Best Eye Doctors In Siloam Springs, AR
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Siloam Springs Optometrists in Siloam Springs, Siloam Springs, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Siloam Springs reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Siloam Springs.
3710 W Southern Hills Blvd, Rogers, AR 72758
The eye care center receives mostly glowing reviews. Patients describe the doctors as meticulous, well-informed, and compassionate during exams. The professional yet welcoming staff also earns acclaim. A few negative reviews cite unexpected fees and dissatisfaction with the eyewear shopping experience. In general, customers report excellent visits and enthusiastically recommend this eye care center.
- Highly skilled and caring doctors who provide thorough and informative eye exams.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff who create a positive and pleasant experience.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities for comprehensive eye exams.
Centerton Family Eyecare
101 Dawn Dr, Centerton, AR 72719
Centerton Family Eyecare receives mostly positive reviews. Patients comment on the friendly, kind staff, noting their skill with children during exams. The doctors explain tests thoroughly and patiently answer questions. A few patients complained about costs and one negative front desk experience. The majority describe a good overall experience and say they would recommend the practice.
- Friendly and patient staff: Multiple reviews mentioned that the staff at Centerton Family Eyecare were friendly, kind, patient, and made patients feel comfortable during the eye exams, especially for children.
- Thorough and informative eye exams: Many reviewers commented on the thoroughness of the eye exams carried out by the doctors at Centerton Family Eyecare. They appreciated the time taken to explain the procedures, answer questions, and provide comprehensive diagnoses.
Bentonville Eye Care
2300 SE J St, Bentonville, AR 72712
The eye care center in Bentonville is highly recommended for its friendly, helpful staff, thorough eye exams, clean and comfortable facilities, and doctors who take time to explain eye health. Minor complaints involve a scheduling issue and undisclosed contact exam fee.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Bentonville Eye Care being friendly, warm, and helpful. They are praised for their assistance with insurance, answering questions, and making patients feel comfortable.
- Thorough and detailed eye exams: The optometrists at Bentonville Eye Care are commended for their thoroughness in conducting eye exams. They take the time to examine the eyes and explain the results in detail, ensuring patients have a clear understanding of their eye health.
- Clean and well-equipped facility: Reviewers appreciate that the facility is clean and well-maintained. They mention the efficient equipment and state that the eye exams were conducted with the latest technology, eliminating the need for dilation in some cases.
Mertins Eye & Optical
640 Garland Ave #110, Fayetteville, AR 72701, United States
Mertins Eye Care Center customers consistently praise the welcoming, thorough eye exams by Dr. Mertins. Her expert staff assist with frame selection and advanced retinal imaging provides accurate, efficient exams. Patients recommend Mertins Eye Care for their exceptional, quality service.
- Thorough and professional eye exams: Multiple reviews mention that the eye exams at Mertins Eye Center are thorough and meticulous, with advanced technology and comprehensive testing to ensure accurate prescriptions and diagnose any eye health issues.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Reviewers consistently mention the helpful, patient, and professional nature of the staff at Mertins Eye Center. From assisting with frame selections to answering questions and providing informative advice, the staff is highly regarded for their expertise and friendliness.
- Wide selection of glasses and sunglasses: Mertins Eye Center offers a great selection of fashionable glasses and sunglasses, according to multiple reviewers. The variety of options allows customers to find the perfect frames to suit their style and preferences.
The Eye Center
594 Millsap Rd, Fayetteville, AR 72703
The eye care center receives mostly positive feedback, with patients appreciating the professional eye exams and courteous staff. Dr. Langston is lauded for his expertise and attentive care. While some patients mention appointment delays, the overall sentiment reflects satisfactory experiences.
- Cost-effective eye exams: One reviewer mentioned that their eye exam at this center was $100 less than their previous exam at another clinic, indicating that the prices here may be more affordable.
- Thorough and informative eye exams: Multiple reviewers praised the thoroughness of their eye exams and appreciated the detailed explanations provided by the doctors. This indicates that patients receive comprehensive care and leave with a clear understanding of their eye health.
Radiant Eye Care
1210 J.T.L Pkwy Suite 103, Springdale, AR 72762
This eye care center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its extensive frame and lens options, helpful staff, and Dr. Horne’s attentive, patient manner with all patients, especially children. While Dr. Horne draws acclaim for his expertise and care, a few reviewers voiced concerns regarding pricing and obtaining prescriptions.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff at Radiant Eye Care for being friendly and helpful, creating a positive experience for patients.
- Thorough and detailed eye exams: Several reviewers mentioned that they received thorough and comprehensive eye exams at Radiant Eye Care, emphasizing the expertise of the optometrist, Dr. Horne.
