Best Eye Doctors In Rogers, AR
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Rogers Optometrists in Rogers, Rogers, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Rogers reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Rogers.
3710 W Southern Hills Blvd, Rogers, AR 72758
The eye care center receives mostly glowing reviews for the doctors’ attentive and caring approach during thorough exams. Patients also appreciate the knowledgeable, friendly staff’s skill in putting both children and adults at ease. However, one customer complained of unexpectedly high fees for extra services. In general, the center appears to offer top-notch eye exams with cutting-edge technology performed by dedicated professionals.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable doctors: Multiple reviews mention that the doctors at this eye care center are thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. They take the time to explain everything and provide valuable advice for maintaining eye health.
- Professional and friendly staff: Reviewers consistently mention the professionalism and friendliness of the staff at this eye care center. From the technicians to the optical shop staff, everyone is pleasant and knowledgeable, creating a positive and enjoyable experience for patients.
Centerton Family Eyecare
101 Dawn Dr, Centerton, AR 72719
Centerton Family Eyecare is a popular choice for eye exams, with friendly, patient staff, especially with children. The knowledgeable doctors provide thorough exams. However, some experienced pushy sales tactics and rude front desk staff. The majority still had positive experiences and recommend this eye care center.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at Centerton Family Eyecare were friendly, patient, and kind. They were particularly praised for their interactions with children, making the eye examination process easy and comfortable.
- Thorough eye exams: Several reviewers appreciated the thoroughness of the eye exams conducted at the center. The doctors were described as taking the time to explain everything and addressing all concerns, ensuring that patients felt well taken care of.
- Convenient and efficient service: Some reviewers appreciated the convenience of reminders sent via text and the option to fill out paperwork online before the appointment. The efficient check-in process and minimal wait times were also mentioned as positives.
Boozman-Hof Eye Surgery and Laser Center
3737 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756
The eye care center receives glowing reviews for its professional, kind, and knowledgeable staff and doctors. Patients appreciate the center’s efficient service, caring attitude, and expertise. A few criticize the optical center for slow phone response andproblematic glasses. Overall the care center is highly recommended for its excellent service.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviews praised the staff at this eye care center for their professionalism, friendliness, and helpfulness. Patients felt well taken care of and appreciated the kindness and expertise of the employees.
- Comfortable and calm environment: Reviewers noted that the atmosphere at this eye care center was welcoming and calming. They mentioned feeling at ease during their eye exams and appreciated the non-rushed, personal attention from the doctors.
- Efficient and timely service: Several reviews mentioned that they were pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and timeliness of the service at this eye care center. Patients experienced minimal wait times and had their needs promptly attended to by the staff.
Bentonville Eye Care
2300 SE J St, Bentonville, AR 72712
The Bentonville eye care center provides professional, efficient exams and exceptional customer service. Patients appreciate the doctors’ expertise and attentiveness during appointments. Minor issues around appointment availability and contact exam fees exist, but most reviewers strongly recommend this practice.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at this eye care center being friendly, warm, and helpful. They go above and beyond to assist with insurance issues, answer questions, and make patients feel comfortable.
- Thorough and informative eye exams: Several reviewers praise the eye exams at this location, noting that the doctors take the time to thoroughly examine their eyes and explain the process. They also appreciate the doctors' comprehensive explanations, which provide valuable insights and knowledge about eye health.
- Clean and professional facility: Reviewers mention the eye care center being clean, efficient, and equipped with up-to-date equipment. They appreciate the professionalism of the staff and the pleasant atmosphere of the facility.
2600 W Pleasant Crossing Dr #60, Rogers, AR 72758
This eye care center is highly regarded for its exceptional service, convenient experience, knowledgeable doctors, thorough eye exams, friendly and professional staff, fast glasses turnaround, and unbeatable prices.
- Fast and convenient service: Many reviews mention quick turnaround times for both eye exams and glasses, with some customers receiving their glasses in under 20 minutes or an hour.
- Knowledgeable and attentive staff: Customers appreciate the helpfulness and expertise of the staff members, who assist in choosing frames and provide thorough explanations of prescriptions.
- Affordable prices and deals: Several reviews highlight the wide selection of frames at various price ranges, including budget-friendly options. Additionally, the store accepts insurance and offers discounted glasses for those on a fixed income.
