Best LASIK Surgeon In Palmdale, CA
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Palmdale LASIK Surgeons in Palmdale, Palmdale, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Palmdale reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Palmdale.
NVISION Eye Centers - Ontario
3155-D, 3155 Sedona Ct D, Ontario, CA 91764
Patients frequently commend the friendliness and expertise of staff, as well as the professionalism and technical skill of the surgeons at this lasik practice. Many note that the process was clearly explained at each stage, from initial consultation through surgery and follow-up, with all questions and concerns thoroughly addressed. The majority express satisfaction with their surgical outcomes and would recommend this practice to others seeking lasik vision correction.
- Highly skilled and professional surgeon
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Excellent results and satisfied patients
NVISION Eye Centers - Newport Beach
4220 Von Karman Ave #100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Patients consistently commend the welcoming, professional staff at this lasik surgeon practice. Specific doctors like Pirnazar and Raoof are praised for their caring and thorough approach, making patients feel comfortable. Staff members explain procedures clearly and facilitate easy communication. Patients report great results, improved vision, and often refer others here. Some note occasional long waits and limited knowledge of certain procedures.
- Highly professional and friendly staff.
- Thorough testing and examination to ensure the best results.
- Skilled and caring doctors who take the time to explain the process and make patients feel comfortable.
Coastal Vision Medical Group
293 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868
Coastal Vision's professional and courteous staff, including knowledgeable and friendly doctors, provide thorough and attentive care. Patients express satisfaction with LASIK surgery results and would recommend Coastal Vision for quality eye care, despite potentially long wait times.
- Friendly and courteous staff, including the doctor, who made patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Professionalism and thoroughness of the doctors and staff, with efficient and timely appointments.
- Good results and outcomes from LASIK surgery, with knowledgeable and careful treatment from the doctors.
IQ Laser Vision - Rowland Heights
18501 Gale Ave Suite 150, City of Industry, CA 91748
The SMILE procedure at IQ Laser Vision is highly recommended by patients for its speed, lack of pain, and quick recovery time. Dr. Pham and Dr. Liu receive consistent praise for their friendliness, expertise, and professionalism. Patients appreciate the personalized consultations and care from the knowledgeable staff. Overall, reviews indicate IQ Laser Vision is a premier, advanced eye clinic with outstanding outcomes.
- Highly professional and friendly staff that makes patients feel at ease throughout the entire process, from consultation to post-op appointments.
- Uses advanced technology for corrective eye surgery procedures, resulting in amazing treatment outcomes.
- Provides a range of corrective eye surgery options, including SMILE and LASIK, and tailors the treatment to individual needs, ensuring that patients have clear vision and are free from glasses and contacts.
Benjamin Eye Institute | Ophthalmologist Cataract LASIK experts
9201 Sunset Blvd #709, West Hollywood, CA 90069
The Benjamin Eye Institute provides state-of-the-art ophthalmic care utilizing advanced technologies and techniques. Their expert surgeons explain procedures thoroughly and perform quick, painless surgeries that enable rapid recovery. The professional and attentive staff ensures a positive experience for patients seeking excellent outcomes.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable surgeons with a wealth of experience in cataract and LASIK surgeries.
- Top-notch state-of-the-art technology utilized to provide accurate and successful outcomes for patients.
- Professional, courteous, and knowledgeable staff who provide excellent patient care and thorough explanations of procedures and options.
11600 Wilshire Blvd #200, Los Angeles, CA 90025
LA Sight's experienced team provides knowledgeable, respectful care with a focus on patient comfort. Their process is consistently praised as smooth and comfortable. Most importantly, patients have life-changing results and appreciate the staff's expertise and attention.
- Highly professional and experienced doctors who provide expert knowledge, precision and detail for successful outcomes.
- Exceptional customer service and compassionate bedside manner that creates a relaxed atmosphere, calms nerves and ensures patient comfort and well-being.
- Results from the LASIK surgery are life-changing and exceeded expectations with 20/15 or 20/20 vision on both eyes. Efficient and painless surgery that is fast with a quick recovery time.
Orange County LASIK Institute
3500 Barranca Pkwy #150, Irvine, CA 92606
The OC LASIK Institute receives consistently excellent reviews for their friendly, expert staff and successful LASIK procedures. Patients report thorough, no-pressure consultations and appreciating the staff's accommodating, patient, attentive manner. Many only wish they had gotten LASIK sooner.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff: The front desk staff is sweet and knowledgeable, providing a welcoming and comfortable environment. The staff is accommodating, making the entire process smooth and stress-free.
- No Pressure Sales: The practice is not pushy and does not pressure clients to commit to the procedure. Instead, they listen to clients' concerns and ensure they are both mentally and physically ready.
- Professional and Highly-Skilled Surgeon: Dr. Tony Pham and Dr. Arlene Huynh are highly skilled surgeons who provide outstanding care to their patients. They are experts in their field and walk patients through the LASIK procedure step-by-step, ensuring that they know exactly what to expect.
Global LASIK & Cataracts Institute
18632 Beach Blvd Ste 100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Global LASIK patients reported exceptional service and outcomes. Consultations, procedures, and aftercare were described as smooth and accommodating. Many former glasses and contact lens wearers shared that undergoing LASIK significantly improved their vision and daily life.
