioned the friendly, professional staff and their exceptional service. Dr. Rany Woo was highlighted as a talented surgeon who ensured patients felt comfortable and had a painless, pleasant procedure. The practice takes a thorough approach to assessing suitability for Lasik and ensuring patient satisfaction during and after surgery.
- Friendly staff and excellent service
- Professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor and staff
- Great results and life-changing experience
Mark R. Mandel MD
1237 B St, Hayward, CA 94541
Current Specials: FREE LASIK consultation
Dr. Mandel and his knowledgeable staff provide professional, compassionate care. Patients feel comfortable and informed through efficient, painless procedures. Staff take time to answer all questions thoroughly. Highly recommended for cataract surgery, LASIK, and more.
- Highly professional and caring staff.
- Dr. Mandel is knowledgeable, competent, and kind.
- Cutting-edge technology used for surgeries and exceptional results achieved.
IQ Laser Vision – Los Angeles
613 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Current Specials: FREE CONSULTATION
The lasik surgeon practice received glowing reviews from patients who described smooth procedures with rapid healing times and impressive visual outcomes. Patients appreciated the supportive care of the professional staff and surgeons who cultivated an atmosphere of comfort and trust. Many patients spoke highly of their transformative experiences at the practice.
- Highly professional and friendly staff who make patients feel comfortable and reassured throughout the entire process.
- Quick and painless surgeries with fast recovery times and excellent results.
- Thorough pre-op consultations and post-op care, ensuring optimal vision outcomes for patients.
IQ Laser Vision – Santa Clara
2901 Tasman Dr # 208, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Current Specials: free consultation
Patients praise the lasik surgeon practice for knowledgeable staff, experienced doctors, and life-changing results from popular, less invasive procedures like SMILE. However, some patients faced delays or unfriendly staff. The overall sentiment remains positive, with most patients recommending the practice.
- The practice offers a variety of procedures, including SMILE and ICL, as well as options for financing.
- Dr. Phan is highly experienced and knowledgeable, and patients often mention how comfortable he makes them feel during the procedure.
- The staff is described as friendly, caring, and helpful, and the practice is praised for its thorough pre-op visits and follow-up care.
Assil Eye Institute of Los Angeles
2222 Santa Monica Blvd #107, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Current Specials: FREE LASIK consultation
Patients consistently recommend Dr. Assil and the staff at the Assil Eye Institute for their exceptional care and surgical expertise. Dr. Assil receives high marks for his skillful surgeries and warm bedside manner. Patients report that staff thoroughly address concerns and questions, leading to successful outcomes and improved vision. The friendly yet professional staff helps put patients at ease.
- Highly skilled and experienced surgeons and staff who offer excellent patient care at every level.
- The center uses advanced technology and surgical techniques to ensure successful results, including vision correction, cataract surgery, and corneal procedures.
- The staff is friendly, professional, and compassionate, making patients feel at ease and well-cared-for during their exams and procedures.
CCRS LASIK ICL Center Los Angeles
4160 Wilshire Blvd 2nd fl, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Current Specials: free LASIK consultation
This lasik surgeon practice receives highly positive reviews overall. Patients praise the knowledgeable staff, including LASIK consultant Mariellis and Dr. Paul Lee, citing his extensive expertise. Many patients report outstanding vision results, with some achieving 20/20 post-surgery. Patients also appreciate the professional, courteous staff, clean facilities and reasonable pricing. A small number of reviews mention unsatisfactory cataract surgery outcomes, but most reviewers enthusiastically recommend this practice.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff with options for vision correction surgeries.
- Reasonable pricing for the services provided, with a focus on patient care and satisfaction.
- Cutting-edge technology and techniques with successful outcomes for patients, resulting in life-changing vision correction.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.