Best LASIK Surgeon In Glendale, AZ
Why trust us?
VisionCenter is committed to connecting patients to the best local healthcare providers. We reviewed Glendale LASIK Surgeons in Glendale, Glendale, and chose this list based on their:
- Qualifications and education
- Years of experience
- Reputation and resources
- Past customer experiences
We used AI technology to analyze Glendale reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook to find patients' favorite surgeons in the area. Our team then went through and hand picked our list of the best LASIK surgeon in Glendale.
The LASIK Vision Institute
2929 E Camelback Rd Suite 110, Phoenix, AZ 85016
The Lasik Vision Institute is praised for its efficient process, helpful and kind staff, and ability to bring most patients to 20/20 or 20/15 vision. The PRK Contoura procedure is also recommended. However, some patients cited issues like lost records, poor communication, unavailable doctors, unexpected surgical pain, and poor management. Those with congenital conditions also felt poorly treated.
- Thorough and informative consultations for prospective patients
- Efficient and painless procedures with quick results
- Skilled surgeons with high success rates and life-changing outcomes
16427 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 105, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Dr. Perry and staff at LasikPlus in Scottsdale received positive feedback for their professionalism, friendliness, and expertise. Patients valued the comprehensive exams and surgical adjustments. Many reported successful procedures, better vision, and satisfaction. A few described severe pain during surgery and insufficient follow-up care. Overall reviews were overwhelmingly positive.
- Dr. Perry and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Patients feel well-taken care of and comfortable throughout the process.
- Dr. Perry is experienced and takes the time to explain the procedure and aftercare thoroughly, ensuring patients are aware of any potential issues or adjustments that may be needed for future eye surgeries.
- The procedure is fast and efficient, with many patients seeing improved vision within hours after the surgery. Some patients report being able to see better than they did with their glasses or contacts, even after years of wearing them.
1245 W Chandler Blvd #3, Chandler, AZ 85224
LasikPlus reviews were largely positive, with patients commending Dr. Perry’s professionalism and the easy scheduling and quick, painless procedure. Post-op care enabled clear vision. A few negative reviews cited rude staff, poor communication, canceled appointments, and unresolved procedural issues.
- Quick and painless surgery with a professional and reassuring surgeon, Dr. Gabriel Perry.
- Thorough and educational initial consultation, with follow-up calls from the surgeon to check on the patients.
- Courteous and helpful staff, with easy payment plan and interest-free financing options available for patients.
Carrot LASIK & Eye Center
1500 S Dobson Rd #313, Mesa, AZ 85202
Carrot LASIK & Eye Center patients report high satisfaction with the medical staff’s expertise and kindness, advanced technologies, and appointment management. Numerous patients achieved positive cataract and LASIK outcomes, while others valued the thorough eye exams, with some calling their visit the best ophthalmology experience ever. Many praised the caring and reassuring approach of Drs. Hammond and Herion.
- Thoroughness and professionalism in testing and treatment.
- Friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff.
- State-of-the-art equipment and modern facilities.
Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction
160 W University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201
Patients consistently recommend Moretsky Cassidy Valley Eye Specialists for their exceptional vision correction services, attentive patient care, and skilled surgeons, notably Drs. Cassidy and Moretsky. Patients report the friendly, knowledgeable staff helps them feel at ease through exams and procedures. Reviewers say the doctors take time to explain treatments and provide personalized care resulting in significantly improved vision.
- Highly experienced and skilled surgeons with excellent results in correcting vision.
- Friendly and professional staff who provide excellent care and advice to patients.
- Thorough and compassionate medical care with a focus on answering patient questions and concerns.
Schwartz Laser Eye Center
8416 E Shea Blvd ste c-101, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Current Specials: $100 off LASIK
Schwartz Laser Eye Center is generally well-regarded for its professional and friendly staff, especially Dr. Schwartz’s meticulous consults and candid recommendations. Numerous lasik patients report excellent vision post-surgery without complications. Some critics note problematic customer service, costs, wait times, and mask policies during COVID-19.
- Thorough eye exams with a wide range of services and options recommended by experienced and honest doctors.
- Professional and kind staff with excellent customer service.
- Efficient surgical process and successful procedures with improved vision for patients.
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center – Vision Correction
8763 E Bell Rd Ste 106, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Current Specials: free consultation
Patients speak highly of the professional and personable staff, especially Dr. Nappi, at this lasik surgery practice. Patients mention the doctors provide excellent, thorough eye exams and appreciate the clear explanations about their vision health. Many patients recommend this practice and intend to return for future vision care.
- Efficient scheduling and fast appointment availability.
- Extensive and thorough eye examinations and consultations.
- Professional and personable staff and doctors who provide excellent patient care.
