Best LASIK Surgeon In Laveen, AZ
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed 129 LASIK Surgeons in Laveen, AZ, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze 13815 reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Laveen.
The LASIK Vision Institute
2929 E Camelback Rd Suite 110, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Overall, the positive reviews about this lasik surgeon practice highlight the excellent staff and doctors, efficient and easy process, quick procedure with minimal pain, informative and helpful communication, and life-changing results. Many reviewers express their happiness with their vision improvement and satisfaction with the knowledgeable and caring staff. The free consultations are also praised for providing a thorough assessment and explanation of the surgery.
- Knowledgeable and Informative Staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Lasik Vision Institute is knowledgeable, informative, and able to answer all questions. They provide thorough explanations of the entire process and keep patients informed throughout.
- Quick and Easy Procedure: Many reviewers highlight the quick and easy nature of the Lasik procedure. They mention short wait times, a smooth process from start to finish, and a total procedure time of only a few minutes. Several reviewers also experienced immediate improvement in their vision.
- Life-changing Results: Numerous reviews express extreme satisfaction with the results of their Lasik surgery. Patients report achieving 20/20 vision or better and frequently mention how their decision to undergo Lasik has positively impacted their daily life. The ability to see without glasses or contacts is described as "life-changing" and "amazing."
16427 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 105, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Overall, the positive reviews for this lasik surgeon practice highlight friendly and professional staff, excellent communication from the surgeon, quick and painless procedures, and successful outcomes with improved vision. Patients appreciate the caring and informative approach of the staff, with specific mentions of Dr. Perry and Dr. Cunegin. Many reviewers express gratitude for the life-changing results and recommend the practice to others.
- Friendly and professional staff: Many reviewers mentioned the friendly and caring staff at the LasikPlus practice. This creates a positive and comfortable environment for patients.
- Highly skilled surgeon: Dr. Perry, the surgeon at LasikPlus, is praised for his expertise and experience. He is known for providing thorough explanations of the procedure and ensuring the comfort of his patients throughout the process.
- Efficient and fast procedure: Numerous reviewers mentioned that the Lasik procedure was quick and painless. The surgery itself usually takes only a few minutes, resulting in fast results and minimal discomfort.
1245 W Chandler Blvd #3, Chandler, AZ 85224
Overall, the positive reviews about the lasik surgeon practice highlight exceptional customer service, thorough communication and follow-up from the surgeon (Dr. Gabriel Perry in particular), and successful life-changing results. Many reviewers mentioned that the procedure was quick and relatively painless, with clear post-operative instructions. The staff was described as friendly, professional, and accommodating, making the overall experience enjoyable and stress-free.
- Excellent customer service - Many reviewers mentioned the caring and supportive staff at the lasik surgeon practice. From the initial consultation to follow-up appointments, the staff was described as kind, friendly, and professional.
- Skilled and attentive surgeon - Dr. Gabriel Perry, in particular, received praise for his expertise and bedside manner. He was described as thorough, reassuring, and made an effort to check in with patients before and after the procedure. Reviewers felt secure and confident in his hands.
- Life-changing results - Numerous reviewers expressed their satisfaction with the outcomes of their lasik surgeries. They reported improved vision, often better than 20/20, and a higher quality of life without the need for glasses or contacts. The procedure was described as quick and relatively painless, having a lasting positive impact on their eyesight.
The LASIK Vision Institute
960 W Elliot Rd #106, Tempe, AZ 85284
The majority of positive reviews for the lasik surgeon practice highlight the friendly and helpful staff, quick and efficient procedures, and life-changing results. Many patients mention feeling comfortable and well-informed throughout the process, and express satisfaction with their improved vision. Several reviewers specifically recommend Dr. John Kownacki for his skill and expertise.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned the friendly and helpful nature of the staff at the LASIK Vision Institute. They made the whole process comfortable and were patient in answering questions.
- Highly skilled surgeon: Dr. John Kownacki, the surgeon at the LASIK Vision Institute, received praise from numerous reviewers for his expertise and skill. Many were thrilled with the results of their surgery and experienced life-changing vision improvements.
- Efficient and quick procedure: Several reviewers highlighted the efficiency and speed of the procedure. They mentioned that the surgery was quick, painless, and completed in a matter of minutes. The overall process, from consultation to surgery, was described as seamless and hassle-free.
Carrot LASIK & Eye Center
1500 S Dobson Rd #313, Mesa, AZ 85202
The positive reviews about the lasik surgeon practice highlight the friendly and efficient staff, along with the excellent service provided. The doctors are praised for their knowledge, professionalism, and ability to explain procedures and options clearly. The clinic is commended for its clean and modern facilities, state-of-the-art technology, and the overall positive and welcoming atmosphere. Many customers mention that they would highly recommend this practice to others.
- Friendly and efficient staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at the Carrot Eye Center. Patients felt welcomed and comfortable throughout their visits.
- Knowledgeable and skilled doctors: Many reviewers praised the expertise and thoroughness of the doctors at Carrot Eye Center. They were impressed with the doctors' ability to explain procedures and answer questions, as well as their skill in performing surgeries and providing ongoing care.
- State-of-the-art technology: Several reviews mentioned the use of cutting-edge technology at Carrot Eye Center. Patients appreciated that the practice stayed up-to-date with the latest advancements, ensuring they received the best possible care.
- Efficient appointment process: Reviewers often commended the efficiency of the office visits at Carrot Eye Center. They appreciated that procedures were done quickly and appointments were on time, minimizing wait times.
Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction
160 W University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201
The lasik surgeon practice has received numerous positive reviews. Patients have praised Dr. Cassidy's expertise and the excellent care provided by the staff. The practice is described as friendly, professional, and thorough, with patients experiencing clear vision after cataract surgeries and vision correction procedures. Additionally, patients appreciate the helpful and accommodating nature of the staff, as well as the overall pleasant experience at the practice.
- Highly experienced and skilled surgeons: Patients praised Dr. Cassidy and Dr. Moretsky for their expertise and successful surgeries, with improved vision and no need for glasses.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the staff's friendliness, professionalism, and excellent patient care, creating a comfortable environment and a positive experience.
- Thorough and informative examinations: Patients appreciated the doctors taking the time to explain test results, answer questions, and address concerns, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their eye health and treatment options.
Schwartz Laser Eye Center
8416 E Shea Blvd ste c-101, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
The surgeon practice has received positive reviews for their friendly and knowledgeable staff, prompt service, and effective resolution of billing issues. Patients have praised the thoroughness of the exams and the helpful advice provided by Dr. Schwartz. Many individuals have expressed their satisfaction with the results of their LASIK surgery and the professionalism of the staff. However, some negative reviews mention issues with customer service, delays in receiving contact lenses, dissatisfaction with the cost of services, and concerns about mask mandates.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: The reviews consistently mention the friendly and knowledgeable staff, indicating a positive experience with the team at the lasik surgeon practice.
- Thorough exams and advice: Many reviewers mention that the exams provided by the lasik surgeon were thorough, and they received valuable advice and information about their options for eye surgery or vision correction.
- Prompt and efficient service: Several reviewers highlight the promptness and efficiency of their experiences at the lasik surgeon practice, indicating that they were able to receive the necessary care and treatment in a timely manner.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.
In this article