BoozmanHof Eye Clinic Bella Vista Location
25 Cunningham Corner, Bella Vista, AR 72714
The eye care center is lauded for its friendly, efficient staff and relaxed atmosphere. Patients mention the doctors’ professionalism and attentiveness. The advanced technology and clean facility also earn positive reviews. However, one customer expressed frustration with insurance coverage for corrective lenses. In general, patients are satisfied with the comprehensive eye exams and quality care.
- Friendly and efficient staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the staff at the eye care center were friendly and efficient, providing a pleasant experience during their visit.
- Thorough and professional eye exams: Numerous reviewers commented on the thoroughness and professionalism of the eye exams they received. The doctors and staff were praised for addressing concerns, using advanced technology, and taking as much time as needed to ensure a comprehensive examination.
- No pressure to purchase glasses or contacts: One reviewer specifically mentioned that there was no pressure to purchase glasses or contacts, which made them more inclined to buy from the eye care center. This suggests that the center focuses on prioritizing patient care over sales.
Eyes on the Square
107 S Main St, Bentonville, AR 72712
The eye care center received overwhelmingly positive feedback for their friendly and fashionable staff, thorough eye exams, and assistance with eyewear selection. Numerous patients complimented the expertise and attentiveness of Dr. Howell and his associates. One less favorable review cited feeling hurried and dissatisfied with post-purchase service. In general, most reviewers enthusiastically endorse this practice to meet eye care needs.
- Friendly and Stylish Staff: The staff at Eyes on the Square are described as friendly, stylish, and personable, making patients feel comfortable during their visit.
- Excellent Eye Exams: Patients consistently mention that their eye exams at Eyes on the Square were the best they have ever had. The doctor is described as phenomenal, thorough, and knowledgeable.
- Great Frame Selection: The center offers a wide and stylish selection of frames, making it easy for patients to find the perfect pair of glasses after their eye exam.
Dr. Yoos Eye Care & Optical
2692 Bella Vista Way, Bella Vista, AR 72714
Dr. Yoos’s eye care center receives glowing reviews for their caring staff, advanced technology, and wide selection of eyewear. Numerous patients report noticeable vision improvements from eye exams, particularly with ortho-k lenses. While some cite long waits and diagnostic uncertainty, most patients highly recommend Dr. Yoos for all eye care needs.
- Caring and professional staff: Multiple reviewers praised the staff at the eye care center for their caring and professional approach. They appreciated the staff's attentiveness, friendliness, and efficiency.
- Advanced technology and selection of frames: Customers were impressed with the advanced technology used during their eye exams, and they found the selection of frames to be outstanding. This indicates that the eye care center offers modern equipment and a wide range of frame options for customers to choose from.
- Specialized treatments and solutions: One reviewer specifically mentioned their positive experience with ortho-k lenses, which resulted in significant improvement in their daughter's eyesight. This suggests that the eye care center offers specialized treatments and solutions for various eye conditions, providing customers with effective and tailored options for their eye care needs.
McDonald Eye Associates
5212 Village Pkwy # 6, Rogers, AR 72758
Dr. Coates provides comprehensive eye exams with clear explanations. The friendly and efficient McDonald Eye Associates staff earns positive reviews. However, some patients report billing errors and inaccurate prescriptions.
- Excellent eye exams: The eye doctors at McDonald Eye Associates are highly skilled and provide detailed, thorough eye exams. Patients feel confident in their expertise and trust that their eyesight is in good hands.
- Friendly and professional staff: The entire staff at McDonald Eye Associates is praised for their friendliness and professionalism. Patients appreciate the warm welcome and efficient service they receive from the front desk to the medical professionals.
- Comfortable and relaxed environment: Patients describe the atmosphere at McDonald Eye Associates as relaxed and comfortable. They appreciate the calm and welcoming environment which puts them at ease during their eye exams and consultations.
Tri-State Optical Center
1714 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756
Tri-State Optical earns rave reviews for their knowledgeable, kind doctors, friendly staff, quick fixes, convenient location, great selection, and candid frame feedback. Customers appreciate their professional, caring response in emergencies. A reviewer did have issues with closure during lunch and glasses adjustments. Overall, Tri-State Optical is highly recommended for excellent, customer-focused service.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Tri-State Optical is knowledgeable and friendly, making the experience enjoyable for customers.