King LASIK – Scottsdale
21803 N Scottsdale Rd #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Current Specials: FREE CONSULT
Patients speak highly of King LASIK, noting the staff’s professionalism, friendliness, and surgical expertise. The clinic is clean and welcoming. Patients describe the LASIK procedure as efficient and relatively painless, with noticeable improvements to vision post-surgery. Many would recommend King LASIK to those considering corrective eye surgery.
- Friendly and informative staff that make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Successful results with patients achieving 20/20 vision and clear eyesight post-surgery.
- Knowledgeable, professional, and attentive doctors who prioritize safety and patient satisfaction.
Q Vision Cataract and LASIK Center
215 S Power Rd #112, Mesa, AZ 85206
Current Specials: Free Consultation
Q Vision patients consistently praised the professionalism and expertise of the staff for cataract and LASIK surgeries. Reviews highlighted the doctor’s vast surgical knowledge and patient-focused care before, during, and after procedures. Patients appreciated the staff’s kindness, honesty, and attentiveness in answering all questions and concerns. Many also noted the affordable pricing and convenient on-site hospital.
- Professional and caring staff that prioritize patient comfort and satisfaction
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced lasik surgeon who offers a range of services, including cataract surgery and other eye procedures
- Excellent results and outcomes reported by many patients, with improved vision and a pain-free experience.
Horizon Eye Specialists & Lasik Center
2580 N Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395
Horizon Eye Specialists and LASIK Center is consistently praised for their life-changing LASIK procedures performed by skilled surgeons like Dr. Duncan and Dr. McCulloch. Patients comment on the doctors’ expertise, calming presence, and caring attitudes. The professional staff receives positive mentions as well. One patient reported post-surgical complications and feeling rushed.
- High success rate - Many reviewers have reported successful procedures, with improved vision and no complications or negative effects.
- Knowledgeable and honest doctors - Reviewers praised the doctors for their expertise and for providing trustworthy and informative advice on procedures and options.
- Friendly and professional staff - Multiple reviewers noted the kindness, attentiveness, and professionalism of the staff throughout the entire process, from consultations to surgery and post-op care.
Is LASIK Safe?
LASIK eye surgery is safe. Thanks to the advancement in technology, serious complications are rare. The general complication rates of LASIK are between 1 and 1.8%.
What Makes a Good LASIK Candidate?
A person is a good candidate for LASIK if:
- They do not have any active eye infections, inflammations, or abrasions
- They do not have dry eyes
- They do not have any kind of eye disease that affects the cornea
- They have a prescription of -11.00 diopters of nearsightedness, +5.00 diopters of farsightedness, or 5.00 diopters of astigmatism
- Their corneal tissue is thick enough
- They are at least 18 years old
- Their vision has been stable for 1 to 2 years
- They have realistic expectations going into the surgery
Other Types of Eye Surgery
LASIK is not the only type of eye surgery you can get. Other types include:
PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy. It’s another type of laser eye surgery that can correct:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (irregularly shaped cornea)
- Presbyopia (age-related farsightedness)
The procedure involves removing the outer surface of the cornea. A surgeon uses an ultraviolet (excimer) laser to reshape the cornea.
Surgeons recommend PRK if a person isn’t a good candidate for LASIK. Its recovery time is slightly longer than LASIK, although they both achieve the same goal.
Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE)
RLE is another type of eye surgery that corrects the same problems LASIK can. It involves removing a person’s natural lens, which is then replaced by an intraocular lens (IOL).
Candidates for RLE include:
- Those over the age of 40
- Those with refractive errors
- Those who are not candidates for LASIK
- Those who don’t want to use reading glasses or contact lenses
- Those who have early cataracts
The only way to remove cataracts is through surgery. There are two types of cataract surgery:
- Phacoemulsification procedure
- Laser cataract procedure
Phacoemulsification involves liquifying the cataract lens using ultrasound waves. The surgeon suctions the natural lens and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
Laser cataract surgery involves using lasers to make precise incisions in the cornea. The surgeon then suctions out the natural lens in fragments.
Collagen Cross-Linking (CXL) for Keratoconus
Collagen cross-linking is a new surgical technique to treat keratoconus. It involves using special eye drops and ultraviolet light to strengthen the cornea’s collagen fibers.
The goal of this procedure is to prevent the progression of keratoconus. When the collagen fibers grow stronger, they stabilize the corneal tissue. It can also reduce or eliminate the need for a transplant.
Lifestyle lenses are also referred to as premium lenses. They are often used during cataract surgery when the natural lens is removed and replaced with artificial ones, the lifestyle lenses.
These lenses can also correct other eye problems, including:
Intacs® Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® are also called intracorneal ring segments (ICRS). They’re thin, crescent-shaped rings made with biocompatible plastic material. It’s the same material used for IOLs.
Intacs® are inserted into the cornea to restore its normal shape. It can treat refractive errors and keratoconus.
Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) treats glaucoma using small incisions and microscopic equipment. This kind of technology reduces risks during surgery.