Best Eye Doctors In Bryant, AR
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Bryant Optometrists in Bryant, Bryant, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Bryant reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best Optometrists in Bryant.
Little Rock Eye Clinic
201 Executive Ct A, Little Rock, AR 72205
The eye care center is highly recommended by most patients who appreciate the knowledgeable and thorough eye exams. While the friendly and professional staff receives praise, a few express concerns about cost and appointment availability.
- Knowledgeable and friendly doctors: The eye care center is praised for having knowledgeable and patient doctors who take their time to explain everything clearly during the eye exams.
- Excellent customer service: The staff at the eye care center is described as kind, sweet, and professional. They provide thorough and pleasant service, making the overall experience positive for patients.
- Professional and prompt: The clinic is commended for its professionalism and efficiency. Patients mention short waiting times, quick check-ins, and timely appointments.
112 S University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72205
The eye care center receives favorable reviews for their attentive staff, efficient exams, diverse eyewear options, and prompt service. Patients appreciate the affordable pricing for exams and glasses, and the convenience of ordering eyewear online. The expertise and courtesy of the staff draw high marks.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers appreciated the friendly and welcoming nature of the staff, including the optometrist. They felt well taken care of and valued as customers.
- Quick and efficient service: Several reviewers mentioned that the eye exam process was fast, with minimal waiting time. They also appreciated the fact that they received their glasses within a short period of time, sometimes even within an hour.
- Affordable pricing and deals: Many reviewers praised Stanton Optical for offering affordable pricing on eye exams and glasses. They mentioned great deals like buy one get one free, and being able to get two pairs of glasses at a reasonable cost.
TLC Laser Eye Centers
10809 Executive Center Dr Suite 201, Little Rock, AR 72211
Patients consistently commend the welcoming staff at TLC Laser Eye Centers for taking time to explain procedures and answer questions in detail. Many report quick, painless LASIK surgeries with excellent results. The clean, calming facility helps patients feel at ease through exams and surgeries. Highly recommended for eye care and vision correction.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, welcoming, and willing to assist with any questions or concerns. They are described as professional, kind, and comforting, making the overall experience enjoyable.
- Clean and comfortable atmosphere: The facility is praised for being clean, with a warm and positive atmosphere that helps alleviate any nervousness or anxiety. The staff creates a calming environment, making patients feel at ease throughout the process.
- Efficient and quick procedures: Several reviews highlight that the eye exams and procedures, such as LASIK, are quick and efficient. Patients experienced minimal pain or discomfort, and many were able to achieve perfect vision within a short period of time.
McFarland Eye Care
9800 Baptist Health Dr #301, Little Rock, AR 72205
The eye care center receives mostly positive reviews for its professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff and doctors. Patients mention specific doctors favorably and are satisfied with thorough exams. Wait times are minimal with helpful, accommodating service. A couple reviewers dislike the electronic check-in system due to reduced human interaction.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, making patients feel comfortable and at ease during their eye exams.
- Thorough and knowledgeable doctors: Reviewers appreciate the thoroughness and knowledge of the doctors at this eye care center, ensuring a comprehensive examination and accurate prescriptions.
- Excellent customer service: Several comments highlight the exceptional customer service provided by the staff, including helpfulness with insurance information and assistance in choosing glasses.
Natural State Eyecare
16901 Chenal Pkwy Optometry Suite, Little Rock, AR 72223
The eye doctors here demonstrate professionalism, expertise, and accurate diagnoses according to patients. Multiple reviewers also noted the friendly staff’s talent for making patients feel welcomed during exams.
- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers mentioned the exceptional customer service they received at this eye care center. The staff was described as friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, ensuring a positive experience during eye exams and other services.
- State-of-the-art equipment: Several reviews highlighted the use of advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment for eye exams at this center. This indicates a commitment to providing accurate diagnoses and comprehensive eye care.
Simmons Eye Care – Little Rock
11115 Hermitage Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Customers appreciate the thorough eye exams and friendly service of the knowledgeable doctors and staff at this eye care center. Patients mention the attentive, efficient service and effective care received, especially during eye emergencies.
- Thorough and knowledgeable eye exams with attentive and friendly staff.
- No pressure to purchase glasses, with a decent selection of frames to choose from.
- Excellent customer service, accommodating and efficient in handling emergencies and appointments.
Little Rock Eye Clinic West
4200 Rodney Parham Rd #101, Little Rock, AR 72212
The first review reported an unprofessional billing department that provided inaccurate insurance information. However, Dr. Criswell was commended for a thoughtful and attentive eye exam in the second review. Other reviews noted quality experiences with the accommodating staff, skilled doctors, and inviting clinic atmosphere.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviewers highlighted the friendly and helpful nature of the staff members, praising their professionalism and compassion.
- Thorough and comprehensive eye exams: Several customers were impressed with the thoroughness of their eye exams, with specific mention of Dr. Criswell and Dr. Blair providing detailed and comprehensive examinations.
- Efficient and prompt service: Many reviewers appreciated the quick and efficient service provided by the clinic, with minimal wait times and prompt attention to their needs.
Bravard Eye Clinic
700 S Bowman Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211
Patients speak highly of the eye care center and staff, particularly Dr. Bravard’s professional and thorough exams. They appreciate the reasonable pricing and welcoming atmosphere, though one reviewer did have an unfavorable interaction with a receptionist.