- Quick and convenient service: Several reviews state that the staff at Tri-State Optical is quick at addressing any issues or fixing problems, such as missing nose pads or lost screws. They also make appointments quickly in case of emergencies, making the eye care process convenient for the customers.
- Professional and customer-focused: Reviewers commend Tri-State Optical for their professional and customer-focused approach. They praise the clinic for their excellent customer service and for providing personalized recommendations and assistance in choosing glasses.
Alex C. Bell, OD
3710 W Southern Hills Blvd Suite 200, Rogers, AR 72758
The eye care center is highly recommended for their friendly, knowledgeable doctors and professional staff. Patients rave about Dr. Bell’s approachable demeanor and attentive care, with one grateful patient crediting him for saving their eyesight. Dr. Morris is also well-regarded for his thorough exams and caring manner. Overall, reviewers appreciate the center’s skilled doctors and warm, professional service.
- Highly knowledgeable and friendly staff: Customers appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable nature of both the eye doctors and the office staff. They feel comfortable and not rushed during their eye exams, with the doctors taking the time to explain everything and answer any questions.
- Exceptional care: Customers trust the eye doctors at this center with their own and their family's eyecare. They feel that the doctors are thorough, take a personal interest in their patients, and provide attention to detail. The doctors are also quick to identify and address any potential issues or conditions, ensuring the best possible eye health for their patients.
- Friendly and professional service: Customers consistently mention the friendly, patient, and professional service provided by the entire staff, from the front desk to the doctors. They appreciate the comfortable environment and the willingness of the staff to address any concerns or questions.
Bright Eyes Vision Care
900 S 52nd St #102, Rogers, AR 72758
Patients consistently commend Dr. Dufour and the Bright Eyes Vision Care team for their professional, knowledgeable eye care services. Dr. Dufour explains diagnoses and treatments clearly. The staff build rapport with patients, putting even children at ease. Their caring expertise makes Bright Eyes Vision Care a great choice for families.
- Dr. Dufour is professional and knowledgeable, instantly putting patients at ease, especially children.
- The staff, including office staff Lily and Daniela, are kind and helpful in assisting with the selection of glasses.
- The whole team at Bright Eyes Vision Care is friendly, caring, and takes the time to understand and address each patient's needs.
Todd W. Hook, OD
2701 SE G St, Bentonville, AR 72712
Hook Eye Care provides quality eye care with a respectful, patient-focused team. Patients appreciate the instant communication, professional yet easygoing staff, and caring doctor who takes time to build relationships. Highly recommended for NW Arkansas eye care.
- The team at Hook Eye Care values and respects their patients, making them feel appreciated and not like just a number.
- Communication with the staff is instantaneous and they are always professional and easy to talk to.
- The staff is thorough and clear in explaining any questions or concerns the patient may have.
Eye Help Low Vision
3500 SE Club Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712
Dr. Mills receives consistent praise from patients for his expertise and attentive care. One patient said they trust no one else for their family’s eye health. Patients describe Dr. Mills as the best eye doctor in the area.
- Highly trusted and recommended: Patients express their trust in Dr. Mills and their preference for receiving eye care from this location, indicating a positive reputation and quality service.
- Excellent provider: The phrase "the best ever" suggests that patients have had a positive experience with their eye exams and eye care at this location, indicating high-quality service and satisfaction.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Arkansas
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, the percentage of people in Arkansas aged 40-64 who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 8.44, while the percentage for those aged 65+ was slightly higher at 8.75. in Arkansas, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Arkansas
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Arkansas.
- The In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those with diabetes (12.1%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that having diabetes increases the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 5 percentage points. and In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (9.94%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 3%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Arkansas
- In Arkansas, 6.98% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Arkansas
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4.25% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 8.44% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Arkansas face even higher rates at 8.75%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Arkansas
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Arkansas.
- 12.1% of those with diabetes and 9.94% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Arkansas
- Early vision care is crucial, with 66.71% of children in Arkansas having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.83% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Arkansas
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.98% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Arkansas.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.