- Quick and painless procedure, with many patients reporting seeing better within a day
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional staff that provide excellent customer service
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment that leads to high-quality results.
5175 E Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 102, Long Beach, CA 90804
Dr. Pathak of Lucent Vision offers knowledgeable, personable care. Patients report positive lasik experiences, with some gaining improved eyesight. His friendly, professional staff provide efficient, personalized service. Lucent Vision offers a thorough, top-notch lasik experience.
- Dr. Pathak and his staff are knowledgeable, caring and professional
- Patients have had positive experiences with the care they received at Lucent Vision and have had successful procedures, such as restoring vision after LASIK, cataract surgery, and Custom Lens Replacement
- Patients have felt comfortable with the thorough communication, transparency, and overall excellent service provided by Lucent Vision, making it worth the cost and effort of the procedure.
Inland Eye LASIK
9481 Haven Ave Suite 200, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
The Inland Eye Institute's staff is professional, knowledgeable, and provide excellent service that makes patients comfortable. Dr. Blanton comes highly recommended for his diligence, kindness, and consideration. The facility is efficient and clean. Patients report LASIK results are safe, quick, painless, and great.
- Highly professional staff and doctors who are knowledgeable and confident in their skills.
- Personalized consultations and attentive care, with thorough explanations and answers to all questions and concerns.
- Successful results and happy patients, with improved vision and life-changing benefits.
Schneider LASIK - Corona
1124 S Main St #102, Corona, CA 92882
Patients reported an amazing experience from start to finish at Schneider Lasik. They describe Dr. Schneider and his staff as professional, comforting and communicative. Most patients were pleased with the quick, relatively painless procedure and many saw 20/20 the day after surgery. Patients felt comfortable and well cared for by the friendly and attentive staff. Many said it was the best decision they ever made, even life-changing.
- Dr. Schneider and his team make patients feel comfortable and answer all their questions throughout the entire process.
- Patients love their results and have improved vision, sometimes even reaching 20/20.
- The staff is friendly, professional, and attentive to patient needs, even providing gifts like teddy bears and bundt cakes.
IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles
613 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Patients recommend IQ Laser Vision for quick, painless LASIK and SMILE procedures performed by an attentive, communicative staff. Thorough pre-procedure exams build confidence in the surgeon's skills. Many patients report immediate vision improvements, allowing them to stop wearing glasses or contacts.
- The surgery process is comfortable and recovery is fast, with many patients reporting improved vision the day after the procedure.
- The staff and doctors are professional, knowledgeable, and make patients feel comfortable during the procedure, addressing any concerns or questions.
- The clinic is thorough in their examinations and consultations to ensure that patients are suitable candidates for the procedure, making sure to prioritize patient health and needs.
Lasik Dr. Rex Hamilton, M.D. | Beverly Hills
8900 Wilshire Blvd Suite 300A, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Dr. Hamilton is a highly skilled LASIK surgeon who patients consistently praise for his precision, expertise, and excellent bedside manner. Many have experienced dramatic vision improvements to 20/15 or better. His SMILE and LASIK procedures are smooth with minimal discomfort and quick recovery. Patients appreciate his willingness to answer questions and calm nerves before and after surgery. Some cataract patients no longer need glasses after lens implants.
- Dr. Hamilton is skilled at handling difficult cases and achieving 20/20 vision without glasses or contacts.
- Dr. Hamilton and his staff are professional, responsive, and caring, making patients feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
- The procedures, including SMILE and EVO ICL surgery, are quick, painless, and provide life-changing results, allowing patients to see clearly without relying on glasses or contacts.
The Vanguard Eye Institute
2001 Santa Monica Blvd suite 985 w, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Dr. William Christian of Vanguard Eye Institute comes highly recommended for his surgical skill, expertise, and reassuring manner. Patients report painless, rapid recoveries and 20/20 vision after cataract procedures. His professional staff ensures smooth LASIK and lens exchange surgeries.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable surgeon and staff.
- Patients experienced quick and easy recovery after surgery.
- Patients received exceptional care and had successful outcomes, resulting in improved vision without glasses or contacts.
Maloney-Shamie Vision Institute
10921 Wilshire Blvd #900, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Patients consistently reported excellent experiences with Dr. Shamie and her team. They highlighted her dedication to optimal outcomes, willingness to take on complex cases, and supportive staff. Dr. Shamie comes highly recommended for her surgical expertise, passion, and record of success.
- Highly skilled and passionate surgeon: Dr. Shamie is praised for her dedication to her work and her commitment to achieving the best possible results for her patients. She goes above and beyond to find innovative solutions, even in challenging cases.
- Excellent outcomes: Many patients report that their vision improved significantly after undergoing surgery with Dr. Shamie. They were able to achieve 20/20 vision and even see better than they ever had before. The results were described as life-changing and exceptional.
- Professional and caring staff: The entire team at the Maloney-Shamie Vision Institute is praised for their professionalism, compassion, and personalized approach to patient care. From the receptionists to the surgeons, everyone is skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing the best possible experience for their patients.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.