- Great selection of frames and lenses: A few reviewers specifically mentioned the good range of frames and lenses available at the eye care center, including popular brands like Maui Jim, Oakley, and Ray-Ban.
2783 N Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704
The eye care center receives mostly positive feedback for attentive staff, comprehensive exams, and effective procedures. A few negative reviews cite long waits, communication gaps, and prescription issues. However, most reviewers enthusiastically recommend the center and are pleased with the care received.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, knowledgeable, and making patients feel comfortable during eye exams and procedures.
- Advanced technology: The clinic is praised for having top-notch technology, including state-of-the-art equipment for eye exams and procedures such as LASIK and cataract surgery.
- Life-changing results: Patients have reported excellent outcomes after procedures, such as seeing 20/20 the day after surgery, improved vision, and being able to enjoy activities like swimming and motorcycle riding without glasses or contacts.
100 E Joyce Blvd Suite #104, Fayetteville, AR 72703, United States
Uptown Eyes is highly recommended for their thorough eye exams by Dr. Baureis and friendly staff. The office receives praise for its clean, modern facilities and communication. A few negative reviews cite issues with order accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent, thorough eye exams with knowledgeable and friendly doctors
- Convenient communication methods, including text messaging
- Modern and clean office with a wide selection of stylish frames
Brandon Eye Clinic
1600 W Sunset Ave, Springdale, AR 72762, United States
The eye care center receives largely positive reviews for their professional and dedicated staff. Customers frequently cite short wait times, a welcoming atmosphere, and expert optometrists. Though most reviews are favorable, some mention lengthy waits for eyewear and subpar customer service.
- Professional and dedicated staff who go the extra mile to accommodate appointment times and make customers happy.
- Friendly and efficient staff with minimal wait times, along with a knowledgeable optometrist who provides thorough and patient care.
- Well-informed optician, technicians, and optometrist who provide excellent communication and have a good selection of contact lenses and glasses.
Boston Mountain Eye Care
350 E Sunbridge Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703, United States
Boston Mountain Eye Care is consistently praised for thorough, professional eye exams performed by knowledgeable, friendly doctors and staff. Customers appreciate the expansive frame selection and helpful guidance in finding the perfect pair. This highly recommended practice provides comprehensive eye care and an excellent customer experience.
- Knowledgeable and attentive doctors: The doctors at Boston Mountain Eye Care are highly knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything thoroughly. They are able to accurately prescribe glasses and contacts, resulting in improved vision for many patients.
- Excellent frame selection: The eye care center offers a wide range of stylish frames, including popular brands like Toms and Ray Bans. Patients appreciate the variety and quality of the frame selection, allowing them to find glasses that are both fashionable and functional.
- Friendly and helpful staff: The staff at Boston Mountain Eye Care is friendly, accommodating, and attentive. From the front desk to the frame selection process, patients feel welcomed and comfortable throughout their visit. The staff also goes above and beyond to assist patients in picking out frames that complement their facial structure and style preferences.
Dr. Yoos Eye Care & Optical
2692 Bella Vista Way, Bella Vista, AR 72714, United States
The eye care center receives mostly positive reviews. Customers appreciate the attentive staff, cutting-edge technology, and vast frame selection. Many note satisfying eye exams and frame/lens consultations. However, one reviewer expressed disappointment with the brevity of their exam and lack of diagnosis. In general, customers recommend the center for eye care needs.
- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers mention the friendly and helpful staff at Dr. Yoos' eye care center. They are praised for their professionalism, efficiency, and attentiveness, making the experience pleasant and stress-free.
- Advanced technology and extensive selection: Multiple reviews highlight the advanced technology used during eye exams and the wide variety of frames available. This indicates that Dr. Yoos' eye care center keeps up with the latest advancements in the industry and offers a diverse range of choices for customers.
- Specialist in Ortho-K and scleral lenses: One review specifically mentions Dr. Yoos' expertise in fitting Ortho-K lenses and the remarkable improvement in their child's eyesight. Another review praises the effectiveness of scleral lenses and how they have provided clear and sharp vision. These positive experiences suggest that Dr. Yoos is knowledgeable in specialized treatments for various eye conditions.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Arkansas
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, the percentage of people in Arkansas aged 40-64 who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 8.44, while the percentage for those aged 65+ was slightly higher at 8.75. in Arkansas, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Arkansas
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Arkansas.
- The In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those with diabetes (12.1%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that having diabetes increases the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 5 percentage points. and In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (9.94%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 3%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Arkansas
- In Arkansas, 6.98% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Arkansas
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4.25% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 8.44% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Arkansas face even higher rates at 8.75%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Arkansas
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Arkansas.
- 12.1% of those with diabetes and 9.94% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Arkansas
- Early vision care is crucial, with 66.71% of children in Arkansas having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.83% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Arkansas
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.98% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Arkansas.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.