- Affordable prices for eye exams, even without insurance.
- Thorough and knowledgeable optometrists who take their time to listen and make patients feel comfortable.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who provide excellent customer service.
- Great safety precautions in place during the COVID pandemic, including sanitizing surfaces, staggered appointments, and curbside delivery for contacts.
Success Vision Express
11401 Financial Centre Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72211
Dr. Amerine received largely positive feedback for his optometry expertise and thorough eye exams. While some patients did report issues with staff helping select frames and handle insurance, most described the office team as helpful, friendly, and efficient.
- Dr. Amerine is highly praised by multiple reviewers for being a great optometrist who provides professional and helpful eye exams.
- The staff at Success Vision is described as friendly, helpful, and accommodating, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The turnaround time for getting glasses at Success Vision is relatively fast, with some reviewers mentioning that their glasses were ready sooner than expected.
Choosing the Right Eye Care Provider
The kind of eye doctor you should visit depends on your issues. You may need an optometrist, ophthalmologist, or both.
Optometrists provide primary eye care, including vision tests and prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses. You may also visit an optometrist for eye infections or issues that don’t require surgery.
For more complicated issues, your optometrist can refer you to an ophthalmologist. Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye care. They can treat a broader range of medical conditions.
When choosing an eye care clinic, look for a place that can address your specific needs. You may ask your friends and family for recommendations. Reading reviews online and checking with your insurance company can also help you find the right provider.
Understanding Eye Conditions and Their Treatment
The most common eye problems include refractive errors, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts. Symptoms of these eye conditions include blurred vision, headaches, and eye strain.
Once you experience severe pain in your eye, it’s important to visit an eye doctor immediately. Other symptoms, such as fever and eye discharge, may indicate a more severe infection. This is why seeking medical attention is essential if you experience these symptoms.
Treatment for eye conditions will vary depending on your symptoms. Eye doctors sometimes collaborate with other specialists to determine the best course of action.
Maintaining Your Vision Health
Proper care and prevention are the best ways to maintain your vision health. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your eyes stay in the best condition possible:
- Protective eyewear. Wearing sunglasses with UV protection outdoors or safety goggles when working with tools can prevent eye damage.
- Proper nutrition. Eating foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E can help you receive the proper nutrients to protect your eyes. Getting enough sleep and limiting alcohol consumption is also part of proper nutrition for eye care.
- Regular breaks from screens. Follow the 20-20-20 rule when working with screens. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Manage chronic conditions. Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension can also affect your eye health. Managing them can help decrease their effects on your eyes.
- Regular eye exams. Visiting your eye doctor regularly can help detect eye problems early on. If needed, they can provide proper treatment immediately to prevent further complications.
Eye Care Insurance and Managing Costs
Insurance companies vary in terms of coverage when it comes to eye care. Vision insurance is usually separate from general health insurance.
You can save money and avoid surprises by consulting your insurance provider regarding coverage. Ask about your coverage for eye examinations, contact lenses or glasses, and other treatments.
If you don’t have insurance, these financing options are available:
Vision Health Trends in Arkansas
- Examining vision health as one ages reveals In 2018, the percentage of people in Arkansas aged 40-64 who were blind or had difficulty seeing was 8.44, while the percentage for those aged 65+ was slightly higher at 8.75. in Arkansas, signaling the need for proactive eye care.
Risk Factors Impacting Vision in Arkansas
- A family history of eye issues, diabetes, and alcoholism can all influence vision health in Arkansas.
- The In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those with diabetes (12.1%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that having diabetes increases the risk of vision problems in that state by approximately 5 percentage points. and In Arkansas in 2018, the percentage of people who were blind or had difficulty seeing was higher among those who smoked tobacco (9.94%) compared to the overall population (6.98%), indicating that smoking increases the risk of vision problems by approximately 3%. statistics underscore the impact of these factors on vision health.
Vision Impairment Statistics in Arkansas
- In Arkansas, 6.98% of individuals report significant vision impairment, with specific age groups reporting varying degrees of difficulty.
Age-Specific Vision Challenges in Arkansas
- Amongst those aged 18 to 39, 4.25% experience vision difficulties.
- The percentage increases to 8.44% in the 40-64 age range.
- Seniors over 65 in Arkansas face even higher rates at 8.75%.
Addressing Vision Health Beyond Age in Arkansas
- Other factors such as diabetes and smoking contribute to vision impairment in Arkansas.
- 12.1% of those with diabetes and 9.94% of smokers report difficulty seeing.
Children's Vision Health in Arkansas
- Early vision care is crucial, with 66.71% of children in Arkansas having had their vision tested.
- Of those, 1.83% report vision problems, emphasizing the need for early detection and care.
Proactive Vision Health Measures in Arkansas
- Regular eye exams and UV protection are essential, especially considering the 6.98% of the population with vision impairment.
- A healthy diet, smoking cessation, and regular breaks from screens contribute to better vision health, which can help mitigate the statistics on vision impairment in Arkansas.
Proper vision care is crucial for people of all ages. Your treatment will vary depending on your condition and issues. Finding the right eye care provider can help you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- "Common Eye Disorders and Diseases." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Finding an Eye Doctor | National Eye Institute.” National Eye Institute.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. FastStats - Health Insurance Coverage.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020.
- "Healthy Vision Tips." National Eye Institute.
- “Optometry.” UC Davis, 2017.